Who has bought some new shoes

gj

On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 4:52 AM, Aly said:

Just had a great experience from Payless: I've been looking at some shoes on their website for several weeks now, and I tried ordering them several times, only to get a message that there was a problem and to call Customer Service. I figured it wasn't that important so I just let them go. Then, last Friday I decided to try again - got online around 6:30 in the evening and ordered them. Got a reply confirming my order, and noting that I will receive another email once they are shipped. Today, our mailman dropped a box on our porch - the shoes are here! Less than 72 hours from order to delivery!

Anyway, they're Christian Siriano Klassic Cross Strap Pump in patent black and matte white in size 12, the heel measures 4 1/2" and they feel great! Regular price was $39.99 but they're on sale for $29.99 - and I had a 20% off coupon. The end price, with shipping, was less than the sale price! My wife even complimented me on my choice! They'll probably never leave the house because I do all my heeling at home, but one should never say never!

shoes.jpg

These look great - enjoy wearing them!!! 4.5" is my ideal height too!

• Like 1

On 28/03/2017 at 2:52 AM, Aly said:

Just had a great experience from Payless: I've been looking at some shoes on their website for several weeks now, and I tried ordering them several times, only to get a message that there was a problem and to call Customer Service. I figured it wasn't that important so I just let them go. Then, last Friday I decided to try again - got online around 6:30 in the evening and ordered them. Got a reply confirming my order, and noting that I will receive another email once they are shipped. Today, our mailman dropped a box on our porch - the shoes are here! Less than 72 hours from order to delivery!

Anyway, they're Christian Siriano Klassic Cross Strap Pump in patent black and matte white in size 12, the heel measures 4 1/2" and they feel great! Regular price was $39.99 but they're on sale for $29.99 - and I had a 20% off coupon. The end price, with shipping, was less than the sale price! My wife even complimented me on my choice! They'll probably never leave the house because I do all my heeling at home, but one should never say never!

shoes.jpg

Lovely shoes, too nice to keep locked up indoors, get out there and show them off, wear them with pride, you've only got to take that first step and it'll get much easier after that 

9 hours ago, bluejay said:

Nice looking white peeptoe heels. I like the shinny leggings too. Makes a great ensemble. I like wearing the same type of shinny leggings.

OK, on the black patent heels, but I would wear a trouser sock type of fishnet hose, that goes higher upon your leg. Again I like wearing fishnet hose, very sexy looking with heels, Thanks for the pics.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Nice to see how tastes can differ (-:  I am not so into platforms, my favourites are the black patent heels. And I like the short fishnet nylons too which in my modest opinion go very well together with the pumps and pants. 

Edited by HeeledSlides
Spelling error

@bluejay

Thank you for the positive reply. The picture doesn't actually show it but I've bought those as leather look skinny jeans. :-) They have a zipper and a button so they must be. This is my first leatherlook pants and I really like them. I made the pics initially for a ladyfriend and she likes the fishnet socks, thats also why I chose them (apart from liking the look).

@jeremy1986

Thank you! :)

2 hours ago, Cl0setheels said:

Great purchase, I love red heels. :) No picture of you showing them off? ;) 

not yet  ,thanks glade you's like them

On ‎02‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 3:57 PM, Cl0setheels said:

Been a while since I've posted here. Quite a few new addittions over the past months. Most recent are a pair of Bordello Bella in white and a pair Bordello Teeze wide fit in White. Already had a pair of both of them (Bella in red and Teeze in black) but I'm such a big fan of them I had to get more. :cheeky: Also got this pair black heels by Blink a while back. They are black 'foe' patent. They are becoming a bit dull (white-ish haze), anyone has a good suggestion to make them shiney and black again?

Bordello_Bella_00.jpg

Bordello_Bella_01.jpg

Hello, very nice Combo!

• Like 2

Here is my latest purchase.  I picked them up in a thrift store for only $15!  They looked like they had been used maybe once.  I cleaned them and now they are mint!

I am not usually a platform fan, but something about these I love.  The brand is Charlotte Russe.  They are Platform Mary Janes with a chain embellishment.  The platform is 1 and a half inches.  The heel itself is 6 inches.  They are suprisingly easy to walk in too!  But then again I like my heels high, and can walk well in them!

