Who has bought some new shoes

gj

5 hours ago, Cali said:

Ordered these Manners in Chestnut....should get them next week....hope they fit. If they fit I'll get a pair in tan.

STEVEMADDEN-DRESS_MANNER_CHESTNUT-SUEDE_SIDE.jpg

let me know how sizing goes.

Im watching them to see if I get a pair

Regards

James

17 hours ago, chrigi-ch said:

got these oon ebay:

s-l1600.jpg
hope to get them asap:

I love wedges. the higher the better...

@chrigi-ch - I absolutely LOVE these wedges... one of my favourite styles... I have some very similar ones from asos, you can see them in my wedges album. I look forward to seeing them on you!

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:50 PM, SF said:

I really like Nine West shoes.  Plus they go to a size 12 on most styles.  Those pumps look really nice Subtle, but the heel is to high for me, I prefer a bit lower.  Here is a pic of my latest Nine West shoes, the style is "Fields."  Very comfy and I have gotten a few compliments.  Have fun...  sf

IMG_5991.jpg

@SF - nicely done!!

On 9/3/2018 at 11:23 PM, Sydheel said:

let me know how sizing goes.

Im watching them to see if I get a pair

These came in yesterday, but I was too busy to unpack them. I keeping them!!!! Slightly snug right now, the elastic at the edges need to relax a bit. I have a high volume toebox, so its hard to find a good fit, but these will work for me. Extremely easy to walk in; very stable.

Steve Madden Manner

Manner1H.JPG

Manner2H.JPG

19 hours ago, Cali said:

These came in yesterday, but I was too busy to unpack them. I keeping them!!!! Slightly snug right now, the elastic at the edges need to relax a bit. I have a high volume toebox, so its hard to find a good fit, but these will work for me. Extremely easy to walk in; very stable.

Steve Madden Manner

Only worn them for 4 hours and they are now snug in a good way (they are slides after all).  They went on sale and I plan on getting the other color.

Manner1sH.JPG

Here are my latest.  The brand is Chic.  The heel measures about 4 1/2".  And the colour is a shiny sorta gun metal.  And the best part is I got them in a thrift store for less than $20!

20180912_17435111.jpg

Edited by Mr. X
  • Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:14 AM, Mr. X said:

Here are my latest.  The brand is Chic.  The heel measures about 4 1/2".  And the colour is a shiny sorta gun metal.  And the best part is I got them in a thrift store for less than $20!

20180912_17435111.jpg

Looking great @Mr. X - great buy! Looking forward to seeing them on!

The urge to go shoe shopping hit Saturday morning and what an urge it was . Torrid seemed to be my first choice , always have good luck there . I found the style for me on sale for $56.90 then they were on sale at $27.97 . Given they are half off how can one go wrong ? The sales associate rang up my purchase and says I owe her $15.00 total with tax . I asked her if that was the right pri ce she said yes because they are half off ....... who am I to argue . They fit me and my wallet great !

1492a01c2c7f17d8e1e9e0ee5c5c1718.jpg.58e13115ea57b00c41a9281dd1803753.jpg

Edited by maninpumps
Can't get image to load .
  • Like 2

My latest pair, BGBGirls snakeskin print mules in a sort of a silvery-nude color. They were a bit tight at first, but have broken in nicely with a minimum of discomfort. Also, they are low enough (4 1/2" with a smallish platform) to where they're not much of a challenge to walk in. I've had really good luck with BCBG shoes (the cheap lines). Hopefully, these will continue that trend.

BCBG snake mules1.PNG

BGBG snake mules2.jpg

• Like 3

Mlroseplant...  Nice sandals / mules....   The heel is about two inches high for me, but glad they work for you.....  They look like they would be fun to wear, I like the mule style/look........   smile.....   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

On 9/19/2018 at 4:53 AM, hernaezjames said:

New purchase nad i love it. 

wow - stunning heels @hernaezjames - love those classic pumps with the toe cleavage!  And those T Bar heels are totally fab!! They make your legs look even better ;-) 

On 9/16/2018 at 10:50 AM, maninpumps said:

The urge to go shoe shopping hit Saturday morning and what an urge it was . Torrid seemed to be my first choice , always have good luck there . I found the style for me on sale for $56.90 then they were on sale at $27.97 . Given they are half off how can one go wrong ? The sales associate rang up my purchase and says I owe her $15.00 total with tax . I asked her if that was the right pri ce she said yes because they are half off ....... who am I to argue . They fit me and my wallet great !

