Who has bought some new shoes

gj

On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 12:16 AM, Over5 said:

I just got these in today.  They are from Andres Machado on Amazon.  Sorry guys, I think I got the last ones in a 13.

GOPR0352.JPG

Stunning wedges - I really love them. How high is the heel?

They look especially nice with your anklet and capri-styled jeans.... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bluejay said:

Nice looking wedge heels.Your blue pedi looks good too. I also like your anklet. I wear anklets and currently have a red pedi. Will be getting a new pedi soon in flashy fuchsia color for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.  I wear heels out all the time and I want people to see my heels. If you want to be discrete about wearing heels, wear long jeans or pants. Just go out wearing your heels and have a great time! I DO.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Thank you very much for the compliments.  Also, thanks for the advice.  I plan on going out more in my heels and not letting my presumption of negative feedback stop me.

1 hour ago, maninpumps said:

Over5 , Great looking wedges ! 

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

Stunning wedges - I really love them. How high is the heel?

They look especially nice with your anklet and capri-styled jeans.... 

Thank you. The heel measures at 6 inches and the platform is at 2.  They are very comfortable.

On 28/09/2017 at 6:04 AM, Over5 said:

Thank you! I actually did not wear that outfit outside.  I am still working on the confidence to wear any of my heels in public, but I am pretty much at the point of not really caring about others reactions.

And when you do wear heels out you will stop and think. Jeez no one cares. What was i so worried about 

• Like 2

Regards

James

New to me shoes, just purchased from AJ and thanks buddy.

Added replacement tips to both pair. Micro thin stilettos. I really love the black and white pair. Extremely comfortable (AJ did all the leg work breaking them in), with moderate heel height.

IMG_2720.jpg

IMG_2721.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2724.jpg

• Like 4

D0B9C0C4-6CF3-4C31-9E70-03F4C6762EEE.thumb.png.eeeb633d53610553e0a74369391a7afd.png

Ordered these today, off a seller on eBay i use. I’ve also got these in red I love them so much I need them in light cream! 

Down below are the red ones I’m wearing today whilst chilling out all day ;) 

2963CF3C-A82C-42C4-9E56-EFB357052982.thumb.jpeg.2abba028231fe599af90765673ac6149.jpeg21BA3974-B503-4BC9-A621-A1ADE9518BA1.thumb.jpeg.ffda83951f903c5ac235785b5b7d884d.jpeg

• Like 2

On 30/09/2017 at 8:53 AM, Jkrenzer said:

New to me shoes, just purchased from AJ and thanks buddy.

Added replacement tips to both pair. Micro thin stilettos. I really love the black and white pair. Extremely comfortable (AJ did all the leg work breaking them in), with moderate heel height.

IMG_2720.jpg

IMG_2721.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2724.jpg

Very nice!

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

On 9/29/2017 at 8:25 PM, Over5 said:

Picked up some new pumps tonight.  Pleaser Teeze from Electrique Boutique in Dallas.

Ah, good to know they're still in business.  Man, they screwed up their website with its redesign earlier this year.  I know the previous one was ancient but at least it worked, allowed you to search ALL shoes by size, and they had the awesome "Last Pairs" section with huge discounts.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lime15 said:

Ah, good to know they're still in business.  Man, they screwed up their website with its redesign earlier this year.  I know the previous one was ancient but at least it worked, allowed you to search ALL shoes by size, and they had the awesome "Last Pairs" section with huge discounts.

I remembered their "last pair" section.  that was my go to for finding deals.  I never ordered from their site....rather just visit the store since they are close by.

I learned over the years that when you find a pair of shoes that fit great and are easy to walking GET MORE.

So I have to models of open-toed caged sandals from Charles by Charles David: the two strap Apollo which I have in Turquoise and Tan; and the one strap Affluent which I have in White and Black. My turquoise Apollo is worn out, so I was looking on the internet and could only find one new pair in my size anywhere,  I had to get it. So next week I'll have a Blue Apollo.

apollo.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cali said:

I learned over the years that when you find a pair of shoes that fit great and are easy to walking GET MORE.

I totally agree with you!   I have many pairs of shoes and boots that I have purchased different colors in just because they are comfortable.  I think my Luichiny Mind Blowing pumps are the most Multiple at 5 pairs!!