Who has bought some new shoes

gj

4 hours ago, Northeasthee said:

My recent purchase, picked these up brand new for 5£. 6.25" high, 1.75" platform. Very comfortable and fairly easy to walk in :)

2016-11-06_15-35-49.jpg

Those are fantastic.  Have been eyeing up some kind of heelless shoes.  Just don't know if I could pull it off.  Thinking I may have to give it a shot! 

6 hours ago, XtremeHeels said:

I simply love the first pair!!! Those are my kind of heels :happy:!!!!!!!!

Nice to see how different the preferences of people here are. I don't mean any disrespect but to my taste I really dislike the red ones, waaaaay too high. :) Totally not my thing heels that are that high. :) I do like the River Island ones though!

1 hour ago, Cl0setheels said:

Nice to see how different the preferences of people here are. I don't mean any disrespect but to my taste I really dislike the red ones, waaaaay too high. :) Totally not my thing heels that are that high. :) I do like the River Island ones though!

im hurt by your comment, lol joking :)

when i saw the red ones, loved how high they are and i think they will givee me the same feeling of try heels for the first time :)

the river island ones was so cheap i had to buy them,  

• Like 2

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

1 hour ago, CAT said:

Red Red Red.  That's just me.  Doesn't make me a bad guy. 

1 hour ago, luketheduke8 said:

one vote for red :P

Yep, the red ones, but only if your not afraid of heights and have a good health insurance policy that covers sprained/broken ankles.

• Like 3

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

At least those look walkable, hh4evr1.  Nice color.  Personally, I just don't get the super high heel thing.  To me, the shoes end up looking totally misshapen when heels get that high.  But if that's what you enjoy, have fun with it!  

On 10/11/2016 at 7:04 AM, Northeasthee said:

My recent purchase, picked these up brand new for 5£. 6.25" high, 1.75" platform. Very comfortable and fairly easy to walk in :)

2016-11-06_15-35-49.jpg

how comes i never find amazing heels at that price :P you should be a personal shoe finder for people 

Received these on Friday.  Nine West Janita in size 12.  4" heel.  $39.99 on Amazon.  Unfortunately, they will be returned.  Too narrow in the toe box and too long.  Cannot walk without my heel popping out, and the width is such that I'd never be able to wear them very long. much less walk in them very far.  Too bad.  I really like the cutout design and the heel was nice.  Sorry for the blurry shots.DSC00505.JPG

DSC00510.JPG

DSC00508.JPG

Edited by RonC
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, RonC said:

Received these on Friday.  Nine West Janita in size 12.  4" heel.  $39.99 on Amazon.  Unfortunately, they will be returned.  Too narrow in the toe box and too long.  Cannot walk without my heel popping out, and the width is such that I'd never be able to wear them very long. much less walk in them very far.  Too bad.  I really like the cutout design and the heel was nice.  Sorry for the blurry shots.DSC00505.JPG

DSC00510.JPG

DSC00508.JPG

Before returning them, try a insert/gel cushion in the toe box and a heel grip/pad. It may help stop your foot going so far forward and keep your heel in tighter.

They are nice. So if there is a way to make them wearable it may mean you get to keep them.

1 hour ago, luketheduke8 said:

the peach pair has came, and if anyone remembers i had a problem with my heel locking pair, well i have managed to get them to send me a free pair of these and i have also have had my refund :)

s-l500.jpg

Sounds like a good merchant.  (You might share that info)

With those heels watch out for low door frames and ceiling fans.:penitent:

Great looking shoes.  I hope your ankles are up to showing them off.

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

14 minutes ago, Thighbootguy said:

Sounds like a good merchant.  (You might share that info)

With those heels watch out for low door frames and ceiling fans.:penitent:

Great looking shoes.  I hope your ankles are up to showing them off.

tbh i wouldnt want to share the sellers name, as i feel they wasnt a good seller, first they was selling something to the uk which customs wouldnt allow, then said i could have a refund and a free pair, but after i have recieved the refund said that i wasnt what they ment even tho i confirmed with them 3 times was they fre and 3 times they siad yes