Who has bought some new shoes

gj

3 minutes ago, Jkrenzer said:

Keep stacking, all the way to the ceiling. Never think in 2 dimensions. 

Some of those lower cubicals are already 2 deep. And we just won a few auctions from 1969 boutique on ebay so theres more coming.

Edited by Highheeldude

Just got these on ebay a few days ago, Pre-owned, but as new. House of CB 'Paris' heels, an absolute bargain at 6£ (considering theyre 110£ online)

2018-06-01_15-44-27.jpg

2018-06-01_15-41-12.jpg

On 5/31/2018 at 3:43 PM, Highheeldude said:

We've bought these in the last couple of months! They're not all here but we've got more than 50 pairs. Only 10 are mine...

20180526_092136.jpg

Excellent collection! :)

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:10 AM, Highheeldude said:

Thx for all the comments. Yes, we definitely need more space. If you'd like more info on a specific pair just ask! I'm happy to help.

Maybe some with those ankle strap heels on the bottom left cubicle? 

6 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Maybe some with those ankle strap heels on the bottom left cubicle? 

Here you go Jeremy... the yellow, blue and black have 16cm heels and are from Toga. The copper color is 13cm from Steve Madden.  All these are size 38.

20180605_174243.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Highheeldude said:

Here you go Jeremy... the yellow, blue and black have 16cm heels and are from Toga. The copper color is 13cm from Steve Madden.  All these are size 38.

20180605_174243.jpg

I had a feeling they were wedges, and not just platforms ;-)

I love them all - totally my style!  I tend to go with black usually, but the color in these is really great.

You have small feet, fitting into a 38? Lucky bastard :D 

Thanks so much for snapping the pic for me. Now to see them on ya ;-)

• Like 2

Hi Highheeldude,

do you and your girlfriend have his and hers identical shoes ??? What happens if you both discover and love a particular shoe at the same time - who gets to buy it? Are you prepared to share the same styles ?? Just wondering ?

6 hours ago, Highheeldude said:

These are my girl friends. I'm size 41 or US SIZE 10. 

ahhhh…. that makes more sense now ;-) 

4 hours ago, Highheeldude said:

This is my collection so far...

20180606_072334.jpg

I Love your style - some real beauties here!

Are those a pair of wedges there too... 2nd left in the middle row? 

5 hours ago, Highheeldude said:

This is my collection so far...

20180606_072334.jpg

Impressive! Most impressive!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

11 hours ago, Highheeldude said:

These are my girl friends. I'm size 41 or US SIZE 10. 

I'm almost the same size. I'm a UK7, but the sizes in other countries that measure up the same keep fluctuating and it's a little confusing sometimes.

Edited by AlexC94
Spelling

Thanks for the compliments. We appreciate them.

We do have a few matching pairs and more on the way.

Jeremy, those aren't wedges but have quite a chunky wooden platform. They extremely comfortable but quite noisy on hard floors.

23 hours ago, Highheeldude said:

20180605_174243.jpg

Highheeldude , NICE WEDGES !!! I really love the yellow pair . You are a true inspiration . Thank's for posting . 

• Like 1

These just arrived from 1969 Boutique in Italy. I'm very impressed with the quality! I realize the exaggerated pointy toe is kind of a love or hate situation but I definitely fall into the love category. The 13cm heel is definitely a challenge. I can't believe the difference 1 cm makes! I walk like a troll!!!

20180606_211401.jpg

20180606_212523.jpg

Edited by Highheeldude
  • Like 5

On 6/6/2018 at 12:28 PM, Highheeldude said:

These just arrived from 1969 Boutique in Italy. I'm very impressed with the quality! I realize the exaggerated pointy toe is kind of a love or hate situation but I definitely fall into the love category. The 13cm heel is definitely a challenge. I can't believe the difference 1 cm makes! I walk like a troll!!!

20180606_211401.jpg

20180606_212523.jpg

You are right the exaggerated pointy toe is a love hate thing, I am the latter, but everything else looks amazing the shape, color, quality. And specially the stiletto heel, they seem impossibly thin, maybe it is the picture but they appear to be the one of the thinnest I have ever seen. How does it compare to other stilettos you have? maybe you could take a picture comparing the stiletto with other shoes and maybe a penny for reference?

What are you going to wear them with? let us know peoples reactions

10 hours ago, heelguypa said:

You are right the exaggerated pointy toe is a love hate thing, I am the latter, but everything else looks amazing the shape, color, quality. And specially the stiletto heel, they seem impossibly thin, maybe it is the picture but they appear to be the one of the thinnest I have ever seen. How does it compare to other stilettos you have? maybe you could take a picture comparing the stiletto with other shoes and maybe a penny for reference?

