Who has bought some new shoes

gj

On 8/11/2017 at 1:11 PM, Rockpup said:

Michael Kors Susan Flex pump. Leather upper with rubber sole/heel tip. So far comfortable and quiet. These might be my practical go to shoes for a bit as with 'feels like' temps over 100, boots are getting a bit warm.

I'd be all over those if they came in my size (which they never will). Very nice!

On 8/11/2017 at 3:11 PM, Rockpup said:

Michael Kors Susan Flex pump. Leather upper with rubber sole/heel tip. So far comfortable and quiet. These might be my practical go to shoes for a bit as with 'feels like' temps over 100, boots are getting a bit warm.

IMG_0536.JPG

IMG_0537.JPG

IMG_0538.JPG

Really like those - classic style, nice low cut vamp, and a walkable heel!

I just purchased these from CitiTrends. These are London Trash Ceres platform pumps that are regularly between $75-$100 but I got em for $20! I have been stalking all CitiTrends in my area when I found out they started selling these but the size only went up to 10. When I saw an 11 I literally snatched these off the rack

IMG_1383.JPG

IMG_1384.JPG

IMG_1389.JPG

IMG_1390.JPG

IMG_1392.JPG

IMG_1393.JPG

IMG_1394.JPG

• Like 5

Just picked these up at Shoe Carnival for $22.00.  Bandolino Manton, size 11.  Fits my somewhat larger than size 11 foot pretty well.  I know they are not very high, but they are comfortable and walkable.  And I love the feminine styling.

MANTON_168141-_1_large.jpg?v=1479751822

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:37 PM, 6inchheel said:

I just purchased these from CitiTrends. These are London Trash Ceres platform pumps that are regularly between $75-$100 but I got em for $20! I have been stalking all CitiTrends in my area when I found out they started selling these but the size only went up to 10. When I saw an 11 I literally snatched these off the rack

IMG_1383.JPG

IMG_1384.JPG

IMG_1389.JPG

IMG_1390.JPG

IMG_1392.JPG

IMG_1393.JPG

IMG_1394.JPG

I too have discovered CitiTrends. Bought these a few weeks back.WP_20170822_020.thumb.jpg.09b6063efff12fbe1fcbebf03136717f.jpg

• Like 2

On 8/17/2017 at 10:37 PM, 6inchheel said:

IMG_1383.JPG

IMG_1384.JPG

IMG_1389.JPG

IMG_1390.JPG

IMG_1392.JPG

IMG_1393.JPG

IMG_1394.JPG

Those are fantabulous! I want a pair,,,, in size 11 too!

• Like 1

Saw these on ebay 2 months a go. Made an offer on them at the time. After 2 counter offers the seller was reluctant to sell them. Yesterday I  checked and they were relisted for the price that offered. So "bazzinga" I swept in and got them. Guess they were meant to be mine.

s-l500-1.jpg

s-l500.jpg

• Like 3

Great shoes  for the bedroom.  But, bound to attract a whole lot of attention when worn in public by a man!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

41 minutes ago, Bubba136 said:

Great shoes  for the bedroom.  But, bound to attract a whole lot of attention when worn in public by a man!

Not a public heeler anyways...but if you have seen any other of my other heels they are just my taste. Not much into conservative styles. The higher...the better.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

Not a public heeler anyways...but if you have seen any other of my other heels they are just my taste. Not much into conservative styles. The higher...the better.

Good for you - they look great. enjoy them!

how much did they go for in the end?

• Like 1

On 2017-08-22 at 5:25 PM, bnchmrk said:

These showed up yesterday. Have not got a chance to try them on properly and pair them the right jeans. Should be a good foundation pair of heels to go with anything.

20170822_181816.jpg

What size did you get? They look familiar to Italian brand selling on eBay. Platforms are harder to walk in. Thinking of sizing up in them. 

• Like 1

Been awhile (again).  I bought these a few weeks ago online as what appeared to be an old store return.  Chinese Laundry half d'Orsay stilettos with a an interesting yet classic leopard print back and a contrasting matte toebox.  These are my usual 13M and fit great and feel really good now that I've broken them in after a couple wears.

ul212.jpg

ul213.jpg

ul214.jpg

• Like 3