from hong kong

for something like these

but they also have what appears to be  the same shoe as yours

image.png

• Like 1

Regards

James

2 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

These should be here in a couple of days. Bought from ebay so I am not sure of the quality but I like the orange color and the ankle straps.

I think they are awesome.  I want the blue red and black. Love the ankle strap.  Seems like everything comes with a peep toe which I am not a big fan of, so those in the pic are perfect 

• Like 2

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎23 at 8:10 PM, Danvan1600 said:

Thanks,I wore them to a friends tonight and had to stand on grass "gutted!!"

I hope that you didn't ruin them, that would be a shame :sad:

Edited by Xtreme Heels

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

Go to ebay and get yourself t replacement tips they are available in bulk and in varying sizes. I have a ton of them as I am always in my heels and being 170lbs I tend to wear them down quickly. 

21 minutes ago, Jkrenzer said:

Go to ebay and get yourself t replacement tips they are available in bulk and in varying sizes. I have a ton of them as I am always in my heels and being 170lbs I tend to wear them down quickly. 

I have replaced them on a couple but also have a 3 year old pair of pleasers worn to death and never re tipped but soo comfy 

On 6/22/2016 at 11:52 PM, Danvan1600 said:

Size 10uk, nooshoes.co.uk they've arrived today, take some getting used to!!

Can you give us a small review of those shoes you bought please. I have been watching this seller for some time now and they do seem to have some sexy looking shoes for sell at a reasonable price. Been wanting to buy a pair for sometime now and  been trying to decide on what size to buy.

On 6/21/2016 at 0:04 AM, bnchmrk said:

These should be here in a couple of days. Bought from ebay so I am not sure of the quality but I like the orange color and the ankle straps.

When you have them, can you let us know the quality please. Without looking up on Ebay those are cheap and the quality may be poor. I bought two pairs from 2 sellers from Ebay both from the same brand and both pairs had to be returned. Very poor quality and something that I would not want to own or even sell on. Looked good in the photos as are the pair you have just bought.

32 minutes ago, LovesHiHeels said:

When you have them, can you let us know the quality please. Without looking up on Ebay those are cheap and the quality may be poor. I bought two pairs from 2 sellers from Ebay both from the same brand and both pairs had to be returned. Very poor quality and something that I would not want to own or even sell on. Looked good in the photos as are the pair you have just bought.

I wouldn't say they are the best quality but far better than some, surprisingly comfortable for the style now there worn In a bit, there are the usual imperfections with the odd seam etc that you get with cheaper shoes, size is true to whatever size mens shoe you are I'd say and comfortably wider but not frumpy 

On 6/18/2016 at 11:04 AM, Lvemadomina said:

I just got a crazy deal on these. Michael Kors skid wedge $73 size 11. It's like a miracle since these, brand new, would retail for $270! Completely worth it!!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I remember seeing these at Nordstrom Rack about a year or so ago. I couldn't bring myself to purchase them. I've got a pair on my eBay watch list right now..but I'm still gun shy on buying them.

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

2 hours ago, Northeasthee said:

New heels :)

Purchased on eBay (real bargain too!)

Brand is Loslandifen, not sure of style name, but very comfy on. Heel is about 4.5 inches high :)

2016-06-28_16-28-57.jpg

Lovely what size are they?

Found another pair on ebay. Will be here next week. I think my heel collection is getting out of hand but I can't help myself when it comes to sky high platforms. Lol.

$_1~2.jpg

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, bnchmrk said:

Found another pair on ebay. Will be here next week. I think my heel collection is getting out of hand but I can't help myself when it comes to sky high platforms. Lol.

$_1~2.jpg

Those are awesome.   I agree that you can never have enough platforms!!!!

23 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

I think my heel collection is getting out of hand but I can't help myself when it comes to sky high platforms. Lol.

I absolutely understand the problem as I have the same issue with boots.  You probably won't be able to stop but you can start being more selective. ex. I already have a pair like that, where would I ever wear those, I don't want to spent that much for a pair of shoes, ...

Discipline my friend, discipline.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On 6/29/2016 at 2:59 PM, Northeasthee said:

New heels :)

Purchased on eBay (real bargain too!)

Brand is Loslandifen, not sure of style name, but very comfy on. Heel is about 4.5 inches high :)

2016-06-28_16-28-57.jpg

Every time I see a pair of Loslandifen pumps, I forget to bid. What size? I've heard their 11's are smallish.

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

1 hour ago, Thighbootguy said:

I absolutely understand the problem as I have the same issue with boots.  You probably won't be able to stop but you can start being more selective. ex. I already have a pair like that, where would I ever wear those, I don't want to spent that much for a pair of shoes, ...

Discipline my friend, discipline.

I agree. Asked myself those very questions. But... I didn't have a black patent pair, they were brand new and $15.00 was hard to pass up. And I love the wrapped platform style. They were listed under "heels 43" which is not normally how shoes are listed in ebay Canada. Otherwise I think they would have been sold easily if listed under a heading as "heels size 11". I will post pictures when they arrive.

7 hours ago, inquisitor said:

Every time I see a pair of Loslandifen pumps, I forget to bid. What size? I've heard their 11's are smallish.

These are a size 5 UK, and they're a little more roomy than my other size 5's :)