Who has bought some new shoes

gj

On 7/1/2018 at 4:54 PM, spikesmike said:

Barr : When you say " These are my new favorite " , Are you talking about the high heels or the hose. I like the shoes but I love those Hose. spimesmike

They both are wonderful! Theyre shorter than my usual 6+ inch heels.They'e actually my first pair of patterned stockings, just trying out new looks.

On 7/3/2018 at 3:36 AM, Highheeldude said:

Steve Madden Daisie. I have these in white and beige. Can't say enough about comfort!

What size ?

Is Steve madden a wide or narrow fit for shoes ?

Thanks

• Like 1

Regards

James

It depends on the shoe. I just so happen to have been in a Steve Madden store today. The sale associates know me since I have purchased several shoes from them. Empty so I had the store myself as both women helped me. Wore lace-up Steve Madden 5.25" wedges in. (And I have seen another man shopping there for himself as well.)  I had checked their website and they have several shoes I wanted to try on in their store. I wanted to try them on before buy at clearance prices.

I have a large girth toe box and high arch. I wear a US women's 10, 11 if a pointed toe

Here's the shoes I tried today.

(1) Karlee

Nubuck upper material - Man-made lining - Man-made sole - 5.5 inch heel height - 1 inch platform

They had it black...I might have purchase this shoe if it fit. My arch was too big...too bad. Can't you imagine going to work in these

STEVEMADDEN-_KARLEE_BLUSH-NUBUCK_SIDE.jpg

(2) Aubrey

Patent PU or nubuck upper material - Man-made lining - Man-made sole - 5.5 inch heel height - 1 inch platform.

Couldn't get my toe box in....too bad.

STEVEMADDEN-DRESS_AUBREY_BLACK-NUBUCK_SIDE.jpg

(3) Mel

Man-made upper material - Man-made lining - Man-made sole - 5.25 inch heel height - 1.25 inch platform

I'm buying this one! A little bit tight but that should stretch out by walking a little in them.

STEVEMADDEN-SANDALS_MEL_BLACK_SIDE.jpg

Edited by Cali
  • Like 3

On 7/3/2018 at 6:57 AM, Cali said:

(1) Karlee

Nubuck upper material - Man-made lining - Man-made sole - 5.5 inch heel height - 1 inch platform

They had it black...I might have purchase this shoe if it fit. My arch was too big...too bad. Can't you imagine going to work in these

These are one of the shoes i was looking at on their website. Thanks @Cali

I agree, these are just WOW !!

Regards

James

James, I really had hoped the Karlee would fit. I would have loved to wear it to work one day.  There was enough room for my foot, but my arch is just so high.  While I was trying-on the shoes, both sales women told me that they couldn't wear heels that high because they would fall over and are amazed I can.

I find that I fit about 50% of the heels from Steve Madden, so that why I like to try them on if I can.

I'm also looking at the Manner but it's still just pre-order.

Suede upper material - Man-made lining - Man-made sole - 4.75 inch heel height - 1 inch platform

STEVEMADDEN-DRESS_MANNER_TAN-SUEDE_SIDE.jpg

Edited by Cali
  • Like 2

On 7/4/2018 at 2:25 AM, Cali said:

I'm also looking at the Manner but the still just pre-order.

Suede upper material - Man-made lining - Man-made sole - 4.75 inch heel height - 1 inch platform

Wow. I like these as well

thanks for the heads up

Regards

James

James, yet another one from my wish list, not in a store by me yet.

Martina

Leather or nubuck upper material - Man-made lining - Man-made sole - 5.25 inch heel height - 1.25 inch platform

STEVEMADDEN-DRESS_MARTINA_COGNAC-LEATHER_SIDE.jpg

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

I finally got the time and the sun to take pictures of my second pair of the Freebird Canti. The second shows both pairs.

The brand Freebird no longer appears on the Steve Madden website. Anyone know if Steve Madden discontinued this high end line?  Will get the SM Mel tomorrow.

new_ cantis HH.JPG

both HH.JPG

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Highheeldude said:

Guess "Carrie" matte  black. US 10. I must say that I'm really enjoying the stockings!

20180705_192651.jpg

Great looking heels....and I agree the stocking really accent the heels well. I also prefer to combine my heels with hosiery whether I am wearing jeans, leggings or the occasional skirt.

13 hours ago, mickeyunc said:

wonderful heels,  might have to look for them in my size.  where you purchase from/

It was a private deal with someone. They are used. What size are you 

great collection !

so, i get new sandals from aliexpress , for summer. its not very easy to wear with all this straps, but i like it !

img_8515.jpg img_8516.jpg img_8517.jpg img_8518.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/4/2018 at 6:56 PM, Cali said:

Martina

Leather or nubuck upper material - Man-made lining - Man-made sole - 5.25 inch heel height - 1.25 inch platform

A bit surprised that you're finding so many platforms.  My trips through the local shoe and department stores showed next to no platforms with the exception of wedge sandals.  I pretty much figured the trend was over.

• Like 3

Ron,

I'm a big Steve Madden fan and have many Steve Madden (Madden Girl, Steven, Freebird) heels, over a dozen. But I have 50/50 luck on them fitting me, it's my large toe box and high arch. So I will find what I like on-line and try them on in a store, if possible. Otherwise I will order them and if they don't fit, return them to a store. That's why the women that work sales at my local Steve Madden store know me and I have purchased many heels from them.

The Karlee and the Aubrey are on clearance here. I was able to try both on, but they just didn't fit.

I'm now waiting for the Manner to come in (late July) and the Martina (above) in August.

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:56 AM, Cali said:

Martina

These are cute, Cali. I like the ankle strap

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:27 AM, brewfan49 said:

Qupid Penelope-134 Double Strap Mary Jane Pump. 

1530761178755-168342817.jpg

wow, brewfan - really nice. White has always looked a little trashy to me, but these have a really clean look to them

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:30 PM, Highheeldude said:

Guess "Carrie" matte  black. US 10. I must say that I'm really enjoying the stockings!

20180705_192651.jpg

Stunning - heels, hose and all!

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:44 AM, Highheeldude said:

These are all relatively new but I thought some might be interested in seeing our matching styles and colors.

2018-07-06_08.38.14.jpg

Really cute!!

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:48 PM, yoyo said:

great collection !

so, i get new sandals from aliexpress , for summer. its not very easy to wear with all this straps, but i like it !

img_8515.jpg img_8516.jpg img_8517.jpg img_8518.jpg

its a trendy style - enjoy! How's the quality? 

PS - got to get you into a pair of skinny jeans! ;-)

12 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

its a trendy style - enjoy! How's the quality? 

PS - got to get you into a pair of skinny jeans! ;-)

The quality is like all cheap choes from china (link : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Summer-Women-Cover-Heel-Strappy-High-Heel-Sandals-Black-Lace-Up-Casual-Shoes-Big-Size-US/32869167360.html ) this is not real leather, but i thing the shoe could resist to this summer !

and for skinny jeans, hum..., maybe with boots over , yes ;  but with sandals, i dont know 

Edited by yoyo