Who has bought some new shoes

gj

8 hours ago, spikesmike said:

6inchheel:  Now we are talking high heels.Those are some HOT stilettos. Good for you. Wear them in good health and often.

spikesmike

8 hours ago, spikesmike said:

6inchheel:  Now we are talking high heels.Those are some HOT stilettos. Good for you. Wear them in good health and often.

spikesmike

Thanks I most definetly will! I just love wearing heels this high and getting compliments from women telling me how good I can walk in heels. The best compliment from a woman is “ those heels look good on you”

• Like 1

My Chelsea boots from FSJ just arrived and they are sized perfectly, nice and tight so little movement and the detailing and suede is in good condition. 

The only thing it needs is some padding under the pad of the foot but other then that can’t really fault it ... maybe that it took a month from ordering... 

They are really easy to walk in and fairly quiet due to the plastic tip. 

I still have yet to spend time in them and also got to figure what to wear with them ... any idea? 

C0C5D5B0-292A-4956-B9F2-5C7B7D6F79DF.jpeg

D7E90B0E-424D-46A9-A712-C935AB4A23F8.jpeg

3AC84DB3-E317-4667-BF0A-006AD6B136F8.jpeg

• Like 2

Glad your booties arrived bought mine mid January so reading your timeline I should expect mid February delivery. 

Specifically intrigued on the quality. You wrote footbed lacks padding. Is the sole synthetic, plastic heel tips. Maybe better if they were leather sole or rubber? 

How is the nap of the suede? On the website they wrote all shoes are synthetic fabric unless you upgrade to leather. Does that mean suede fabric also? Doubt you can comment on the colour matching  being they are black. Doubting they can create the same colour on my style booties I ordered. 

Also how did you option one size shoe bigger then other on your order. If I desire to order other shoes want to change the heel shape from certain booties? 

Suppose I need to chance order specific heel booties hoping to get better quality like a lined leather padded footbed. 

Thanks for explaining your new booties. 

As far what to wear is subjective for everyone. Seen similar booties worn with hose, by the ladies. Suppose you can match the texture of the booties with suede contrasting leggings if it were me. 

Yer it took about 10 days to make then be shipped, then 20 odd days for shipping. 

Let’s see if I can answer all ur qs...

1) yes there is no padding like my other heels, they are just the smooth synthetic material and the heel tip is hard plastic.

2) I think a rubber or leather sole might have been softer on the footpad but I’ll get over it ;) haha 

3)The suede is of good quality with little to no discolouring/fading/defluffing/ ect 

4) the suede was the default option as I just bought size 13 then asked them to adjust the length afterwards.

5) Yer they are nice and black so can’t comment on other colours but the gold is nice and bright, reflective and not dull. 

6) once the order was made (closest size) I sent an email to the support team with the order number and requested the size change. As it was only a few mm I’m not 100% sure if they actually did it or not ...

7) not sure on changing the heels over but worth a email to them as they seem to make them rather then off a rack. 

I will def be asking for padding (if possible) for my other shoes. As this was my first order I still have yet to explore all th options and finer details. 

Just send them an email (they are fairly quick to reply) asking them any and all qs before or during the order(s) 

• Thanks 1

On 7.1.2016 at 6:31 PM, HHCraziness said:

My latest addition to my collection is another pair of clogs. :-)

Kelsi Dagger Haiden Clogs.

Heel measures from side = 5 1/2", measurement from the back = 5 3/4" and platform is 1 3/4".

HHC

568ea0c59ab67_KelsiDaggerHaidenLeatherCl568ea0dfa4cba_KelsiDaggerHaidenLeatherCl

Fantastic clogs!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2.1.2018 at 8:43 PM, spikesmike said:

Hi Heelers :  I have been spending lots of my money on Shoes and Boots just be for the new year. Pulled the mighty stupid act and put 

New Boots in the " Boots and Shoes that we wished we owned " posting. These are some new Ankle Boots. Am I putting these in the right place ?

spikesmike.

DSCF5365.JPG

DSCF5333.JPG

Very nice ankle boots (and I LOVE  the top you´re wearing...) What brand is the pair in the upper picture? Thank you!

tomham:  I do not remember ordering these ankle boots. One day they appeared on my doorstep. I must say they are a great fit.

