Who has bought some new shoes

gj

1 minute ago, RonC said:

Nice - those fit my style.  Too bad we can't see the heel here.  What brand are they?

I will post a better pic up where the heels aren't sunk! They are by Emilia Luca X.

some new pair for summer. a pair of sandals (from aliexpress) , the photo on the website was better from reality, but this is not too bad. 14 cm heels, with 1.5 cm platform

001b10.jpg 002b10.jpg 003b10.jpg 004b10.jpg

and one another pair i have no planded to buy, but when i see it  on ebay, i immediatly buy it. I dreamed for years, and now, i find a pair. i am very happy. its sz 11 us, so its pretty little.

001a10.jpg 002a10.jpg 003a10.jpg 004a10.jpg

• Like 3

Outstanding on both pairs, yoyo!  My wife has a pair of the green sneaker boots that I got for her, hmmm, must have been about seven years ago.  That's a style you don't see come up that often.  I'd have a pair myself if they went up to 13.

I don't buy as much as I used to, in fact I've slimmed way down to specific shoes that I really like, but I recently picked up two pairs that I couldn't say no to.

First pair was a super cheap closeout I came across on eBay for a pair of Chinese no-name pumps with clear uppers.  It was leftover stock that was already in the USA or something like that, so I figured what the heck and got my usual size 13.  They fit pretty good and once adjusting to the very flexible uppers they are quite comfortable as well and I've worn them for the better part of today.

Second are Iron Fist from the extremely short-lived and rapidly discontinued RuPaul line.  A closeout dealer on eBay had the whole range a couple years ago but they sold out immediately.  Much to my shock it seems they found a few more pairs in the larger sizes in their inventory and offered them recently.  These are a medium width size 14, the largest Iron Fist ever made.  While 13 is my regular size, it was out of stock and I know a standard Iron Fist 12 is too small for me (while the D Width 12's I am JUST able to fit but not as comfortably as I would like) I decided to grab the only pair of size 14 and hope for the best.  They fit great!  Actually really comfortable although the narrow heel and rise of the shoe make them a challenge to walk in.  Very manageable though and not bad at all after a few minutes.  Sure they're kind of ridiculous but I do like them.  Grey and black snake print with a green and white fading heel.  Still not 100% if I'm going to keep them depending on how much I'll actually wear them.

ul207.jpg

ul206.jpg

ul205.jpg

ul204.jpg

Edited by Lime15
  • Like 2

My new Michael Kors, "Damita" wedge heel front zip sandals, I just got at a great sale price from Macy's. Very comfortable to wear and I love the color. The color is called fuchsia, but is really a raspberry color. I matched them with a white mini skirt, raspberry colored polo shirt (matched the shoes perfectly) and carried a matching raspberry colored cross body bag from Vera Bradley. Got several compliments on my outing tonight.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/michael-michael-kors-damita-platform-wedge-sandals?ID=779791

Lime15 _ I like the first pair.  Very nice.  Reminds me of a style that Walt at ClassicPumps.com sells, but his are around $100.  Guessing the "cheap" ones made in China were a bit less...lol.  Love that see through.  They'd look good with some hosiery as well.

I finally hunted down a pair of heels I've wanted for at least the last three years. Kelsi Dagger 'Linzy' platform pumps in black patent. I used to have a pair of Aldo Franchette's that were similar, but those, even in the Size 11 (41), didn't fit. These fit perfectly. And now I'm eyeing them in two other colors (slate patent and lilac patent).

2016-07-31 15.46.19.jpg

2016-07-31 15.46.47.jpg

2016-07-31 15.46.58.jpg

• Like 3

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

Three new pairs today. Each pair was each marked $9.99 on clearance. Got to the register and the girl said they were marked down to $3.00 each. Here is one the pairs I found. 

20160806_213013~2.jpg

• Like 3

On 8/4/2016 at 6:14 PM, inquisitor said:

I finally hunted down a pair of heels I've wanted for at least the last three years. Kelsi Dagger 'Linzy' platform pumps in black patent. I used to have a pair of Aldo Franchette's that were similar, but those, even in the Size 11 (41), didn't fit. These fit perfectly. And now I'm eyeing them in two other colors (slate patent and lilac patent).

2016-07-31 15.46.19.jpg

2016-07-31 15.46.47.jpg

2016-07-31 15.46.58.jpg

Interesting! Do they have hidden platforms?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

15 hours ago, tina said:

a couple of my latest heels,the block heels  are 4 1/2 inch,the 2nd pair are 4 inch and my plat sandals are 10 inch :)

20160808_185219.jpg

20160731_184927.jpg

20160624_215440.jpg

Wow! Love these heels! Especially the second pair. Very beautiful and elegant. And these 10 inches platform : wow! Sky-high. :)

On 8/6/2016 at 10:28 PM, bnchmrk said:

Three new pairs today. Each pair was each marked $9.99 on clearance. Got to the register and the girl said they were marked down to $3.00 each. Here is one the pairs I found. 

20160806_213013~2.jpg

Those are really nice!  Do we get to see the other two pair?  At those prices I'm surprised you stopped at three pair. :penitent:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On August 13, 2016 at 7:17 PM, tina said:

a couple of my latest heels,the block heels  are 4 1/2 inch,the 2nd pair are 4 inch and my plat sandals are 10 inch :)

20160808_185219.jpg

20160731_184927.jpg

20160624_215440.jpg

Those are awesome.   The 10" platforms are so cool.  Where is the pic of you wearing them.  I don't think I could walk  something that high!!!!

First pair are Cole Haan pumps in silver/gold patent in size 10 I found at Goodwill; Second pair are Kelsi Dagger Linzy pumps in nude patent I found on eBay. I've found four colors I plan to buy in these so far.

2016-08-14 16.59.30.jpg

2016-08-16 17.06.40.jpg

• Like 2

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

Hey everyone, been a little quiet here but I'm still active wearing heels. Been working my way up for longer distance/time wearing heel heights, and am sitting at 4" for now. Just got a pair of Charles David Lava pumps in black suede, rounded toe and a mary jane style strap to help keep them on. So far they seem comfie so I have high hopes for them. A pair of clearance Cole Haan 100mm pumps I have are good for a while, but the toe shape starts to cause discomfort in my toes before my lower legs have an issue, so perhaps still breaking them in. These have plenty of room out of the box, so might be a good choice instead. 

8780968-Black Suede-aa419835-.jpeg

• Like 4

(formerly known as "JimC")