These look great - I Love wedges, especially with ankle straps!

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Thanks 1

On 9/16/2018 at 8:19 PM, mlroseplant said:

My latest pair, BGBGirls snakeskin print mules in a sort of a silvery-nude color. They were a bit tight at first, but have broken in nicely with a minimum of discomfort. Also, they are low enough (4 1/2" with a smallish platform) to where they're not much of a challenge to walk in. I've had really good luck with BCBG shoes (the cheap lines). Hopefully, these will continue that trend.

Not a big fan of slides and platforms, but these are cute!

Great calssic pumps with toe cleavage - a favorite of mine hernaezjames.  Sandals are pretty cool as well.  Was that something else wrapped around your ankle above the shoes?

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:43 PM, Mr. X said:

Here are my latest.  They are from Aldo but I got them secondhand for less than $20!  Peach sandals with a cork bottom.

heels.jpg

heels2.jpg

Wow - really stunning, @Mr. X - looking forward to seeing you wearing them on outings and other fun stuff!

• Like 1

A recente acquisition, ankle strap pumps with back bow.

They are the "Drielly Suede Pump", from brazilian brand Schutz.

Hope you like them :fine:

20938724_1442262585857669_1484483110_n.jpg

20945509_1442262682524326_143543518_o.jpg

Edited by DeSalto
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

I picked up a couple new pairs recently, and they are both a departure for me in that they both have significantly higher platforms than I would normally wear. I think I was sucked in by the price and the sheer heel height.

First up is a pair of Sam Edelman clogs in black, model "Flair." Colder weather is upon us in the Northern Hemisphere, and I'm always looking for the perfect pair of clogs to wear during the winter season. I didn't go horribly wrong here, though I wish the platform weren't quite so thick, it's disguised enough that it doesn't offend my eye. They have 5 1/2" heels, and 1 3/8" platforms, giving me just the right amount of lift at this point in my heeling journey. I have worn these out a couple of times, and I can't tell you whether I love them or not yet. I got my normal size of 8 1/2, and they were a little bit on the big side. The addition of some ball-of-foot pads made them fit just right. The pads are not really necessary for comfort, as there seems to be plenty of padding, but they do make the clogs fit me much better. They are pretty easy to walk in, but not the most stable platforms I have ever known in my life. Luckily, I have strong ankles, so this doesn't discourage me.

Next up is a pair of Stella McCartney platform open toed mules, model name unknown. Frankly, I have no idea why I bought these. They are not really my style, and they are so chunky and funky for my small frame, I'm not sure what they would look good with. Furthermore, I did not realize they are not leather, despite being a high-priced designer brand (more about that in a minute). Like the Edelmans, they also have 5 1/2" heels, but with an even thicker, totally exposed platform of 1 1/2". I will give them one thing: They are ridiculously easy to walk in. We will see what happens next summer. Maybe I'll warm up to them. As a footnote, I paid about 50 USD for these sandals, used, not perfect, but in very good condition, just a few minor scuffs. As is usual when one makes purchases online, I got more ads and auctions for the same thing, and one of these auctions wanted 300 bucks for these! What?!?

IMG_9812.PNG

IMG_9813.PNG

IMG_9814.PNG

IMG_9815.PNG

• Like 7

mlroseplant,

I actually adore the second pair! The height is in the range of 90% of my daily wear heels as is the color of the bottom. I have a lot of heels which are neutral color, or cork covered, or made of wood on the bottom. I have few mules but this is one I would have bought. It's a sassy heel that says you really don't want to be messed with. HappyinHeels

• Like 1