Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I haven't posted in a while! These are my new heels! My friend helped me pick them. We did a weekend in Vegas where I actually wore heels in public for the first time ever!

20181216_221231.jpg

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Barr said:

I haven't posted in a while! These are my new heels! My friend helped me pick them. We did a weekend in Vegas where I actually wore heels in public for the first time ever!

How it go? what did you wear and where?

Don't give us this "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" line.

• Haha 1

I stayed on Fremont. I wore my black Jessica Simpson strappy heels with flared pants, black long sleeve top. My friend did my makeup and hair. It was fun! I was out for a few hours and finished it up with a margarita at 4am. Oh jeez, I was kinda fumbling in my heels by then

• Like 4

docs41,

Thanks! I found these at Call It Spring. Their clearance rack has the widest array of sandals at this time of year and I love wedges. Nice Steelers win by the way. HinH

Barr,

Way to go wearing heels for the first time! Being a JS fan (my avatar is JS Carlow sandals) I'm curious if you could post a photo of the heels you wore. One of our members, SF, has made several trips to L.V. and worn heels there. I did it a single time when staying at Harrahs and went to a drag show next door at the Linq in a rather short dress and very high platform sandals. L.V. is a great place to transform yourself and also watch others. When my wife and I make trips west to her hometown in Mexico we go through L.V. and I have gotten to know the city much better. I discovered twice now how cool it is to enter L.V. at night coming from St. George, UT or from Needles, CA and the entire city just pops into view. The true jewels on black velvet! Amazing sight. HinH

4 hours ago, chrigi-ch said:

Yesterday I received, after a long waiting for them to be restocked, these hot babies.
They are from Fuss and have a very thin 16,5cm(6.5in) heel and a small, which makes them very stable to walk, 1cm plateau.

DSC00515.JPG

congratulations, they are beautiful!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2018 at 11:15 PM, KneeBooted said:

So these are the two pairs of wedges I recently bought. I have worn the blue ones but haven’t worn the silver ones yet.

AC9A2C25-FB8A-470E-9F48-A58829FE9C82.jpeg

9774D171-EAA5-4AFB-BFEA-90F862DACEC2.jpeg

I swear I've been trying to find a pair of those for months, and every time I go to the Converse outlet, they'll have one pair in size 9 or maybe 10. Never an 11, and the ones on eBay are marked up out the wazoo in 11.

• Like 1

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

4 hours ago, inquisitor said:

I swear I've been trying to find a pair of those for months, and every time I go to the Converse outlet, they'll have one pair in size 9 or maybe 10. Never an 11, and the ones on eBay are marked up out the wazoo in 11.

Where do you live?

I remember when Converse came out in the 60's.  You had two choices; black or white and high or low.  Then about 1972 they came out with 3 more colors; blue, red and green.  I got a blue pair.  I remember how hot the hippy chicks looked in the bell bottom jeans or cutoffs and their Converse without wearing socks.  Now there is a whole rainbow of choices and they are popular as ever.  Brings back some great memories!

• Like 1

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

On 2/19/2012 at 6:35 PM, danielp6406 said:

Finally, I found a pair of classic pumps that fits perfectly. They are Jessica Simpson "Jessica" in size 10M. I normally wear size 11 but these shoes in size 10 are perfect :wavey:. What a relief to find a pair which is wide enough at the toe box !

post-14338-133522973436_thumb.jpg

Do you still have them. If so I'd love too see photos 

2Pair 511 Shoedazzel  Paris platform pumps these are my OMG pumps I think only for inside with these After watching @mdigia  and her sky high heels and a sale from @shoedazzle  had to try some #100shadesofshoefies#myheelsarehigherthanyourstandards #guysinheels #guyinheels #maninheels #meninheels #meninheels #hisheels #myheels#heelsoftheday#heelsmakemehappy#heelsaddict##shoeloveistruel

E9B590B4-ED37-43B9-A93D-3FAF7D2D70A3.jpeg

• Like 6

I got a really nice deal from a very lovely lady. Given the price of these beautiful black patent pumps it was like sold to as 80% off. Shoes were still brand new due the fact that its too big on her (full size bigger from her original size) so i got pretty lucky. I was waiting for her to ask whom the shoes are for but unfortunately she did not wonder or anything. I cant wait wear these out with a nice out fit. :)

IMG_20190121_175528.jpg

IMG_20190121_175546.jpg

IMG_20190121_125011.jpg

IMG_20190121_125000.jpg

IMG_20190121_175649.jpg

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, hernaezjames said:

I got a really nice deal from a very lovely lady. Given the price of these beautiful black patent pumps it was like sold to as 80% off. Shoes were still brand new due the fact that its too big on her (full size bigger from her original size) so i got pretty lucky. I was waiting for her to ask whom the shoes are for but unfortunately she did not wonder or anything. I cant wait wear these out with a nice out fit. :)

IMG_20190121_125000.jpg

They look great!! Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

Just now, hernaezjames said:

Thanks. Its my most fav pair now in my collection and most comfortable of all. Heel height is also perfect. I think i will be wearing these everyday for the next two weeks :)

Don't you love it when you have a good buy like this!

4 hours ago, hernaezjames said:

IMG_20190121_175528.jpg

IMG_20190121_175546.jpg

IMG_20190121_125011.jpg

IMG_20190121_125000.jpg

IMG_20190121_175649.jpg

Lucky you. Michael Kors... Let me know the story how you got woman to sell you those heels. Sounds intriguing, what were you wearing at the time, etc? 

18 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

Lucky you. Michael Kors... Let me know the story how you got woman to sell you those heels. Sounds intriguing, what were you wearing at the time, etc? 

I just found the shoes posted online with complete photos and detail so I immediately contacted the seller since it was my size (US9.5) 

Of course it was expected that the seller was a woman and I asked her if we can meet up asap for me to pick up the shoes.  So I met with her since and to my surprise she is pretty with perfect legs & feet. She said that the shoes was given to her as gift and unfortunately the size if too big on her (her size is only US8.5). I was hoping for her to ask me to whom the shoes are for but unfortunately she didn't so I got no opportunity to prolong our conversation.

As for my outfit during that it was nothing interesting, hahaha... I was wearing just a plain shirt, skinny jeans and flipflops. 

9 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Nice cleavage, very sexy shoes.  Hope they are walkable. Michael Kors are normally well made. 

Thanks Jkrenzer. I really like the way it fit on me and it is really comfy to walk on it. Heel height is perfect at exactly 4 inches.  Not too high and not too low. :)