Who has bought some new shoes

gj

28 minutes ago, MackyHeels said:

Really comfortable? Happy you can wear such remarkable booties. 

Actually, I have a pair of JLo boot's very similar, and they are one of the most comfortable boots I have. Also rather quiet, which is kinda hard to believe.

• Like 1

Went out on the town wearing these new boots, Pleaser heat 2010. when the people are in the street and comming out of the clubs at 3 am, there were a lot of comments, many people very envious of the boots other were inquisitive.

me.jpg

• Like 2

Blacksheep

@Blacksheep

Looks like you have added a little flash to tour collection of footwear.I think they look good with the skinny jeans.  Did the long toe present any walking problems?  I have a long toe pair and I have to adjust a little when I'm walking and driving.

Enjoy your boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Just got these in, Minervina from Italian Heels in Red Leather, 100mm heel, size 40. Snug but comfortable out of the box and the leather feels better then almost any other pair I've tried on. I am sold. Too bad their boots all have pointy toes rather the. The rounder shape of these.

http://www.italianheels.com/cgi-bin/showbig2.pl?categoria=boots&lang=en&item=4116&g=y

image.jpeg

• Like 3

(formerly known as "JimC")

Very nice, Rockpup! I've been curious about shoes from Italianheels.com for quite a long time now. Can I assume their shoes only come in regular width? In any event, I like those shoes. Good luck to you with them.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

24 minutes ago, JeffB said:

Very nice, Rockpup! I've been curious about shoes from Italianheels.com for quite a long time now. Can I assume their shoes only come in regular width? In any event, I like those shoes. Good luck to you with them.

They seem to fit wider then most of the pumps I have tried on. My toe tips are just barely touching, and the leather is soft enough I have no doubt they will break in for a perfect fit. No toe pinch like my Charles David Pact pumps.

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 4 weeks later...

Oh wow nice.  I have considered wedges.....  Just a little unsure about open toes if I do I want something closed toe...... But those look so cool hope to see photos of you with them on!

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

bnchmrk , The wedges are great looking ! Just need to find them in my size . I am going to wait another month or so to see what else Torrid and Lane Bryant have to offer . Hopefully they will have something close to what you have posted .

Three day weekend and a little time to do some shoe shopping . Had to check out the sales going on for spring and summer . My wife and I went to the outlet mall close by and found another pair of heels for me . She was looking for some close out boots ... no luck as it were .These heels seem pretty well made and fit well . Wish they made them in something besides suede . I had to rain proof them as with all my faux suede . Here is the the shoe I ended up with

.  56f8fd178b8c2_10522189_highheels.jpg.693

• Like 2