Who has bought some new shoes

gj

13 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Look great, I'd be surprised if the plastic soles don't crack on the black pair. There's not much give, I have a few. When they crack there is a noticeable snap, but then suddenly they become easier and more comfortable to walk in.

Oh, don't even say that! I bought these mainly because I lost three pairs of sandals last year, due to catastrophic failure. I'd hate to think I will experience the same this year, since I'm not particularly hard on shoes. I guess I should expect it, walking in shoes that aren't really designed for walking. 

Speaking of walking, the weather was finally warm enough (50° F / 10° C) to go for a spin last night in the coral pair. They are already way easier to get on and off. A couple more times, and I think they will actually be comfortable. 

Edited by mlroseplant
Further thoughts
  • Like 1

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:52 AM, maninpumps said:

Spring has sprung and that means ..... more wedges . jeremy1986 you should really like these . My wife found them on the Payless web site . With all the great reviews , I figured , why not and with a 25% off discount they would be fine even if I hated the fit . They are a great fit and a little wider than Payless usually has for wide width shoes . The shoe name is "Escape" . The ankle tie  is long enough to tie in the front or back of the ankle .  They are real easy to walk in and fun to wear . 

shopping.jpg

They look FAB!!  How did you know I would absolutely love them?? They are exactly up my alley...

I just wished Payless shipped overseas. I have looked into getting one of the US virtual shipping addresses, but the next leg of shipping is somewhat costly... 

Wedge height looks about 4.5"?

How much were they in the end?  Do keep us posted with some extra snaps when you have a chance! 

• Like 1

Spring has sprung and sandal season is here!!!  Finally...  Ankle strap styles seem to be popular recently, and I like that look.  Zappos has a pair of Naturalizer sandals called Tinda that I saw and really liked, so I bought a pair, well two pair.  It has been years since I have gotten any Naturalizer shoes, so I was not certain of the sizing.  I got a pair in size 11M and 12M, just in case.  The size 12M fit perfectly.  I am glad that I acted quickly since there do not seem to be any more size 12's available.  

The sandals are comfortable, the lower (slightly more than 2 inch) heel is very stable and there is some nice cushioning in the insole.  To me they have a simple but classy look.  I have only worn them around the house and am looking forward to getting outside.  I really like the sandals and hope to get a lot of wear out of them this season.  

I wrote a review at the Naturalizer site (even tho I did not purchase from them) which they promptly published.  I also wrote a review at Zappos, and they have not yet posted the review.  Strange they have always posted my reviews in the past.  It it does not appear soon, I will send another review.      

Here are a few pics.....  Take care all, have fun....  sf

Naturalizer Tinda.jpg

IMG_8949.jpg

• Like 3

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

SF,

You motivated me to try those sandals also. I bought mine from Macy's online, and got a discount. I also bought size 12, but in wide width, as I have bunions. I want the strap to go over the bunions, not be pushed forward by them - that's uncomfortable. No, it's downright painful! So the wider straps fit fine and they will be fun to wear.

I also sent in reviews, both to Macy's and to Naturalizer. I'll let you know when the reviews are published. 

You said the heel is just over 2". Mine are 2 3/4 inches. And with another 1/4 inch for the footbed, my heel measures 3" off the floor at the back. It's a comfortable walking height for me.

Steve

Naturalizer Tinda black2.jpg

• Like 2

Bought these from Payless, the "Sam" sandal, it has a 1970's sort of vibe with their styling and three inch block heels. I took them on a spin yesterday and they're both cute and east to wear.

sam.jpg

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Just got these today.

GOPR3107.JPG

GOPR3109.JPG

22 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

Just got these...have a similiar pair in gloss beige, and one pair with chain accents. These are a matte beige and go well with anything.

20180423_153039-375x297.jpg

20180423_152800.jpg

I like your style/taste in heels.

• Like 1

season for pumps is comming ,  so, i got this from fuss-schuhe

img_8521.jpg img_8524.jpg img_8520.jpg img_8523.jpg img_8522.jpg

size 44, 16.5 cm of heels. I just need to get more shoe leather extenser, and this will be perfect to walk in it :happy:

Edited by yoyo
  • Like 6

New shoes which I wore on an outing yesterday: the Payless "Tegan" sandals with three and a half inch block heels.

tegan.jpg

36 minutes ago, Heelsfor30 said:

Bnchmrk where did you get those pink heels?

An ebay seller..size 11. One and only pair. Jumped at them quickly since its hard to find the larger sizes, especially in my prefered styles.

On 4/25/2018 at 4:45 PM, yoyo said:

season for pumps is comming ,  so, i got this from fuss-schuhe

img_8521.jpg img_8524.jpg img_8520.jpg img_8523.jpg img_8522.jpg

size 44, 16.5 cm of heels. I just need to get more shoe leather extenser, and this will be perfect to walk in it :happy:

All leather I presume. Are the comfortable worth the price paid. Are the sizing accurate to US shoes?

thanks for sharing. Looks great. 

Yes , all leather. And if you dont watch the heel height, yes, they are confortable! for the size, i am 44,5. so i always prefer take smaller size because i hate too large shoes. they fit well 

46 minutes ago, yoyo said:

Yes , all leather. And if you dont watch the heel height, yes, they are confortable! for the size, i am 44,5. so i always prefer take smaller size because i hate too large shoes. they fit well 

Assume that the sizing are normal. Often some Euro sizing in heels often come smaller then normal. Bought Chinese heels in 42 found them to loose to walk comfortable. Indeed correct sizing and snug fit is needed for someone able to walk in heels. Wearing mine that are to big tend to slip off which makes it troubling to walk in. 

EB9F0298-E418-47B8-BB10-D56D5BEABB40.jpeg

3D68BBCD-54C9-406D-928B-5589FA208D53.jpeg

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

Funny how the Chinese sizes could be too big or too small... but hardly ever right ;-)

You should upload this last photos to the leg competition, by the way - you might even win too ;-)

Yes, website had wrong sizing guide which I followed then finding it too big. 

Lighting is dark plus I need to crop out most of my body what a shame only wearing thong. Must admit my buttocks look better in heels, think that is main reason wearing them.. Don’t want to get into trouble from admin. Maybe find a short tnicro  mini skirt or very tight spandex dress for future pics to show off my torso and legs giving it  better comparison and photo composition. 

FA35ADEA-5144-4244-B17E-0CB5E56ADB1A.jpeg

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

On 4/24/2018 at 1:53 AM, redandwhite said:

Very happy with my new lk Bennett fern black suede heels

IMG_9674.JPG

IMG_9676.JPG

Great looking pumps.  LK Bennett has many styles that I like.

• Like 1

On 5/12/2018 at 12:23 AM, RonC said:

Nice looking red sandals!  I like the ankle strap treatment.

Thanks RonC. Been getting hooked up with sandals lately because of great deals in them. Thinking of getting the black of the same pair.

From Shoes of Prey. For anyone unfamiliar with the online company, they sell customized shoes, designed to the specifics of the customer, offering scores of choices in terms of styles, sizes, heel heights, colors, accessories, the combinations are near endless, and that’s no exaggeration. I chose the model called “Savoca”, a rounded toe pump which I ordered in 13 wide and customized in black leather with a four inch stiletto heel, beige soles and a deep red lining for a cost of $149, making them the most expensive shoes I’ve ever bought, but, I have to say they were worth every penny as the craftsmanship was first class. I wore the shoes on an outing yesterday and found the shoes to have been comfortable and easy to walk in during my break in period.

savoca.jpg

Edited by JeffB
  • Like 4