Who has bought some new shoes

gj

These are Nine West leather shoes with a 5" heel and a 1" platform.  The platform and top of the shoe are suede the rest of the shoe including the heel are smooth leather.  I think they are nice looking shoes but I wish Nine West had left off the platform.

GEDC0600.jpg

GEDC0601.jpg

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

4 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

These are Nine West leather shoes with a 5" heel and a 1" platform.  The platform and top of the shoe are suede the rest of the shoe including the heel are smooth leather.  I think they are nice looking shoes but I wish Nine West had left off the platform.

GEDC0600.jpg

GEDC0601.jpg

Nice, a bit of a change for you but pleasant. 

TBG,

In your photos you didn't show the upper part of those thigh boots. How high does the navy blue leather or fabric portion go? :-P

Just kiddin' ya. Those pumps look good. I had a similar pair from Nine West a year or so ago, but in 12M they were too small (in length) and I had to return them <sigh>. Hope those fit you ok and are comfortable.

Steve

Here is another pair of Nine West leather shoes from the @maninpumps collection. These have a 5" heel and a 3/4" hidden platform.  Other than being a little tight (I'm sure the leather will stretch a bit) the shoes are very comfortable to wear.

GEDC0603.jpg

GEDC0602.jpg

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 0:22 PM, Thighbootguy said:

GEDC0600.jpg

GEDC0601.jpg

Great shoes!  Love the color and a perfect heel!

10 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Again wow what's with shoes. Always thought you were a boot guy only. Look nice. 

Yeah I am mostly a boot guy, but I'm also a slow learner   I've never been comfortable in pumps but I'm learning especially since I took advantage of @maninpumpsoffer of shoes Free to a good home.

This is a pair of Diba East "Tina".  They have a 5" heel and a 3/4" platform and are my favorite shoes in the whole collection.  They fit like a dream are very comfortable to wear for long periods.

GEDC0604.jpg

GEDC0605.jpg

• Like 1

And now for something a little more outrageous.  This is a pair of Brash "Silver Jupiter" shoes that have a 6" heel and a  1 1/2" platform.  These are also from the @maninpumps collection.  Although I'm still not a real fan of platforms, many of the shoes in the collection have platforms so I guess I'll be getting up in the world (on the platform).  Although these shoes look great, they are not the most comfortable for me.  The front of the toe strap on the shoe cuts into the top of my toe right at the first joint (any advice will be appreciated). 

Contrast gets attention.  I'll wear these when I really want to be noticed.

GEDC0606.jpg

GEDC0607.jpg

• Like 1

Saw a pump I liked on the Steve Madden website, the Pietra model, and had to try them out. Sales guy was surprised a 9 fit perfect :)

The style seems like a copy of the Louboutin Dorrisima, which I like, but 1/8 the cost, which I also like.

http://www.stevemadden.com/product/WOMENS/Pumps/PIETRA/c/2163/sc/2213/238266.uts?selectedColor=BLACK-PATENT

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

(formerly known as "JimC")

11 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

And now for something a little more outrageous.  This is a pair of Brash "Silver Jupiter" shoes that have a 6" heel and a  1 1/2" platform.  These are also from the @maninpumps collection.  Although I'm still not a real fan of platforms, many of the shoes in the collection have platforms so I guess I'll be getting up in the world (on the platform).  Although these shoes look great, they are not the most comfortable for me.  The front of the toe strap on the shoe cuts into the top of my toe right at the first joint (any advice will be appreciated). 

Contrast gets attention.  I'll wear these when I really want to be noticed.

And with those, you will. I find platforms are a bit more comfortable on the balls of my feet than the thin single soles. At the right time and place, I would wear those.

• Like 1

I am glad to see thighbootguy is enjoying a change in footwear . I was not to fond of the Brash chrome platforms for the same reason .  Had every intention of wearing them clubbing , but ,they really cut into my feet as well and would leave my toes numb after wearing them a few hours . The second pair of Nine West , The Bonfire had a lot of good reviews from the fashion magazines . Hope to see more pictures soon . 

TBG: You've certainly pushed the envelope with your latest offerings. Wow! Remarkable! I hope you wear them well.

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

5 hours ago, CAT said:

My latest addition to my collection.  Luichiny Mind Blowing Purple Snake. 

image.jpg

Wow! Those shoes are amazing!

• Like 2

Wow saw your Starbucks pic. Impressive. Nothing like classic pumps WITHOUT platforms.

Take a full body shot next time. Nobody you know will see anything that your Starbucks encounter hasn't already risked. 

• Like 1

Well I finally got my new Shoes of Prey shoes with a 4.5" heel, I am really impressed with he quality and fit, very happy. Here is picture of the new shoes! I would recommend them highly. I would say that I went with my European sizing versus the US comparing size on their site, if I would have gone with the Us sizing i would have been to small. However now that I have the size dialed, I will be after more shoes in other styles in the near future.

Shoes of Prey heeled shoes.jpg

Edited by mtnsofheels
  • Like 2

But recently I bought a pair of Room 502 from Fluevog, really nice summer shoes with a 3" Cuban heel, these I have worn all over the place. I have quite a collection of this style of shoe/boot, they are very easily worn out on any occasion.

Screen Shot 2016-05-08 at 11.03.36 PM.png

• Like 3

6 hours ago, CAT said:

Thanks JeffB!!! They got a lot of use today,,,,,, and a lot of looks!

I can imagine! Good for you, my friend!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Wow saw your Starbucks pic. Impressive. Nothing like classic pumps WITHOUT platforms.

Take a full body shot next time. Nobody you know will see anything that your Starbucks encounter hasn't already risked. 

Jkrenzer, go over to my album where you saw the Starbucks picture and scroll thru the all the pics.   There are mostly all full body pics outside and inside the stores.   All my other albums have full body shots in them, here is an example

Thanks 

CAT

image.jpg

Edited by CAT

1 hour ago, Jkrenzer said:

Very nice. Who's taking the pictures for you several shots from a reasonable distance. 

1/2 from complete strangers mostly female and the other 1/2 are with the timer on the phone. Girls I stop have no problem taking a picture for/of me!!

5 hours ago, CAT said:

1/2 from complete strangers mostly female and the other 1/2 are with the timer on the phone. Girls I stop have no problem taking a picture for/of me!!

I have only done that once when some folks saw me posing with a self timer and having a problem getting the picture and they offered to help.

These are from the @maninpumps collection.  They are a Fioni Hudson with a 4 1/2" heel.  Other than being a little tight, they are very comfortable.  I wore them, as pictured, to the bank this afternoon.

GEDC0608.jpg

GEDC0609.jpg

Edited by Thighbootguy
  • Like 3

Whoa! TBG, wearing wedges? Who'd a thunk it? Awesome looking shoes!