003 (480x363).jpg

005 (480x438).jpg

Edited by Mr. X
  • Like 4

I got these Aerosoles "Major Role" black pumps from Shoebuy.com about 3 weeks ago and have worn them a lot indoors to break them in. I'm still not totally there, but I noticed that as the toe box has stretched a little to accommodate my feet, the back of the shoe now slides off my heel when I walk in them. I need to try those adhesive heel pads that are intended to help keep shoes from slipping off.

I still think they're cute, fun, and I love the feel of the cushioned foot bed. It's a pleasure to slide my feet into them, both with nylons and bare.

Yesterday I went over to see my gal pals in the marketing department of our retirement community. They both LOVED this style and thought it looked great on me. The heel is about 3 1/2" high and 1" thick and very sturdy. I like the rounded toe. Aerosoles promotes their "Heel Rest Technology" where the angle of the back of the footbed becomes less steep to take the weight off the balls of your feet. I have to agree that it feels pretty good to me. The arch is in the right place, too. Sorry about the cluttered background in the photo of my feet.

I've got to blame Bluejay for these. He inspired me to get them!

Steve

Aerosoles Major Role black 1.jpg

Aerosoles Major Role black 2.jpg

• Like 3

The walls are about to crack as the skies open and doom descends onto the Earth.  TBG just bought a pair of wedge sandals.

GEDC1581.jpg.44ff1aa699eec2ff201c34a0612ea627.jpg

They have a 4" heels and a 1 1/2" platform.  They are a size 12 by Cato.

I found them at my favorite thrift store.  I really went to the thrift store just to have someplace to try out my new wig.  The gals at the counter said they really liked it and better then the black one.  When I bought the wig I also bought some black fishnet hose (thanks @CAT for the idea).  When I got home I paired the sandals with the hose and a short denim skirt.

GEDC1578.jpg.960c110932519497a0fdcad0305dda52.jpg

This is going to take some getting used to.

:wavey:

• Like 3

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

6 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

The walls are about to crack as the skies open and doom descends onto the Earth.  TBG just bought a pair of wedge sandals.

I found them at my favorite thrift store.  I really went to the thrift store just to have someplace to try out my new wig.  The gals at the counter said they really liked it and better then the black one.  When I bought the wig I also bought some black fishnet hose (thanks @CAT for the idea).  When I got home I paired the sandals with the hose and a short denim skirt.

Looks great.  Fishnets are my fav!!!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Bravo, TBG! Bravo! Those sandals look terrific! For whatever it's worth, there was an adjustment period for me when it came to wearing sandals of any kind, never mind platform wedges, but I came to love them and can't wait for warmer weather to wear mine. By the by, this is just my opinion, but I think you could've done without the fishnets which I thought took away from the shoes, try your sandals with bare legs (like I do) and see if you like the look.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

On 4/7/2017 at 10:05 PM, Steve63130 said:

I got these Aerosoles "Major Role" black pumps from Shoebuy.com about 3 weeks ago and have worn them a lot indoors to break them in. I'm still not totally there, but I noticed that as the toe box has stretched a little to accommodate my feet, the back of the shoe now slides off my heel when I walk in them. I need to try those adhesive heel pads that are intended to help keep shoes from slipping off.

I still think they're cute, fun, and I love the feel of the cushioned foot bed. It's a pleasure to slide my feet into them, both with nylons and bare.

Yesterday I went over to see my gal pals in the marketing department of our retirement community. They both LOVED this style and thought it looked great on me. The heel is about 3 1/2" high and 1" thick and very sturdy. I like the rounded toe. Aerosoles promotes their "Heel Rest Technology" where the angle of the back of the footbed becomes less steep to take the weight off the balls of your feet. I have to agree that it feels pretty good to me. The arch is in the right place, too. Sorry about the cluttered background in the photo of my feet.

I've got to blame Bluejay for these. He inspired me to get them!

Steve

Aerosoles Major Role black 1.jpg

Aerosoles Major Role black 2.jpg

OK Steve, on the Major Role pumps. They are a favorite of mine, too. Very comfortable to wear with the sturdier heel. I'm glad I was able to steer you to the "Major Role" pumps.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1

Another great deal...this high heel addiction always gets to me. Found these at lollicouture. And I see they have restocked in the navy blue platforms too. If anybody has seen my previous pair and liked them.

shoes-heels-el1-nini-1turquoise_1_1.jpg

• Like 5