What are you going to wear them with? let us know peoples reactions

Here is a comparison with the Steve Madden Daisie. You can see the heel appears much thinner. I say appears because the Steve Madden heel is leather covered with a portion of the sole material extending down the front side of the heel. The 1969 show has a plastic heel that matches the green leather and no covering.

My only disappointment is that I can't walk gracefully in them. I already have very high arches and these put my arch completely vertical. There is no pain or discomfort, it's just my limit. I guess everyone's anatomy is different and the distance from the ball of my foot to heel isn't long enough to accommodate this height. If i try to stand on my top toes with my knees locked the heels don't come off the ground more than 2 or3 mm. The Steve Madden shows are 11.5cm high and I can walk all day wearing them. 

20180608_093125.jpg

Edited by Highheeldude
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Highheeldude said:

Here is a comparison with the Steve Madden Daisie. You can see the heel appears much thinner. I say appears because the Steve Madden heel is leather covered with a portion of the sole material extending down the front side of the heel. The 1969 show has a plastic heel that matches the green leather and no covering.

My only disappointment is that I can't walk gracefully in them. I already have very high arches and these put my arch completely vertical. There is no pain or discomfort, it's just my limit. I guess everyone's anatomy is different and the distance from the ball of my foot to heel isn't long enough to accommodate this height. If i try to stand on my top toes with my knees locked the heels don't come off the ground more than 2 or3 mm. The Steve Madden shows are 11.5cm high and I can walk all day wearing them. 

20180608_093125.jpg

The two shoes in fact have relatively little in common.   The green shoe (which I like very much) has a true stiletto heel of the classic profile and properly-positioned under the wearer's heel - which many people say makes for easier walking.   The Steve Madden's heel is set back and therefore has less of a curvy shape and, to my eye, looks 'wrong' - although I realise that many shoes now on the market have the heel in this position - but WHY?

I'm a 'pointed toe' admirer, although the very long points on the green shoe are perhaps a tad too unwieldy!   I do hope you master wearing them - they are far too good-looking to languish in the closet!

15 hours ago, Highheeldude said:

20180608_093125.jpg

The green ones are fantastic! Would live a pair of those ! :)

On 5/30/2018 at 7:34 PM, pumps13 said:

I found some nice Calvin Klein pumps on Nordstrom Rack for not too bad of a price.  They go up to size 13 so lots of choice for now.  Black and Carmal?  For me they were a bit snug at first but the leather is stretching nicely and they are very comfortable now.  I think the heels are a bit higher than 4" maybe 4.5" These are size 13.

DSCF2176.jpg

DSCF2175.jpg

Seen them online but find something odd about the thicker heel. Added the fact the logo is stamped on the side of the shoe turns me off from purchasing semi-synthetic leather court shoe. Although the picture you shown looks different then at Nordstrom rack. If they were at the store I would try them on to see how comfortable they be walking. Suppose they are good cheap alternative for an office shoe.. 

On 6/9/2018 at 12:59 AM, Puffer said:

The Steve Madden's heel is set back and therefore has less of a curvy shape and, to my eye, looks 'wrong' - although I realise that many shoes now on the market have the heel in this position - but WHY?

The answer to your question could be as simple as style. However, I think it's more than that. When you look at these two shoes of equal size, fit and heel height, the beige shoe appears to have a much higher heel if you view it individually. So my arguement would be that it's done to give the appearance of a higher heel.

20180610_062517.jpg

• Like 2

its also easier to wear a tall high heel when the heel is positioned further back. So if you're not used to heels or are up really really high like the pigalle for example a heel at the back makes it easier to stand in and balance forwards backwards .

If you're a high heel pro then a forward positioned heel is actually nicer to walk with its in the balance point of your walk. Rear mounted heels make your walk a little clompy and if you wear heels a lot and have a good walk you can't strut out the rear mounted heel as well. All depends how high a heel you wear and how much you naturally use your hips - but it does affect your walk.

• Like 2

On 6/9/2018 at 9:06 AM, NrthEastHeel said:

20180608_093125.jpg

Its a shame if the green heels are at your upper limit although wearing them for shorter time periods will be ok. Just goes to show how every few mm of extra heel height at you top end makes a huge difference to real wearability if you have to do plenty of walking. It will be more your ankle flexibility limiting you than a problem or limitation with the arch of your foot. You could try using your hips more - leading with each hip helps with taller heels = I didn't realise until I had it pointed out to me - but I lead with my hips and it allows me to wear steeper heels and have a bit of spring in my step still - for me a 5.5inch heel is incredibly steep - on vertical. Perhaps you should use your hips? I mean models do it to exagerate a strut - but its essentially the same walk - its very easy in heels - sort of makes sense.