Who has bought some new shoes

gj

On 3/11/2017 at 11:34 AM, cgwm said:

Oh.. i just came back after some time.. so many cool things to see :D

Just have some new shoes for myself:

What do you think?

pumps_rot_tights.jpg

Really like the bold red colors of your shoes and tights. I wear similar styles in bold colors just like you do. In reds, blues, hot pinks and purples. I just wore kelly green leggings and tights for Sat. Patrick's Day, outings. Keep up the good work!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Edited by bluejay
spelling
  • Like 1

On March 24, 2017 at 1:43 AM, BFGheels said:

Just obtained these 3 new pairs of shoes from uk eBay (even tho came from China), still breaking them in (except the boots). 

IMG_5030.JPG

IMG_5015.JPG

IMG_5043.JPG

IMG_5055.JPG

First pair with the red heels are awesome!!

• Like 1

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎24 at 2:43 AM, BFGheels said:

Just obtained these 3 new pairs of shoes from uk eBay (even tho came from China), still breaking them in (except the boots). 

IMG_5030.JPG

IMG_5015.JPG

IMG_5043.JPG

IMG_5055.JPG

I love the second pair!!!!

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

Fellow Heelers

I found a site where I can purchase some really high heels for a  minimal amount of money. These shoes are from AliExpress, Wonder Heels. They

have a 7 1/2" high heel w/ a 1 3/4" plat. at the cost of $78.32, Free shipping. I can not wear them for extended periods due to the extreme heel

height. Trust me, It is like being in training all over again. I wear a size 44 EUR. However, China makes these size 44's  very tight. So, I reordered

this shoe in a size 45 EUR. Still little snug but wearable. They are now suppose to be making a pair of Crotch high boots in size 46 EUR. for me.

Baby steps. I am standing in a Meijer grocery store in this photo. OK - Cat , you and Extremeheels can eat your heart out. Love these shoes. Now

I have a surplus in this shoe. For those who wear extreme high heels and can wear a very small size 44 EUR. Black patent,  let me know.

spikesmike

DSCF5236 (5).JPG

DSCF5237 (1).JPG

• Like 6

19 hours ago, spikesmike said:

Fellow Heelers

I found a site where I can purchase some really high heels for a  minimal amount of money. These shoes are from AliExpress, Wonder Heels. They

have a 7 1/2" high heel w/ a 1 3/4" plat. at the cost of $78.32, Free shipping. I can not wear them for extended periods due to the extreme heel

height. Trust me, It is like being in training all over again. I wear a size 44 EUR. However, China makes these size 44's  very tight. So, I reordered

this shoe in a size 45 EUR. Still little snug but wearable. They are now suppose to be making a pair of Crotch high boots in size 46 EUR. for me.

Baby steps. I am standing in a Meijer grocery store in this photo. OK - Cat , you and Extremeheels can eat your heart out. Love these shoes. Now

I have a surplus in this shoe. For those who wear extreme high heels and can wear a very small size 44 EUR. Black patent,  let me know.

spikesmike

DSCF5236 (5).JPG

DSCF5237 (1).JPG

First off spikesmike, Great outfit and those blue patent oxfords complete the outfit perfectly!!!

Don't you just love the height of the heels, I know I do :happy:  I have spent about 3 hours in mine the other evening and yes the heel is very high but becomes easier to walk in and more comfortable the more you wear them so I hope you will find the same with yours!  I bought mine in a size 44, a bit snug at first but are starting to fit like I expected the more I wear them so if you want to part with the ones that don't fit you all that well let me know.

Oh and yes, I am a bit envious right now and must ask who took the picture?  Also, it would be pretty awesome to show my oxfords off along with you :happy:

IMG_2384.JPG

IMG_2396.JPG

IMG_2400.JPG

Edited by XtremeHeels
  • Like 4

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

1 hour ago, spikesmike said:

. I wear a size 44 EUR. However, China makes these size 44's  very tight. So, I reordered this shoe in a size 45 EUR. Still little snug but wearable. They are now suppose to be making a pair of Crotch high boots in size 46 EUR. for me.

