Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I wore them from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm except I found out that I couldn't drive in them, so I swooped out my SM clog on the right foot to drive. You got to take smaller steps in these,comfortable all day.  But tiring for 12 hours because of the shorten strides, I walk and stand a lot during the day.

SL98manji02.JPG

• Like 5

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 3:53 PM, Cali said:

This site might cause me financial problems.

Planning a shoe shopping trip with a colleague to San Francisco. She use to be a fashion buyer in San Francisco and knows where all the good shoe stores are. This should be an eye opener. The Macy's there is the second largest shoe department in the company, only behind the flagship store.

This site has caused many of us financial problems. It's nothing new. Welcome to the club!

I was in SF several years ago and was very impressed with Macy's there. You will be, too. Have a great trip. Take a couple of empty suitcases you can bring back full!

Steve

These showed up a couple of weeks ago...never thought to post these colorful babies until now. I know they are not most peoples taste but I like them and thats all that matters.:cool:

20170526_151306~2.jpg

20170526_151005~2.jpg

• Like 9

On ‎26‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 9:20 PM, bnchmrk said:

These showed up a couple of weeks ago...never thought to post these colorful babies until now. I know they are not most peoples taste but I like them and thats all that matters.:cool:

20170526_151005~2.jpg

Fuchsia ones are fab!

• Like 3

Spikesmike,

For one thing I haven't ever found a pair of pumps that fit my feet.  My arch is high so the pump tends to cut into my top tops.  Even with the form padding trick, after awhile its just too much. I also walk a lot during the day, and a stiletto heel means smaller steps, which means about 30-50% more steps each day.

1 hour ago, Cali said:

Spikesmike,

For one thing I haven't ever found a pair of pumps that fit my feet.  My arch is high so the pump tends to cut into my top tops.  Even with the form padding trick, after awhile its just too much. I also walk a lot during the day, and a stiletto heel means smaller steps, which means about 30-50% more steps each day.

"which means about 30-50% more steps each day."  And that's a problem?   Lol

1 hour ago, CAT said:

"which means about 30-50% more steps each day."  And that's a problem?   Lol

Yes! During a 12 hour day, walking 5 blocks each way between offices to file paperwork 30%-50% more steps does add up fast. I also stand and walk a minimum of 6 hours, YES! It also time, more steps means more time.

On 5/29/2017 at 11:52 AM, spikesmike said:

Cali

So what is the hold up? This is America. You have the rite to wear what you like to wear. IMAGE away.    spikesmike

254593_2145202075310_1404016199_32606146_3169060_n.jpg

Love the boots, then suddenly I see the spurs. My mind immediately thinks wow how edgy. Not because of the heels I had no reaction to those. Keep up the heeling. 

• Like 2

Heelers

I am in a mall in Columbus, Ohio.  We were doing the " Walk a mile in her shoes "

After words: Several HHPlace members went across the street for a get together

dinner at P.F.Changs China Bistro. A lot of photos were taken that day. Steve, I

think you should remember that day.

262257_10150216589714584_43754199583_7197960_462323_n.old.jpg

• Like 4

So today my wife and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary!

We went up to Cincinnati to shop at IKEA yesterday, and went outlet shopping up in Monroe.

I admit I didn't think an opportunity would come about to convince my wife to get wedge sneakers, but because they were on sale, we both got a pair!

I will post a picture of hers later, but these are mine. They came with red laces but I really liked the look of the white laces in there.

IMG_4692.JPG

• Like 4

On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 6:02 AM, KneeBooted said:

So today my wife and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary!

We went up to Cincinnati to shop at IKEA yesterday, and went outlet shopping up in Monroe.

I admit I didn't think an opportunity would come about to convince my wife to get wedge sneakers, but because they were on sale, we both got a pair!

I will post a picture of hers later, but these are mine. They came with red laces but I really liked the look of the white laces in there.

IMG_4692.JPG

They look great! How high is the heel?

20 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

They look great! How high is the heel?

I personally haven't measured it, but according to the site, it is only about 2.5" the site specifically says 2.44

• Like 1

The model is not my wife...just a picture from the website. My wife ordered the shiny gold pair which I am partial to also but to be different mine are the mary jane style. Shiny gold heels are 5.5" heels and the gold patterned pair are 6". Just found them on my favorite site lollicouture.com.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2014 at 6:51 PM, Lime15 said:

I lucked out and was able to find a pair of the Pleaser heels that I missed when I bought the Dolly-50's at the beginning of the month.  I had to get US13 rather than my usual Pleaser / Demonia / Funtasma size of US14 as the brand tends to run a size small in my experience unless a specific style or wide.  However these fit pretty good other than the right toebox being a little tight and were less than $20 out the door so I can't complain.  Style is Seduce-425 and they should break in fine.

These are almost identical to a pair of leather Renetti pumps I have with the exception being the vamp on these is higher and the footbed is a little wider - which I like as the only complaint I really have about the Renetti's is they feel a tiny bit too narrow.  Of course the leather of the Renetti pumps means they've conformed to my foot better but these have really good arch support and are pretty darn comfortable for 5" "exotic" heels.

post-19684-0-33635900-1406677392_thumb.j

post-19684-0-72468300-1406677399_thumb.j

post-19684-0-65545600-1406677414_thumb.j

Nice

Edited by brewfan49
Did

On 7/7/2014 at 5:38 PM, Lime15 said:

I REALLY like that last pair, saudade!

I've been trying to save money but couldn't pass up a good deal on a pair of platform mary janes I've wanted for awhile.  These are Pleaser Dolly-50's although I was sent the Dolly-50 from their Demonia line - same shoes and no big deal as I like the Demonia boxes better as they tend to be smaller and closer to the exact space the shoes take up.  These were about $25 all said and done.  I did order up a size, US14 in this case, as Pleaser / Demonia / Funtasma tend to run a size small in my experience unless a specific style or wide.

I'll admit that these were pure fetish / kink when I ordered them but now that I have them I think they'll also look good with some of my business skirts and maybe even with slacks - I'll have to see.  A friend of mine has a bunch of this style and has said many times they are the most comfortable shoes she owns.  I'll have to agree, they are very comfortable and easy to walk in with plenty of toe room.  Going a size up was smart as they fit pretty much perfectly.  Due to the size of the platform I do have to keep my wits about myself at first since there's so much more material beneath the footbed which affects how I step off but after that I can glide around as usual.

My only disappointment is the retailer I ordered them from got a ton of Pleaser / Demonia / Funtasma styles back in stock in my size for a pretty heavy discount.  However it looks like a reseller swooped in and bought them all.  Guess I should consider myself lucky for getting this pair before then.

post-19684-0-64235800-1404772540_thumb.j

post-19684-0-84774200-1404772559_thumb.j

post-19684-0-16533900-1404772570_thumb.j

These are my favorite heels ever. Wanna see mine?

• Like 1