Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Finally got sandals like I've been wanting! Black wide strap gladiators with a cork wedge heel! $45 and then 70% off at Boathouse!

20150906_185356.jpg

Oh, wow! Those sandals are seriously sharp! I'd wear those in a New York minute! Well done, my friend!

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Bought these shoes from Payless yesterday, the "Karen" pump in 13 wide. My first ever pair of peep-toe shoes, I found them to be quite stylish with the ornament on top and four inch heels. I'm most eager to wear these classy looking shoes with hosiery (like in the enclosed picture) and my dressy pencil skirts.

karen-2.jpg

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

new pair from aliexpress. wanted size44 eu, and this is half size (eu) too small... but i think the upper size would bee too big, and i dont like that. so... i am happy with that for the moment. 13cm of heels, already love them !

0610.jpg0710.jpg0812.jpg0910.jpg1010.jpg

What is the name of the style?

Interesting heels but I don't find the wrinkle in the fabric or leather at your big toes very flattering. The surface should be smooth but the wrinkles scream "I don't fit right." I urge you to consider returning them if you can.

Sorry but that's just my opinion. If I burst your balloon, I apologize.

Steve

Edited by Steve63130

Interesting heels but I don't find the wrinkle in the fabric or leather at your big toes very flattering. The surface should be smooth but the wrinkles scream "I don't fit right." I urge you to consider returning them if you can.

Sorry but that's just my opinion. If I burst your balloon, I apologize.

Steve

I had the same thought, Steve.  Something looks off there - too big maybe?

I have been shopping at Torrid and found these on sale . I really like the 70s vibe on the first pair and the studded toe on the second pair .  They are a dream to wear . The sales lady and my wife both liked the way they looked on me.  I wore the first pair to a wedding this past weekend and had no problems or discomfort . I can see they are going to get some miles on them already . The only thing to keep in mind with Torrid heels they tend to run larger and I had to go with a size smaller. The second pair are just as comfortable ! I have not had a chance to wear them out yet . I had to get them a size smaller as well. I will say they look great with a pair of black jeans . 

5636fea2a7e4d_shopping(1).jpg.9cbbf7557b56370231382f9_shopping(2).jpg.1876b6329b

These are my latest acquisition...Pleaser Taboo 701fh-06. 7.5" heel. Should have them in about a week. They will be my highest pair yet. I know they are not very practical but they are fun and definitely different.

2015-11-02-13-32-37-1108652745.jpeg

2015-11-02-13-32-25-613972444.jpeg

On 11/2/2015, 1:39:14, maninpumps said:

I have been shopping at Torrid and found these on sale . I really like the 70s vibe on the first pair and the studded toe on the second pair .  They are a dream to wear . The sales lady and my wife both liked the way they looked on me.  I wore the first pair to a wedding this past weekend and had no problems or discomfort . I can see they are going to get some miles on them already . The only thing to keep in mind with Torrid heels they tend to run larger and I had to go with a size smaller. The second pair are just as comfortable ! I have not had a chance to wear them out yet . I had to get them a size smaller as well. I will say they look great with a pair of black jeans . 

5636fea2a7e4d_shopping(1).jpg.9cbbf7557b56370231382f9_shopping(2).jpg.1876b6329b

Oh - - - Next time I'm near a Torrid, I'm gonna have to stop in. None nearby though

• Like 1

21 hours ago, wilecoyote said:

Size is a problem for: i don't know my US size...

Once, i bought Peaser, according to charts, 12 was good, when i received the shoes, they were very big for me!

I fit UK8 / Fr 41.5 (my feet are 275 mm long)

Size 12 is more  a uk9  If a size a size 12 is very big for you then maybe a size 10/11us would be more your size.  You going have to buy loads of shoes and untill you find your ideal size, but that part of the fun when wearing heels.

2 hours ago, LovesHiHeels said:

Size 12 is more  a uk9  If a size a size 12 is very big for you then maybe a size 10/11us would be more your size.  You going have to buy loads of shoes and untill you find your ideal size, but that part of the fun when wearing heels.

I have found that Pleaser and Ellie sizing to be on the generous end of the size charts. I tend to go a size 9 instead of my usual size 10. Caveat - - - I don't order online. I usually get them nearby.