Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Personally, my only question is, why?  I don;t get it.  Shoes are meant to be walked in, and there would be no walking in those things.  To each his own, not criticizing, but not my idea of good looking or fun.  I know, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.....but I couldn't help but comment.  But you are having fun, so that's all that counts!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RonC said:

Personally, my only question is, why?  I don;t get it.  Shoes are meant to be walked in, and there would be no walking in those things.  To each his own, not criticizing, but not my idea of good looking or fun.  I know, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.....but I couldn't help but comment.  But you are having fun, so that's all that counts!

I got them for a really low price and thought why not buy them and have a go, even if I didn't like them I could get my money back easily :)

plus I like the challenge lol

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

Besides, now you can clean the top of the refrigerator with ease. 

I personally want heels I can walk in for 16 hours straight, but I have two or three pairs I can't.

But if you having fun the in those stilts great, enjoy them because they are down right outrageous and sometimes you need that.

9 hours ago, Cali said:

Besides, now you can clean the top of the refrigerator with ease. 

I personally want heels I can walk in for 16 hours straight, but I have two or three pairs I can't.

But if you having fun the in those stilts great, enjoy them because they are down right outrageous and sometimes you need that.

i was more thinking painting a ceiling will be good in them lol

1 hour ago, heelsareme said:

Look positively dangerous!!

they are a bit lol

2 hours ago, heelsareme said:

I have to admit I have often wanted to try a pair but have never seen a pair in store ! 

i was the same, and i wasnt going to pay the price for a pair to be made, luckily a friend of mine has the same size feet and was selling them for a fraction of the price so had to have them just to try :)

7 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

These were my weekend find at a thrift store. Practically new. Protective covering on the bottom of the soles was still on one pair.

20171015_224129.jpg

20171015_225015.jpg

I really like the second pair.  I have a similar pair in black !!! 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

These were my weekend find at a thrift store. Practically new. Protective covering on the bottom of the soles was still on one pair.

20171015_224129.jpg

20171015_225015.jpg

Second pair are lovely! 

On 10/16/2017 at 1:00 PM, bnchmrk said:

20171015_225015.jpg

Hey @bnchmrk

great find !!

i really like this pair, more pics please and details. 

Regards

James

Well, its official, I cant help myself when i see a bargain.

Surfing on Gumtree and found a pair of Windsor Smith platform sandals in black leather, in size 11, Cheap and only a 30 minutes zoom to collect

They are high, but with platform easy to walk in and Im surprised at how well they stay on your feet. ankle strap is velcro.

Heel is 14cm, platform is 3.5cm

009.thumb.JPG.6ebbe441c571b231fbc9cb26b472f62d.JPG010.thumb.JPG.3608fbe75e6a96ba4019f9b9f0755a21.JPG011.thumb.JPG.df1d16554beb7630bd304836d6e19b0f.JPG012.thumb.JPG.c0fc6ed8d693fb0976cb9d93b46aa758.JPG013.thumb.JPG.850bdbea50b3f3744876b566aeacf76c.JPG014.thumb.JPG.ffb88d412a6b5824e3a3bcfabfefdca2.JPG

• Like 3

Regards

James

Sydheel....  I like those ankle strap sandals!!  A have a similar pair (with a lower heel - ref my avatar), that I really like and wear quite often. 

Have fun with your new sandals!!     sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

On 10/19/2017 at 3:33 AM, SF said:

Sydheel....  I like those ankle strap sandals!!  A have a similar pair (with a lower heel - ref my avatar), that I really like and wear quite often. 

Have fun with your new sandals!!     sf

thanks @SF

I will, they take a bit of time to get used to the height, Its almost nosebleed territory, but the solid heel and platform make them easy to walk in, you just have to be carefull on uneven surfaces.

Plus you just HAVE TO keep your nail polish in good order. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Regards

James

7 hours ago, Sydheel said:

Plus you just HAVE TO keep your nail polish in good order. 

Maintenance is the name of the game. It crude to wear open toe heels with un-kept nails .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Only one week before the giohel pumps came in I received the blue sandals.

they are from a chines manufactor via ebay but the quality is perfect.

the heel is 18cm and very hard to walk. Anyway the summer is over so sandals will have to wait  for there big moment till spring.

so, i got enough time for indoor practicing

s-l500.jpg

• Like 6