I wear a US 12-13 and I recently bought a pair of patent leather crotch high boots in an EU46 and they fit nicely.

I like your blue heels and they do make the outfit.  I really like how comfortable you look out in public. 

Like XtremeHeels asked, who took the picture?

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

9 minutes ago, bnchmrk said:

A website called lollicouture.com. There variety for size 11 heels is not very large now. But I have bought about 5 pairs of heels from them.

Well - - the prices are right. Will have to watch this site a bit.

Xtremeheels implies that his Oxford shoes came from the same source as Spikesmike's (Wonder Heels), and are the same size (Eu44).   But, comparing the pics above, the arch on Spikesmike's shoes looks a little steeper (heel is closer to the sole), suggesting that the heel is a little higher.   :detective:    Or is it an optical illusion?

1 hour ago, bnchmrk said:

A website called lollicouture.com. There variety for size 11 heels is not very large now. But I have bought about 5 pairs of heels from them.

What a great website - and the prices too! Thanks for the referral! Looks like they do intl shipping too

2 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

What a great website - and the prices too! Thanks for the referral! Looks like they do intl shipping too

Yes, I live in Canada and shipping has been from approx. 10 dollars to 25 depending on the size of the shipment. Shipping time has been an average around 3 weeks. Overall service has been pretty good.

3 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

Yes, I live in Canada and shipping has been from approx. 10 dollars to 25 depending on the size of the shipment. Shipping time has been an average around 3 weeks. Overall service has been pretty good.

That's great thanks. prices seem quite reasonable, though wished there were more size 11's :cheeky:

XtremeHeels : I am all for a high heel meet anytime. May I suggest you go to my Avatar page and let me know where we can get together.

Thighbootguy : The photos were taken by a Meijer store clerk ( female ) that I have known for some years.

jeremy1986 : I would like to thank all of you for your compliments.

Edited by spikesmike

Just had a great experience from Payless: I've been looking at some shoes on their website for several weeks now, and I tried ordering them several times, only to get a message that there was a problem and to call Customer Service. I figured it wasn't that important so I just let them go. Then, last Friday I decided to try again - got online around 6:30 in the evening and ordered them. Got a reply confirming my order, and noting that I will receive another email once they are shipped. Today, our mailman dropped a box on our porch - the shoes are here! Less than 72 hours from order to delivery!

Anyway, they're Christian Siriano Klassic Cross Strap Pump in patent black and matte white in size 12, the heel measures 4 1/2" and they feel great! Regular price was $39.99 but they're on sale for $29.99 - and I had a 20% off coupon. The end price, with shipping, was less than the sale price! My wife even complimented me on my choice! They'll probably never leave the house because I do all my heeling at home, but one should never say never!

shoes.jpg

• Like 3

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

Those shoes look really nice !!!  The heel is too high for me personally, but if they work for you - wonderful.  I enjoy shopping at Payless as well.  Nice shoes, nice sizes and nice price !!!  

Get outside, we need more guys outdoors in heels.  Sometimes it seems like I am the only guy out in heels here in California...

Have fun...   sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

13 hours ago, Cl0setheels said:

Been a while since I've posted here. Quite a few new addittions over the past months. Most recent are a pair of Bordello Bella in white and a pair Bordello Teeze wide fit in White. Already had a pair of both of them (Bella in red and Teeze in black) but I'm such a big fan of them I had to get more. :cheeky: Also got this pair black heels by Blink a while back. They are black 'foe' patent. They are becoming a bit dull (white-ish haze), anyone has a good suggestion to make them shiney and black again?                                                                                                                          there all hot hun :)

Bordello_Bella_00.jpg

Bordello_Bella_01.jpg

Bordello_Teeze.jpg

Blink.jpg

• Like 2

Nice looking white peeptoe heels. I like the shinny leggings too. Makes a great ensemble. I like wearing the same type of shinny leggings.

OK, on the black patent heels, but I would wear a trouser sock type of fishnet hose, that goes higher upon your leg. Again I like wearing fishnet hose, very sexy looking with heels, Thanks for the pics.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay