Who has bought some new shoes

gj

2 hours ago, NaiomiSteph said:

Just taken delivery of some Onlymaker 5" nude heels from Amazon. Size 9, heel measures 13cm.

I was wondering what the quality was like. I see about 4 brands on Amazon that all look identical, one of them being Onlymaker. I've been debating on pulling the trigger on a couple pair.

4 minutes ago, Heelster said:

I was wondering what the quality was like. I see about 4 brands on Amazon that all look identical, one of them being Onlymaker. I've been debating on pulling the trigger on a couple pair.

Quality is good, and they were far better than I expected them to be. Reviews said they come up large, but I'm a size 9 and they are spot on!

Great pose, your legs are slender and toned. I have always been nervous about onlymaker. Have you worn their heels for extensive periods? I always get worried about the strength of the heel, had several other Chinese heels snap in half or come loose at the interface with the shoe. 

1 hour ago, Jkrenzer said:

Great pose, your legs are slender and toned. I have always been nervous about onlymaker. Have you worn their heels for extensive periods? I always get worried about the strength of the heel, had several other Chinese heels snap in half or come loose at the interface with the shoe. 

I've been hesitant to order anything from them. i follow them on Instagram and just about everything they post looks like a knock off of some designer shoe somewhere. I rarely see shoes from them that look like it could be an original 

IMG_3569.thumb.jpg.e3deb12d10dc325a9abc82e24d367d67.jpg

Here's a high wedge made for me by Tony Shoes of Los Angeles in 2017. Pure cork base at exactly 7" (17.8cm) so it cost $135 at the time. I specified a slingback strap. Nice neutral

colour so it will go with a lot. I have a bag matching this colour too. I think I posted this before but I resized it. I really want to wear these to some outdoor event this year.

• Like 6

On 2/10/2019 at 6:44 AM, jeremy1986 said:

I like the classic look of these stilettos - almost that classic 80's look!

The color of them make them very femme and soft looking too. 

I think the same. Classic high stiletto. Nice

On 2/21/2019 at 8:52 PM, chrigi-ch said:

Some weeks ago I saw these Sandals, OK, chinese producer but I was so curious, I had to have them,

so I orderd them and they came in today.

they are 16cm at EU43 but I can not walk in them, just for lying and playing ;-)

the heel has a diameter of 0.5cm, very thin and sexy

Got them for a longer time now but I love them so much and for that heel hight

they are quite good to walk. Heel 17cm, no platform at size EU43

the qualiy is, chinese shoes, very good

And the third is a wedge with 14cm heel,

nice to walk esspecialy for shopping or out to town - high but walkable

size EU43 again

Looks like you like the very high ones :D

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/28/2019 at 12:01 PM, Heelster said:

I had some from Onlymaker and the quality was quite bad. No good inlett, bad heel and even broken after a few hundred meters...

Here is my latest purchase.   I found these in a local thrift store.  The Brand is Delicious and the heel measures between 4 and 5".  And the best part is, I paid less than $10!

20190313_140910 (640x613).jpg

• Like 6

I bought a pair of heels the other day. I found them in a second had clothing store and knew I had to but them, $10, who could refuse! They are 'Glaze" brand. Never seen the brand before, probably a "store" brand.

glaze2.png

glaze1.png

Edited by Pumped
  • Like 3

Here's the latest shoes I bought and wore on an outing today: the Walking Cradles "Minx" Mary Jane pumps in black leather with three and a half inch block heels which I ordered from Zappos. I've never owned MJ shoes and this offering intrigued me enough to order a pair, the  styling was sharp, the fit was good and comfortable, and the heels were nice and loud on the pavement.

minx.jpg

• Like 4

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

When was the last time I did one of these? It's been ages.  A mixture of thrift store finds, Target, and eBay.

Paper Fox 'Nora' Platform pumps (Goodwill):

Nike Dunk Sky Hi 2.0 Sneaker Wedges (eBay):

A New Day 'Neva' Mules (Target):

Chinese Laundry Mary Janes (Goodwill):

Trotters Slingbacks (Salvation Army Thrift Store):

Vince Camuto Ankle Pumps (Goodwill):

My latest acquisitions can be found on my Instagram page: www.instagram.com/amaninheels

Edited by Tech
Image file sizes FAR too big. 10mb for 1 post is just too much!
  • Like 1

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

Almost forgot about these gems. First time got the nails done too. Interesting experience.

I also thought these were fun.

Had to have these in my collection. Gotta have one or 10 stripper heels. 

Edited by Tech
Image file sizes FAR too big.
  • Like 1

Folks... If you insist on uploading images that are 500, 600, 700+kb each, then they will be deleted and if it keeps happening, well, there just is not enough hours in the day nor money in the bank to pay for your excessive storage demands, specially when nobody is contributing to running costs. I've just deleted 1 post alone that had 10mb+ of images in 1 post.... They were all over 750kb per image.

Get them down to less than 100kb per image please.

• Thanks 3

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Here is my latest purchase.  I abolutely love these!  The are Ivanka Trump brand and they are in mint shape!  The only pronlem is they are small and tight.  They are not my size and are roughly a half size too small.they fit fine in the back but the problem is the toe box. My toes are pretty cramped.   I am hoping they stretch out a bit.  I knew they were small when I bought and tried them on.  But I just couldn't bear the thought of passing up these beaties and letting someone else have them!  Plus I bought them second hand and only paid $15.  So if they don't work out it is no harm no foul.  But I sure hope they do!  If worst comes to worst I can admire these on a shelf or something.

20190327_144240 (640x491).jpg

Edited by Mr. X
  • Like 8