Who has bought some new shoes

gj

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my new Luichiny tan suede pumps. I've been wearing them to break in in the mornings for a few days. Today I took them for a spin. Started out for breakfast at my usual place, then off to the home depot for this weekend project materials, finished at Walmart for golf supplies, oil/filters, and a few other items. Great walking heels even at 5". These are a size 10, I bought them as my other Luichiny of the same style but different color and pattern have worn into a too large shoe. They are an 11 and started out nice but have stretched even after moderate use that they slip too much while walking. This so far seems to be the right way to go. I so love the forward tapered heels, so much better balance the straight back heels.

I did wear pants this morning, cut just to the ankle, but it's warm and I wanted to show the shoes better so I donned the shorts.

IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3619.jpg

IMG_3618.jpg

IMG_3617.jpg

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Just got my new Luichiny tan suede pumps. I've been wearing them to break in in the mornings for a few days. Today I took them for a spin. Started out for breakfast at my usual place, then off to the home depot for this weekend project materials, finished at Walmart for golf supplies, oil/filters, and a few other items. Great walking heels even at 5". These are a size 10, I bought them as my other Luichiny of the same style but different color and pattern have worn into a too large shoe. They are an 11 and started out nice but have stretched even after moderate use that they slip too much while walking. This so far seems to be the right way to go. I so love the forward tapered heels, so much better balance the straight back heels.

I did wear pants this morning, cut just to the ankle, but it's warm and I wanted to show the shoes better so I donned the shorts.

IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3619.jpg

IMG_3618.jpg

IMG_3617.jpg

They are awesome!!!! I have them in every color!!! They are very comfy.  Mine did not strech out as yours did.  Glad you wear them out to run your errands as I do.

CAT

With the Carsons stores throughout the US closing very soon + my visit to Carsons with the family a week before Friday, I decided to race over to the store and snag a pair or two...and two pair it was! Now I tried on a number of shoes before eventually deciding on these - not a care in the world, might I add; methinks cleaning up my face had a big part of this confidence - and only spent a whopping 25$ for them! Both were regular 40$ each so the timing couldn't have been more perfect. What's more, they fit just right!

Brand is "Torrid" and I really hadn't paid close attention to this company in particular until that day, noticing that their sizes go up as high as 13 US! I was both taken back a bit, and happy that at least one company went above and beyond for their customers! These both are a size 11, which is also weird seeing that I main as a 12; and in some pics, they look like they're small but both fit me just fine. I'd need to give them a walk-around to be absolutely sure because the only 12s I saw were the cutout wedges. The booties aren't much of a problem, thankfully.

They had a nice serving of shoes left, too, so I might just swing by for another look.

IMG_20180810_190309.jpg

IMG_20180810_190119.jpg

IMG_20180810_190005.jpg

IMG_20180810_185909.jpg

IMG_20180810_190321.jpg

• Like 1

Formally "HHDude"

2 minutes ago, Cali said:

Nice score for $25.  Maybe go to other Carsons and see if they have a different group of heels left.

You know, the ones I tried on was either too tight (and I don't think regular wear would loosen them enough to be wearable on the daily) or just wasn't my style/couldn't get into it. And then some I wanted but weren't available in my size, obviously.

But as stated, I'll head back to see if they happen to add more or if my mind sways at all.

Formally "HHDude"

I stopped by my favorite boutique store today to see if they had anything new. They know I love my heels and only look for at least a 4 inch raise. I tried on a pair of Delicious (Buckle Round Toe Plain Platform Chunky Heel Women's Pumps) but too tight.  She then showed me another pair. I laughed and told I them already got them when they came in and like wearing them. She said she has a pair and likes to wear her's too.  

I have about 60 pairs and about 50 that I rotate thru, but no more space. :(

20180822_184752.thumb.jpg.9f8011d6893fcc6c0fc1c7ae4347af0b.jpgSo, i haven't had much time to come on here anymore as Ive been busy with work but i bought these a few months ago. Havent worn them much but they've been stored in my suitcase as ive been working away a lot but their lovely and comfy! 

Edited by Rhys
  • Like 5

I really like Nine West shoes.  Plus they go to a size 12 on most styles.  Those pumps look really nice Subtle, but the heel is to high for me, I prefer a bit lower.  Here is a pic of my latest Nine West shoes, the style is "Fields."  Very comfy and I have gotten a few compliments.  Have fun...  sf

IMG_5991.jpg

• Like 3

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

On 8/25/2018 at 7:50 AM, SF said:

I really like Nine West shoes.  Plus they go to a size 12 on most styles.  Those pumps look really nice Subtle, but the heel is to high for me, I prefer a bit lower.  Here is a pic of my latest Nine West shoes, the style is "Fields."  Very comfy and I have gotten a few compliments.  Have fun...  sf

I do have shorter ones like these...

64581353-D8EB-4F0A-A5F6-BA1EDF7B23B1.jpeg

Lovely shoes Subtle !

I have a lot of Nine Wests - they're a good quality shoe for a reasonable price.

I wear a lot of heels this height at home - especially if I am standing eg cooking a meal because my feet get too tired in a complete flat - especially if I am not moving around a lot.

I prefer the slings to the mules - and I like the nude/pale colours.

2 hours ago, subtle said:

I must have about 15 pairs of them myself. 

Lucky you!

I think I have around 10, although I can't be sure without performing a shoe audit. I'm too scared to do that because there are rather a few pairs in my shoe room and I don't need to be reminded that perhaps I don't need to buy shoes whenever I see another nice pair....