These ankle boots are size 47 eur..  however, You can find an identical pair on the ShoesPie site. ShoesPie show them in much

smaller sizes. If you write the ShoesPie people and ask for a larger size, They may fill your order. On the ShoesPie site be sure

to Go to the  "  Ankle Boot " section. Good luck.  spikesmike.

DSCF5364.JPG

DSCF5366.JPG

• Like 6

I splurged a little bit on my birthday last year. And purchased a pair of preowned Christian Louboutin So Kates in size 42.  The toe box is unbelievably tight, but it's better after a year. I can walk in them, but I'm not that stable. Eventually, I'll buy a new pair from the CL Boutique.. and pair of Jimmy Choo Anouks, too (budget allowing).

A Man in Heels - Modeling Black Patent Christian Louboutin So Kate

Edited by Tech
3MB Image! Too big...
  • Like 2

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

On 26.1.2018 at 6:30 PM, spikesmike said:

tomham :  UPDATE on ankle boots shown above. Just found another place that sells that high heel shoe.

TBDress.shows this shoe in largest size 12.5-US, 45-EUR, 10.5- UK      spikesmike

sDSCF5249 (1).JPG

Hello Spikesmike, thank you very much for providing some sources for these great boots! What a great find on your doorstep! :-) Tom

On 1/30/2018 at 7:22 PM, inquisitor said:

I splurged a little bit on my birthday last year. And purchased a pair of preowned Christian Louboutin So Kates in size 42.  The toe box is unbelievably tight, but it's better after a year. I can walk in them, but I'm not that stable. Eventually, I'll buy a new pair from the CL Boutique.. and pair of Jimmy Choo Anouks, too (budget allowing).

S1100007.thumb.JPG.213f146748f37eb47f492664f5ed8c8f.JPGS1100005.thumb.JPG.062866b7bd80ce1c0daa7e9bf8bbc9e5.JPGS1100008.thumb.JPG.9aa9e86bbb55d0dfb35c3ac6fe3079ba.JPGS1100006.thumb.JPG.ad143483ff9e1c4a8ba1f0101c415ec3.JPGS1100004.thumb.JPG.b28d7c400fe0305594acf7e4832d5b41.JPG

A Man in Heels - Modeling Black Patent Christian Louboutin So Kate

Great looking and taste in heels. Jimmy's Anouk are also in my wishlist. What size are you that 42 fits you in CL? Almost anyone wearing them feels the toe box very small.

On 2/6/2018 at 5:44 AM, heelaphile said:

Returning to the group after several years away. It wasn't because of you all :-) 

Pictured here in Nine West Tatiana

IMG_20160415_165135.jpg

Great look, welcome back.

I also love the Nine West Tatiana. I havent seen them in AUS in that colour, They are sensational.

• Like 1

Regards

James

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:35 PM, MackyHeels said:

Great looking and taste in heels. Jimmy's Anouk are also in my wishlist. What size are you that 42 fits you in CL? Almost anyone wearing them feels the toe box very small.

It's right on the edge of being too small. I'd prefer it if I was able to have them in a 42.5 or 43. Then they might  be perfect. And yes, the toe box is tight. It gets better over time, and even though these were preowned I had to wear them in short bursts just to able to tolerate it. I can walk in them...just. 

I'm with you. I want a pair of Anouks. That's my next pair...budget allowing.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:44 PM, heelaphile said:

Returning to the group after several years away. It wasn't because of you all :-) 

IMG_20160415_165135.jpg

Wow. I love those! Paired with the jeans, those are beautiful! And welcome back!

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

On 2/5/2018 at 12:44 PM, heelaphile said:

IMG_20160415_165135.jpg

Haha, that's great. My best friend and shoe buddy (a female) wears those in black as her usual everyday work shoe!

On 1/23/2018 at 8:07 AM, BFGheels said:

Yer it took about 10 days to make then be shipped, then 20 odd days for shipping. 

Let’s see if I can answer all ur qs...

1) yes there is no padding like my other heels, they are just the smooth synthetic material and the heel tip is hard plastic.

2) I think a rubber or leather sole might have been softer on the footpad but I’ll get over it ;) haha 

3)The suede is of good quality with little to no discolouring/fading/defluffing/ ect 

4) the suede was the default option as I just bought size 13 then asked them to adjust the length afterwards.

5) Yer they are nice and black so can’t comment on other colours but the gold is nice and bright, reflective and not dull. 

