Who has bought some new shoes

gj

On 8/19/2016 at 6:10 PM, Rockpup said:

Hey everyone, been a little quiet here but I'm still active wearing heels. Been working my way up for longer distance/time wearing heel heights, and am sitting at 4" for now. Just got a pair of Charles David Lava pumps in black suede, rounded toe and a mary jane style strap to help keep them on. So far they seem comfie so I have high hopes for them. A pair of clearance Cole Haan 100mm pumps I have are good for a while, but the toe shape starts to cause discomfort in my toes before my lower legs have an issue, so perhaps still breaking them in. These have plenty of room out of the box, so might be a good choice instead. 

8780968-Black Suede-aa419835-.jpeg

Nice shoes, Rockpup.  They look higher than 4" though.

• 2 weeks later...

Always nice to see the new shoes others are getting! Great inspiration as well.

I've gotten quite a few new ones over the past months but have been too lazy to take pictures. I blame the heat! Here's a selection of my additions. I've gotten quite a few more but that would be a bit much to post. :cheeky:

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Cl0setheels said:

I've gotten quite a few new ones over the past months but have been too lazy to take pictures. I blame the heat! Here's a selection of my additions. I've gotten quite a few more but that would be a bit much to post. :cheeky:

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

The red peep toe are nice.  The white and black booties are absolutely fab!!!

7 hours ago, Cl0setheels said:

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

I have toyed with the idea of ghe black and white pleaser booties. 

Are they comfy ? How was the sizing ? And width ?

• Like 1

Regards

James

So tonight since I am up in Cincinnati and had nothing to do after work, I ventured to a local DSW. Now I had seen these online and was curious what they looked like in person. All I have to say is I am super excited to have purchased them. I did not try them on in the store, but getting back to the hotel, the fit is very good. The bottom of my feet at the base of my big toes hurt just a little, but I love them!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

5 hours ago, Sydheel said:

I have toyed with the idea of ghe black and white pleaser booties. 

Are they comfy ? How was the sizing ? And width ?

I usually have EU42 shoes. The box says US11M/EU 42 and the fit great. They are fairly wide. I'm thinking of getting the black/black version as well.

@hiheellover23

Thank you!

@hoborob

I've gotten them in Germany at Deichmann and they were cheap. I believe the store is called Rack Room Shoes in the US. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cl0setheels said:

I usually have EU42 shoes. The box says US11M/EU 42 and the fit great. They are fairly wide. I'm thinking of getting the black/black version as well.

Thanks

im a 42 as well and im looking at the black on black version

Regards

James

Here's my latest purchases:

Dexflex Comfort Kamille Patent Wedges. I'm thinking about the nude patent as well.

2016-08-28 12.59.57.jpg

Dexflex Comfort Madeline T-Strap Mary Janes:

2016-08-28 13.03.39.jpg

Merona Lainee D'Orsay Pumps in Nude and Black:

2016-09-01 17.08.48.jpg2016-09-01 17.11.01.jpg

Sole Society 'So-Tisha' Shoeties from Revive, a local thrift shop. They have some interesting color issues. The Not Leather has spots, so the shoes were sold 'as is.'

2016-09-04 16.21.26.jpg

Christian Siriano for Payless 'Habit' Pumps; these are snug in 11. I suspect 12 would be too big.

2016-09-07 18.14.14.jpg

Edited by inquisitor
  • Like 1

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

They finally showed up...Would have been here sooner but a postal strike in Canada made shipping twice as long. Very reasonably priced and super comfortable. Just ordered these blue stillettos also. I wanted to be sure of sizing before ordering the second pair. Found them at lollicouture.com but their sizes only go up to 11us.

20160915_132743.jpg

20160915_132751.jpg

shoes-juliana-73-navy-6.jpg.cf.jpg

• Like 8

6 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

They finally showed up...Would have been here sooner but a postal strike in Canada made shipping twice as long. Very reasonably priced and super comfortable. Just ordered these blue stillettos also. I wanted to be sure of sizing before ordering the second pair. Found them at lollicouture.com but their sizes only go up to 11us.

20160915_132743.jpg

20160915_132751.jpg

Those are awesome. I m ordering the blue ones!!!!! I have been looking for blue and can't find them.  :happy:

Edited by CAT
  • Like 1

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎15 at 0:37 PM, bnchmrk said:

20160915_132743.jpg

20160915_132751.jpg

Wow, they are fantastic!!!!!!

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

On 8 September 2016 at 2:19 AM, Cl0setheels said:

image1.jpg

image4.jpg

I love these 2

The last pair are WOW.

what make etc are they

• Like 1

Regards

James

6 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

20160919_113923~2.jpgI was in Halifax this weekend. Got these at Forever 21 for 75% off. My wife got a new pair of wedges also. I am very lucky to have a wife that is ok with my heel collection. Feeling blessed...

20160919_114218~2.jpg

Damned - - I've been looking for a pair of heels like that. Last time I was in a Forever 21, all I saw was flats - - - -