Who has bought some new shoes

gj

4 hours ago, HHMafia said:

Stilleto penny loafer Just bought these, something about penny loafer stilleto that I love. Yes I know the heel is border line, but it is the thinnest I've seen as of late in a loafer this high

I just checked them. Wowee they are great looking shoes and i love the colour. 

Please let us all know how sizing goes. It seems to be strange on the conversions

Regards

James

7 hours ago, HHMafia said:

Stilleto penny loafer Just bought these, something about penny loafer stilleto that I love. Yes I know the heel is border line, but it is the thinnest I've seen as of late in a loafer this high

You know, I've been looking everywhere for a pair with block heels and ordinary leather - not patent. I found some cheap patent ones and bought them simply because they were the right style, but I've never worn them in public. If I could remove the shine I'd probably wear them, but they are plastic, not leather.

• Like 1

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

11 hours ago, Tacchi Alti said:

You know, I've been looking everywhere for a pair with block heels and ordinary leather - not patent. I found some cheap patent ones and bought them simply because they were the right style, but I've never worn them in public. If I could remove the shine I'd probably wear them, but they are plastic, not leather.

You could try 'painting' the plastic patent loafers with a semi-matt (satin) varnish; it should 'take' if the plastic is clean and ought not to crack unless unduly flexed.   A solvent-based varnish would be better (more durable) but nowadays is less easy to find than water-based.   An aerosol might be easiest to use - try craft shops.

On 23/02/2018 at 10:16 PM, Puffer said:

You could try 'painting' the plastic patent loafers with a semi-matt (satin) varnish; it should 'take' if the plastic is clean and ought not to crack unless unduly flexed.   A solvent-based varnish would be better (more durable) but nowadays is less easy to find than water-based.   An aerosol might be easiest to use - try craft shops.

I've used shoe dye on several pairs, although of course this would be no good in this case. Anything that cracks would be a no no. I've thought of getting a brillo pad to them but that might destroy the surface completely.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

On 2/26/2018 at 2:52 PM, Jkrenzer said:

Love my new Casadei Blade heels. Extremely comfortable.

Damn amazing all around!  Styles I wish came in my size (13M).  Your choice in pumps always have the most classic toe shapes and incredible colors.

Two new pairs for me.  The first are Abound leopard print stiletto booties.  Although these are my regular size 13, I'm always cautious when it comes to booties as I generally don't like how they look on the foot with regular jeans.  They usually look fine with dress pants but I have no desire to wear skinny jeans or anything like that.  These however I really do like and I got a good deal on them.  Super comfortable too.  I wore them every day last week and they just keep getting better and better.  Surprised at the quality too.

The others are Enzo Angliolini brown leather peeptoe stilettos with a croc upper design.  I was a little apprehensive about these as they are a 12M and I've had terrible luck in the past year concerning a 12 working out.  However they were pre-owned and looked to be reasonably broken in, obviously worn but in good shape, and really cheap so I went for it.  Amazingly they fit really well and feel great.  They did need some cleaning and repair, new heel tips (most difficult to remove tip shaft I have ever encountered on one shoe) and some stitching repair on the back of one shoe.

ul217.jpg

ul218.jpg

ul216.jpg

ul215.jpg

Edited by Lime15
  • Like 6

I just brought these from a local clothing store I went in. I love the 6 inch thin stiletto heel on theses and it’s something about how these gold chains lay across my feet which make the front view of the shoe my favorite! 

90B08AD5-768A-461F-A583-22C0AF402C31.jpeg

3B703BC8-5CA4-4984-AA33-88F28C81647A.jpeg

DBA16EB3-AFFF-402D-97FE-8D81166651F9.jpeg

8AE1B2A9-2BB5-4508-BC93-71D6172ED133.jpeg

C1D14FD2-5363-4120-84DB-11DB3599BF6D.jpeg

573B8139-E1BE-48B5-90E5-B44B5AAE4C01.jpeg

89C860C4-4872-4F79-B9F3-71093EC56C50.jpeg

8C7922A2-32FB-4C1F-AB7E-F9F7B1627861.jpeg

C3B227C5-49DD-46B8-B6DE-4FE401D231C9.jpeg

2725E505-BE4A-4026-8B2F-9F7CE24546C5.jpeg

570056F1-68B4-4FDB-8401-710D4C38A8C9.jpeg

• Like 3

On 2/26/2018 at 8:01 PM, Jkrenzer said:

Size 11, but really not bad. They stretched to conform to my feet quickly. 

