Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Just recently received new Steve Madden Delirious platform shoes with 16cm stiletto heels.

Not new to high heels, but cannot stop admiring what heels do to your posture....

Unfortunately I guess need to return the shoes because 16cm heels, even with nearly 5cm platform, are a bit too high for me. Would love to master those great heels, but immediate pain on top of the foot is a serious warning sign for one who has had a fractured foot years ago...

DSC_1892a.JPG

zzzzDSC_1888.jpg

Edited by Micce
posted same image twice
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, Micce said:

Just recently received new Steve Madden Delirious platform shoes with 16cm stiletto heels.

Not new to high heels, but cannot stop admiring what heels do to your posture....

Unfortunately I guess need to return the shoes because 16cm heels, even with nearly 5cm platform, are a bit too high for me. Would love to master those great heels, but immediate pain on top of the foot is a serious warning sign for one who has had a fractured foot years ago...

DSC_1892a.JPG

zzzzDSC_1888.jpg

nooooo, dont send them back send them to me :)

• Like 3

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

9 hours ago, Micce said:

DSC_1892a.JPG

zzzzDSC_1888.jpg

Noooooooooooo

me personally i would persevere if i could, but obviously its your feet and your call, but they are really amazing looking heels.

i also love the 2 rear shots for comparison. It really highlights the difference that a pair of heels makes. Thanks for doong that

now im going to have to work out how to make that shot. 

James

• Like 2

Regards

James

10 hours ago, Micce said:

DSC_1892a.JPG

zzzzDSC_1888.jpg

If the fit - - hold onto them. You'll start to do better in them over time. Wear them for a little while on occasion, and soon they will be fine.

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 10:52 AM, bnchmrk said:

20160919_113923~2.jpgI was in Halifax this weekend. Got these at Forever 21 for 75% off. My wife got a new pair of wedges also. I am very lucky to have a wife that is ok with my heel collection. Feeling blessed...

20160919_114218~2.jpg

You should feel blessed, she sounds like a terrific woman. But at the same time she should feel blessed because you're a real gentleman!! Have fun heeling together :fine:

• Like 5

My new platform Oxfords have finally arrived from China.  I must say that I love them although they are slightly tighter fitting than my boots which are the same size and from the same supplier.  I think they will eventually stretch to size.

I cant wait until i can go down to my local Tesco try try them out.  They have a 4.5 inch heel and a 1.25'' platform so they arew easy to walk in especially as they have a bit of flex in the sole.

They feel lovely on my feet when wearing nylons or bare foot.  As with most footwear from China the sizing is a little larger than the true size.  A UK12 is more like a UK10.  Hopefully my new platform boots will arrive from China in the next 7 to 10 days

HERE IS THE LINK

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301886627798?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=600697411731&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

DSCF0483.JPG

DSCF0486.JPG

Edited by krazykev64
  • Like 2

Find these incredibly sexy, anyone here ever buy this brand, want to know if the shoes are the way they look in the pictures.

CAMSSOO Women's Pointed Toe Stiletto Heels Slingback Ankle Strap Dress Pumps

In amazon, drop this in the search page.

Edited by Jkrenzer

6 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Find these incredibly sexy, anyone here ever buy this brand, want to know if the shoes are the way they look in the pictures.

Some nice styles from Camssoo on Amazon - big sizes too!   BUT - the sizing appears dubious; Eu and UK sizes do not correspond and length quoted is greater than UK norm.   (I suspect that the quoted length is measured to the end of the pointed toe - feet don't usually extend quite that far!)

5 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Actually, not sure they can call them 'slingback' heels - Not my cup of tea. Super pointy heels

Here is a slingback I like. Image result for jessica simpson slingback

3 hours ago, NaiomiSteph said:

I just got these from New Look. Size 9, 1" platform and 5.5" heel. Really comfortable and a great fit. Super sexy to wear!

DSC00016.JPG

DSC00021.JPG

DSC00023.JPG

DSC01185.JPG

DSC01188.JPG

Both are SMOKIN HOT outfits.  Looks awesome.  Love it!!!!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, luketheduke8 said:

well I can gladly say I have ordered these yesterday, and will be waiting like a dog for them when they are due to be delivered :)

viewImage.jpg

So looking forward to seeing pics of you in those amazing heels!!!

• Like 4

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!