Who has bought some new shoes

gj

20 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

They look great!   Did someone buy them for you, that you had no idea?

Yes someone did.

I suspect a good mate has bought them for me - the guys were giving me a hard time because of another womans shoes several weeks ago. and she was wearing a pair of red slingbacks. I had been over and complimented her on her shoes/dress and I was getting a bit of grief. I suspect Martin (with the help of his wife) got these for me? I think I'm going to have to wear them out on Friday night.

36 minutes ago, nzfreestyler said:

Just received these red slingbacks by courier today! I had no idea ! Its so exciting! Thought I should put a photo up before I cook dinner

I think they'll fit - I really like them, and I love reds, and they're my size, so I'll have to try them on and see how they look.

(I also thought I'd show off my laptop desktop background!)

img_z05.thumb.jpg.1ef19ca20fb048d70689f8fc11fcf6e4.jpg

Impressive! Those sling backs look uber sharp! And you just can't beat red shoes! Bravo, my friend!

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

2 hours ago, JeffB said:

Impressive! Those sling backs look uber sharp! And you just can't beat red shoes! Bravo, my friend!

thanks JeffB,

they do fit my foot nicely, I can tell they'll be great. I'll run them in to the cobbler in the next hour to get the heels changed to metal, then I'll take them for a spin Friday evening.

- I've just taken some quick pics in the mirror here. I love red shoes.

2 hours ago, nzfreestyler said:

Lovely toe cleavage!

I like it, wouldn't mind strutting around NZ with you. No dresses or skirts for me, but shorts and heels always work well with heels in my mind. 

15 minutes ago, Jkrenzer said:

I like it, wouldn't mind strutting around NZ with you. No dresses or skirts for me, but shorts and heels always work well with heels in my mind. 

Yeh - it would be fun to meet another freestyler. I wear shorts with heels, as well but my shorts are a little shorter than a mini skirt, but not indecently short if you know what I mean. I prefer my legs to be free.

Well, in those shoes, there's no danger of not being seen after dark.  :-P

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I have a pair of neon pink heels similar in style that I was thinking of wearing to a major Breast Cancer Awareness event.

==== The wife replied  "No, you will not! "

So much for that idea.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Heelster said:

I have a pair of neon pink heels similar in style that I was thinking of wearing to a major Breast Cancer Awareness event.

==== The wife replied  "No, you will not! "

So much for that idea.

Now that's too bad. They're not much good if you "Can't" wear them. I'll wear em if you want to part with them (size 10 to 11). I have a solid pink buffalo bills shirt that would pair up well with pink stilettos. 

33 minutes ago, Jkrenzer said:

Now that's too bad. They're not much good if you "Can't" wear them. I'll wear em if you want to part with them (size 10 to 11). I have a solid pink buffalo bills shirt that would pair up well with pink stilettos. 

Not yet - - The idea of me wearing stilettos out in public scares her. To may conservatives and people she knows through work in a very public environment. 

2 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Not yet, means promise. But I'd be happy to model them with my shirt so she can see how not scary it really is.

I'm sure you would - - - - I also have a neon orange.

If I ever get that way - - - ;{)

On 7/5/2017 at 9:33 PM, nzfreestyler said:

tried them on. a few quick mirror shots, sorry about the quality....

I'm defintely going to wear these out on Friday night, now just got to work out what to wear with them.

img_z01.thumb.jpg.ad5bc8699910017c08b991897e96db6e.jpg

img_z06.thumb.jpg.ecdb4ace3e65ff8315eb58be0314a82d.jpgimg_z07.thumb.jpg.5b8df60effd01712cf644ed3d3fb97e5.jpg

Beautiful red sling backs.  I love the delicate buckle!  They would exceed my capabilities height wise, but would love a pair if they came in a 4" max heel!  You have some great looking shoes, and I am impressed that you are willing to wear them out and about.  Nice!

So this past Saturday, my wife and I traveled to Simpsonville, KY to visit an outlet mall. We've been to this one before, but since discovering Converse wedges in Ohio, I wanted to see what this place had to offer.

The pair that I ended up purchasing only cost about $28 because they were on clearance. 

On our anniversary trip to Ohio, we purchased this same color pair for my wife.

What was unique about this purchase, was that when I wore them to church this past Sunday, one of the girls noticed. Now I have worn the red suede wedges before, but no one seemed to pick up on it. I eventually texted her after church and confirmed her assumption that they were wedges. She just said they were a "cool pair of shoes!"

Who knew?

IMG_4720.JPG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KneeBooted said:

So this past Saturday, my wife and I traveled to Simpsonville, KY to visit an outlet mall. We've been to this one before, but since discovering Converse wedges in Ohio, I wanted to see what this place had to offer.

The pair that I ended up purchasing only cost about $28 because they were on clearance. 

On our anniversary trip to Ohio, we purchased this same color pair for my wife.

What was unique about this purchase, was that when I wore them to church this past Sunday, one of the girls noticed. Now I have worn the red suede wedges before, but no one seemed to pick up on it. I eventually texted her after church and confirmed her assumption that they were wedges. She just said they were a "cool pair of shoes!"

Who knew?

IMG_4720.JPG

They're great. How much extra height do they give you?

Wearing heels to church?  I do too, regularly.  No one cares and I even get some compliments.  Nice....    sf

• Like 3

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I've worn heels into church a couple of times but I'm uncomfortable on several levels. My heels are noisy (which I usually like) and I also I'm aware of how different I am and church is such a traditional environment I feel like a fish out of water. I fear that I could be seen as being confrontational to the congregation, maybe even disrespectful to the traditional ways - if that makes sense?

Anyway I've only ever worn heels to weddings - not for regular church services.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2017 at 11:50 PM, nzfreestyler said:

I've worn heels into church a couple of times but I'm uncomfortable on several levels. My heels are noisy (which I usually like) and I also I'm aware of how different I am and church is such a traditional environment I feel like a fish out of water. I fear that I could be seen as being confrontational to the congregation, maybe even disrespectful to the traditional ways - if that makes sense?

Anyway I've only ever worn heels to weddings - not for regular church services.

Probably a little off topic, but one of the places I GET to wear heels without feeling any discomfort is at church. However, I've been around for so long (40 years) that what are they going to do? Excommunicate me over heels? :giggle: Up until last year, no one had ever said a word to me about my heels, but then I found out through conversation that a lot of the old ladies were checking me out every week, not because I was odd to them or as a show of disapproval, but rather they wanted to see what shoes I was wearing THIS week! It was rather nice to find that out. I feel very lucky. I am sorry that you feel like a fish out of water at church. Ideally, a church should be a welcoming community no matter who you are. I know we fail badly at this oftentimes.

9 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

they wanted to see what shoes I was wearing THIS week! It was rather nice to find that out. I feel very lucky.

I hope you help them out by showing your shoes to them.  I'm often stopped by women at work so they can see what heels I have on. If I have long pants on they ask me to raise my pants. You get a nice feeling from these encounters. 

Just collected my new Pleaser, devious scream 01 heels. they are size 10 with a 6 3/4" heel and 5mm dia heel tip. they are too high to walk in, standing is a challenge but awesome in bed

DSCF0557.JPG

Edited by Blacksheep
changed pic
  • Like 5

Blacksheep

My goodness they are high! I like the stiletto - I've got many that are the same diameter - I love finer heels - but that is very high for the foot. Definitely walking would be a challenge for sure !!!

Enjoy !

PS. Lovely anklet too!