Who has bought some new shoes

gj

18 hours ago, HeelsWearer said:

Never thought of them as pin-up shoes, but thanks I'll take that compliment!! :fine:

I can imagine them being combined with a lovely black dress with cherries on them. I have a few girls amongst my friends that love the pin-up style (and I think it looks lovely) so thats why I got the association. :cheeky: 

Thanks C10setheels, That is a great idea. I think I'll go looking in the stores or online for a nice black dress with cherries on them :fine:. I'll top it off with the bright red lipstick that you see so often in those photos. Question: What color stockings would you suggest?  Thanks, Carol

• Like 3

Okay, CIOsetheels, I've found 3 possible dresses and I'll post them here and let you pick one out for me. If you want to get input from your lady friends that's fine with me. I really want to look my best and have some sex appeal while out :fine:. I like the seamed stockings idea, hadn't thought of that. Here are your 3 choices:

Image result for black dress with cherries

• Like 5

Thanks all, I am happy to get your opinions! :cheeky: But in fairness to CLOsetheels I'll give him the final decision, after all, he came up with the idea :fine: The first time I venture out in cherry slides, cherry dress and bright red lipstick will be dedicated to CLOsetheels. Ladies, please feel free to chime in with your vote. Thank you to all, you've really made my life a lot more interesting!!!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, HeelsWearer said:

Thank you to all, you've really made my life a lot more interesting!!!

Making life interesting is one of the goals of being a heeler.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Wow, no pressure there! :cheeky: I think the same thing as @Strumpher quite the dilemma between one and three. If I had to pick one (and apparently I have to ;) ) my personal preference is number three. Sorry one voters ;) Allthough obviously HeelsWearer still can choose her favourite over my opinion. :)

• Like 3

You are very diplomatic, my friend, CLOsetheels :cheeky:.  Number 3 it is. I'll order it today. As I said, when I wear it out for the first time it'll be dedicated to you :fine:. One of my friends has a birthday coming up and I told her I'd take her out for dinner. I am thinking of the perfect Italian restaurant I can wear my new outfit to. It'll be my secret and I won't tell her. I want to see the look on her face when I meet her!! I'll fill you all in :cool:.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, HeelsWearer said:

Okay, CIOsetheels, I've found 3 possible dresses and I'll post them here and let you pick one out for me. If you want to get input from your lady friends that's fine with me. I really want to look my best and have some sex appeal while out :fine:. I like the seamed stockings idea, hadn't thought of that. Here are your 3 choices:

Oh no! I slept through the ballot! :giggle:

It would've been 1 or 3 for me. So I can't argue with Cl0setheels choice... :cheeky:

I like the idea of seamed stockings. Sounds über sexy! :happy:

Now, I'm exposing my ignorance here... :-?  So help me out! And please be merciful... :giggle: How will the stockings go with slides? Aren't slides for bare feet? (I confess I've never worn slides... Maybe I should give them a go... :giggle:)

Cheers :happy:

Good choice Cl0setheels - I also would have had a hard time between 1 and 3, but I love the flair of the skirt on #3.

BootsOnly, there are no incorrect shoes for seamed stockings!...lol.  Seriously though, modern convention would say you are correct, but both the shoes and dress are certainly retro styles.  Back when, no proper lady was seen in a dress without hosiery, so seamed stockings would certainly have been more than acceptable then.  But I wonder how difficult it will be to wear that style shoe with stockings.  Will the foot slide down into the shoe too much, and will the shoe want to slip off the foot when walking?  Could be challenging!  Wish I could be there to enjoy your sharp look when you wear the outfit HeelsWearer!  Hope maybe you can share a photo of you in your outfit.

• Like 3

On 01/11/2016 at 6:05 PM, luketheduke8 said:

well I can gladly say I have ordered these yesterday, and will be waiting like a dog for them when they are due to be delivered :)

viewImage.jpg

Just got this email

Dear friend,
We have sent your item package to our post office, but it is a pity that we just got a reply that this shoe cannot get through the customs successfully as there is a special metal metarial about this shoe lock, recently, the customs check really strictly, im so sorry abou this. But this is the policy, we can do nothing.
But do not worry, my friend, we would like to return you full money, and you can kindly select other styles, if it OK for you?
You are so kind, thanks very much for your understanding. 
Waiting for your reply,
Tina

does that mean I'll get a refund AND a different pair of heels?

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

3 hours ago, luketheduke8 said:

Just got this email

Dear friend,
We have sent your item package to our post office, but it is a pity that we just got a reply that this shoe cannot get through the customs successfully as there is a special metal metarial about this shoe lock, recently, the customs check really strictly, im so sorry abou this. But this is the policy, we can do nothing.
But do not worry, my friend, we would like to return you full money, and you can kindly select other styles, if it OK for you?
You are so kind, thanks very much for your understanding. 
Waiting for your reply,
Tina

does that mean I'll get a refund AND a different pair of heels?

Hey luketheduke8,

Is it possible to get them sent without the locks? Perhaps new locks could purchased locally? Just a thought. It would be a shame if you can't take possession of them... :sad:

18 minutes ago, BootsOnly said:

Hey luketheduke8,

Is it possible to get them sent without the locks? Perhaps new locks could purchased locally? Just a thought. It would be a shame if you can't take possession of them... :sad:

Thought that and asked, just waiting for a response 

• Like 1

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

5 hours ago, Cl0setheels said:

@BootsOnly

Indeed slides and stockings don't sound like the best combination. But when you have proper fitting slides it can be done. I've seen many woman rock that combination and it looks really sexy in my opinion. :) 

I can't agree more, as exemplified in this rather fetching photo :wub:

IMG_0437.JPG

• Like 2

I have decided that this winter, it will be the season of clogs. I bought two new (to me) pairs on eBay, and it seems both will work out. Both are right at 5" heels, with a 1" platform, which is perfect for me in the comfort range.

The black ones are Coach, model name Rana. The brown suede ones are Gucci, model name unknown, but made in Italy. The Guccis required some work with the shoe stretcher, as they are quite narrow, but they don't seem to pinch me anywhere. They are currently at the cobbler, being reheeled. Well, what do you expect? I only gave 55 bucks for them, but the upper is perfect. They were obviously worn a few times. The Coach clogs I have worn out a few times already, so I know they're good. They were virtually brand new, no visible wear on the bottoms. 

Also, I got some True Religion leather slides for next year. They make a satisfying noise when you walk in them. 

IMG_6847.JPG

IMG_6848.JPG

IMG_6851.JPG

IMG_6852.JPG

IMG_6849.JPG

IMG_6850.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mlroseplant said:

I have decided that this winter, it will be the season of clogs. I bought two new (to me) pairs on eBay, and it seems both will work out. Both are right at 5" heels, with a 1" platform, which is perfect for me in the comfort range.

The black ones are Coach, model name Rana. The brown suede ones are Gucci, model name unknown, but made in Italy. The Guccis required some work with the shoe stretcher, as they are quite narrow, but they don't seem to pinch me anywhere. They are currently at the cobbler, being reheeled. Well, what do you expect? I only gave 55 bucks for them, but the upper is perfect. They were obviously worn a few times. The Coach clogs I have worn out a few times already, so I know they're good. They were virtually brand new, no visible wear on the bottoms. 

Also, I got some True Religion leather slides for next year. They make a satisfying noise when you walk in them. 

IMG_6847.JPG

Great purchase 

i really like these ones

Regards

James