What size do you take in men's shoes that a 11 or translates to a euro 41 casadei heels to fit well?

I'm a 9 in men's, these are size 11 women's and run snug. The leather is soft and pliable so they conform well. The length of the shoe is perfect,  the snugness is the width. Very surprised how my toes were comfortable anyway. Don't think they go larger than these, and most styles probably don't go as big as these.

• Thanks 1

On 3/6/2018 at 6:17 AM, Jkrenzer said:

I'm a 9 in men's, these are size 11 women's and run snug. The leather is soft and pliable so they conform well. The length of the shoe is perfect,  the snugness is the width. Very surprised how my toes were comfortable anyway. Don't think they go larger than these, and most styles probably don't go as big as these.

Your probably right i'm 9.5 mens so 11.5 might fit me in most heels yet width might be snug pinching my toes red. While buying size 12 in heel pumps found them to big at least cm to long. Depends on the designer and fit some come half size smaller like Jimmy Choo's 11 is really 10.5 womens Giuseppe Zanotti booties i own are very narrow and short for 11 or euro 41. 

Wish someone with experience with heel wearing and purchases would post a designer pump heel shoe flowchart in direct comparison to men's sizing. 

19 hours ago, spikesmike said:

6inchheel: Great find. Good looking shoe. Must be nice to walk into a store and walk out in those.

I wasn’t going to get them at first cause I didn’t think I would fit them, this wasn’t a regular store I would try on high heels in but I figured what they hell and did it. When I saw how good they fit I bought a pair of women skinny jeans and wore them around the store looking for other items and out the store.

• Like 1

HappyinHeels , I really like the T strap and wedge styling together . I can't wait for your review . 

My new Ryan Espadrilles by Comfortview just came in and they exceeded my expectations . They have the back zipper , wasn't sure about that with an ankle tie . With the zipper it has made them easy on and off . The picture in the Woman Within add just does not due them justice . I had looked at them several times on the web site and it seemed every few days they would offer me a better deal . When they went to 50% off after you spend $100.00 USD my wife was ready to jump at that offer . She was more than ready to get some cloths and my espadrilles . 

0036_04678_mc_0976.thumb.jpg.0e6f93b3aa7f8d3e4036f4f7c0b3e40f.jpg

Edited by maninpumps

maninpumps.

I know the store manager will call me when they come in. It is still cold here (around 38-40F or 3-4C) in the afternoon so not exactly sandal weather. I doubt I'll wear them out of the store. I may, however, ask the manager to take a photo of me with the wedges on in the store which I may post here. I didn't expect ALdo to have these styles in the stores this far north this early in the year. Thanks for the compliments!  HappyinHeels

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:34 PM, 6inchheel said:

573B8139-E1BE-48B5-90E5-B44B5AAE4C01.jpeg

wow - stunning. Them chains must make quite a racket as you walk :cheeky: 

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 8:39 PM, Lime15 said:

ul216.jpg

These peeptoes are fantastic! Try with capris?

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 7:39 AM, HappyinHeels said:

As you may know, @HappyinHeels, I love wedges - and these certainly fit the bill. Looking forward to seeing you riding high in them!

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 12:33 AM, Pumped said:

I ran across these a while back but I was too cheap to pay nearly full price. I saw them again on eBay for $36.00 and figure I could afford it. I love crazy tall heels, crazier and trashier the better! 6 inch heel, 2 inch platform. Luichiny May Lynn.

https://shoespost.com/luichiny-may-lynn-red-snake-imi-lea/

May-Lynn-Red-Snake-IMI-Lea.jpg

all i can say about these.... is wow!!

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 4:09 AM, maninpumps said:

0036_04678_mc_0976.thumb.jpg.0e6f93b3aa7f8d3e4036f4f7c0b3e40f.jpg

These looks so cute and really comfortable. the rear zipper is a big plus, I love them too!

• Like 1