6) once the order was made (closest size) I sent an email to the support team with the order number and requested the size change. As it was only a few mm I’m not 100% sure if they actually did it or not ...

7) not sure on changing the heels over but worth a email to them as they seem to make them rather then off a rack. 

I will def be asking for padding (if possible) for my other shoes. As this was my first order I still have yet to explore all th options and finer details. 

Just send them an email (they are fairly quick to reply) asking them any and all qs before or during the order(s) 

My new booties arrived from  FSJ after the delivery error to another home nearby got it next day from friendly neighbour. As i wrote before didn't have high hopes if the booties would look genuine. After opening the damaged box i noticed instantly they were not suede fabric, but cheap synthetic curled upper fabric. In my opinion only shoes that ought to be synthetic are running training sneakers otherwise the shoes look like crap. Didn't want to take a picture at how ugly they appear. Feel so bad paying for something that appeared so nice but the reality they stink truly the glue fumes are horrible. 

Booties on there website were described as suede thought the leather upgrade wasn't necessary. Nonetheless glad i didn't pay extra losing about $100 is enough to learn valuable lesson. Don't buy cheap imitations. Now i'm in the hole for $200 from booties and heels i tried to buy but never worked out and another $500  from designer ones that are to small. 

FSJ shoes aren't all that great in my experience so i will never buy any other considering the problems others are having in heels breaking off blisters on the back foot. No thanks.

On 2/5/2018 at 1:44 PM, heelaphile said:

IMG_20160415_165135.jpg

Most impressive! I've always been of the opinion that it takes a special brand of boldness to wear red heels, and those pumps look terrific!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven’t been out shopping a bit, but I had the chance yesterday and today.  

Yesterday I purchased these nude suede strappy heels from Aldo.  I was debating what pair to get, as they had several nude ones in my size.  I opted for the high 5” heel because, well, why not? :)   I normally shop at this store and have always had great service.  The two SA I have not seen before.  One was very standoffish, but the other was very helpful.  She really took the time to help me out  

Today I grabbed these black strappy ones from Call It Spring   I don’t normally shop there, but was draw by the clearance sign.  I got these in a size smaller that I normally wear, but the length was good   Might need to stretch them a bit, but that’s not a big deal.  

I’ve been looking for strappy pairs like this for a while.  I finally took the plunge!  Can’t wait to rock em.

87B210A3-E12B-43D6-B064-4CE4855629CB.jpeg

4B9BA4C8-4A01-4F3E-9D08-5ED5ACF1FDA8.jpeg

2BBDF003-672D-4556-987B-D0406E0E87FD.jpeg

9058FD2A-A62D-4EB7-BBB3-E371DDF9BA23.jpeg

• Like 2

With spring just around the corner and new heels on my mind I decided to take a chance on ebay and see what they had to offer . Looks like I hit the wedge lotto ! Espadrilles have always been a "shoe in" for a future purchase for me and these have a small platform and just the right height with denim style uppers . BTW the auction was won for $11.50 USD plus shipping and they fit good . With no further adieu , I submit my latest purchase .5a8cd5e95885f_s-l1600NewWedges.thumb.jpg.f3a3c24679b16adb64a35d1312e6d939.jpg 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, canadianbeaver17 said:

I haven’t been out shopping a bit, but I had the chance yesterday and today.  

Yesterday I purchased these nude suede strappy heels from Aldo.  I was debating what pair to get, as they had several nude ones in my size.  I opted for the high 5” heel because, well, why not? :)   I normally shop at this store and have always had great service.  The two SA I have not seen before.  One was very standoffish, but the other was very helpful.  She really took the time to help me out  

Today I grabbed these black strappy ones from Call It Spring   I don’t normally shop there, but was draw by the clearance sign.  I got these in a size smaller that I normally wear, but the length was good   Might need to stretch them a bit, but that’s not a big deal.  

I’ve been looking for strappy pairs like this for a while.  I finally took the plunge!  Can’t wait to rock em.

Being winter, are those heels on sale?

On 2/19/2012 at 6:35 PM, danielp6406 said:

Finally, I found a pair of classic pumps that fits perfectly. They are Jessica Simpson "Jessica" in size 10M. I normally wear size 11 but these shoes in size 10 are perfect :wavey:. What a relief to find a pair which is wide enough at the toe box !

post-14338-133522973436_thumb.jpg

Love them super much

• Like 1