Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Posted these in favorite heels but they do qualify for new heels too!!!! They are fabulous and wish I had them in different colors!!!!   Thought this was a nice outfit as well for shopping on Sunday.  

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I would take them in order they are pictured.    But knowing me I would buy all three. Admiting you have a problem is the first step!!   Ok I have an addiction,,,, not a problem! LOL!!!!

23 hours ago, CAT said:

Posted these in favorite heels but they do qualify for new heels too!!!! They are fabulous and wish I had them in different colors!!!!   Thought this was a nice outfit as well for shopping on Sunday.  

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Great outfit!  And those shoes are perfect!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, denisegurl2 said:

Great outfit!  And those shoes are perfect!

Second that, heels work very well with your matching nylons. Got to ask name brand and colour of the hosery. Any specifics what type of pantyhose denier thickness or seam top, thanks. Much appreciated.

Do agree wearing other then black soothes the appetite of your fashion attire. What will you wear next to top your latest adventures in a skirt, nylons  and platform heel pumps?

Certainly you have some details to share on your latest shopping voyage adventures....

• Like 1

Thanks MackyHeels!!!  They are Danskin 1331 tights in light toast color. 

Next weekends outfit is picked and ready to go.  Can't wait.  Just received 2 if the pieces this week in the mail.  You will just have to wait for the pics.!!!!! 

I will have more pics this weekend to tell the story 

3 hours ago, Danni said:

My most recent acquisitions. 20cm heels

25809866875_4a75d2b651_o.jpg

25666794583_568331c43b_o.jpg

Danni,

Those heels are awesome!!!!   I have to ask what brand and where  to find them.   Those have CAT written all over them.  I will  order them in a heartbeat! 

CAT 

Bought from Payless, the "Wonder Crossband" platform wedge sandal with a heel clocking in at just about four and a half inches. I also have them in white. Stylish, comfortable and easy to walk in, I've truly come to love wearing wedge sandals like these shoes.

Wonder-1.jpg

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

On 4/17/2016 at 7:51 AM, Thighbootguy said:

JeffB... I'm not a wedge fan, but I kind of like those on you.  Looks good.

Thanks! I've come to really enjoy wearing wedges as they're fun shoes.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

On 4/21/2016 at 8:13 PM, Steve63130 said:

Hey, everyone!

It would be nice, if you're posting photos of your new shoes, to tell us the brand, model, size, where you got them, color, price, and other details.

Steve

This is from someone that as far as I can tell never posts any photos from his own collection.

Never say never!

I have posted here, but it's been over a year since I've acquired any new shoes, so nothing to post recently. I just bought 3 pairs of Naturalizer shoes, however, and I'll post them soon!

Steve

I can handle the height. But not going to be wearing them out and about anyways. Happy to heel at home. Yah I know they look pretty frilly but the bows can go but I still like the bold color.

A recent purchase of mine was a pair of Naturalizer loafer pumps of a discontinued style called "Demand." I found them on Ebay, new, in the box, size 12M, made an offer, and the seller accepted and promptly shipped them. The fit is perfect, both with nylons, and without (as in the photo below). I have two other pairs of loafer pumps (both are Clarks) that I don't find too comfortable, so I was glad to find a pair that exceeded my expectations. This pair is intended to be my go-to shoes for dress-up occasions, even with a sport coat and tie, and dark sheer nylons. The heel is 3", the shoes are very stable and easy to walk in, and I can wear them anywhere and everywhere. Naturalizer did a good job on these, as the arch is in the right place and they feel very good.

Naturalizer Demand Brown 2.jpg

Naturalizer Demand brown.JPG

Edited by Steve63130

I have a gal pal in the marketing department who is my "shoe sister" (but not my "sole mate!"). She is petite, wears size 7.5, and is crazy about heels, so I drop into her office frequently to chat about marketing (oh, yeah, and talk shoes! lol) for a few minutes, and we compare what we're wearing that day. Today I dropped off an Aerosoles catalog I got yesterday and showed her several pairs of sandals that would be good business wear for her for summer. She liked my suggestions.

She recently told me she bought a pair of Naturalizer "Michelle" pumps in taupe but she hasn't worn them to work yet, as the heels are a bit higher than she's used to, but she decided to keep them anyway and try to break them in and practice wearing them at home. One of these days she'll wear them to work. She showed them to me on Naturalizer's web site and they're very attractive pumps with 3.5" heels and a 0.5" platform. I didn't think I'd be getting them for myself - the heel is very thin (for me), and although I have a few pair of pumps I do wear in public, the heel print is at least 1.5 inch square. These are much less, and the heel is tall (for me). But as I said before, never say never. One evening a couple of weeks ago, I saw on Ebay a pair of Michelle in black shiny finish in my size, 12M, for a starting bid of $19.99. So on a whim I bid that but no more, as I didn't want to pay a lot for something I probably wouldn't wear in public. The auction had about 17 hours to go, and I was astonished to learn that my lone bid won the prize! I mean, this is a $99 shoe on Naturalizer's web site (before any discounts). So getting it for $20 (plus $10 S&H) was a real accomplishment! Where were the other bidders? I felt very lucky.

The seller shipped them right away and I received them a few days later. They were tight at first, but they felt like they'd stretch, so I kept them and have been breaking them in by wearing them each day. I told my gal pal about buying them, and she said, "Hey, great! We'll have a 'Michelle' Day soon and both wear our heels!" Well, now I'm committed! Actually, I have worn them in public a few times, but just for short outings and I'm not sure if I was even observed. But I'm gaining confidence!

I submitted a review, which Naturalizer published on their web site at http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Product/EC0217745-3014069/Naturalizer/Black+Shiny/Michelle.aspx and of course they listed my gender as male, so there could be no doubt:

" I agree with previous reviewer CNol, who said these pumps were not as feminine as Lennox. That's exactly the reason I bought them! I disagree that they're "clunky." They're super cool. They're easy to walk in and to drive in. They have great padding. The arch is in the right place and gives good support. They don't slip off my foot when walking. I love the feeling of quality craftsmanship when I slip them on. I love the way they stay on my feet when I walk. I love everything about them. Mine are in black patent. The rounded toe doesn't look feminine and they go great with the bootcut jeans I usually wear. My wife is comfortable with me wearing them. My gal pal in the marketing department raved about her pair of "MIchelle." She knows of and also supports my fashion forward taste and recommended this style very highly. I'm glad I followed her advice! I have many pairs of Naturalizer shoes, but these are among the most fun to wear. Life is too short for boring shoes! "

Cool, eh? Size 12M and 12W are still available as this is written. Let me know if you get a pair and how you like them!

Steve

Naturalizer Michelle black shiny.jpg

Naturalizer Michelle black patent 2.JPG

Edited by Steve63130
  • Like 3

Steve,

Nice looking pumps. I knew that you would come around, sooner or later to wearing pumps, like I do. Maybe some time when we get together again, we can both go heeling in our pumps.

BTW, great review too.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1

......yet another rainy spring day in Kentucky . So what does one do ? Shoe shopping , what else ? After returning another pair of shoes to Payless  . My wife and I decided to head over to a Lane Bryant close by . I was checking out the shoes and saw some nice wedges . Here are my latest purchase . The size is 12W  Name of shoe is Wooden Wedge Sandal . They seem to fit well and look great with jeans and knee highs . 

rc_230243_00628 (2).jpg

Edited by maninpumps
  • Like 2