Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Interesting - - where did you find those. Retail or online??

They are online. Amazon actually. if you look at one of my posts, you can see the exact same shoe in a different color. the brand is daily shoe.

Jeffery Campbell, Dulce model, $40 at LastCall :)

I just ordered Denim blades in the Casadei sale. There are some super bargains there just now.

http://uk.casadei.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Casadei-GB-Site/default/Search-Show?cgid=hidden-sale&prefn1=customFilter1&prefv1=VERY%20HIGH|HIGH

Sorry, but both shoes are imho spoiled by the shape and position of the heel.   Why reinvent the classic stiletto?

I just ordered Denim blades in the Casadei sale. There are some super bargains there just now.

http://uk.casadei.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Casadei-GB-Site/default/Search-Show?cgid=hidden-sale&prefn1=customFilter1&prefv1=VERY%20HIGH|HIGH

I'm liking the gladiator denim's, that is until I see the price tag and shipping. 

Payless clearance + promotions + free shipping being moved down to $25 finally got me to purchase a couple styles I've wanted for awhile. All are Christian Siriano for Payless.

First are Mayhem lace up booties in black. Very nice faux suede uppers, easily the nicest synthetic I've come across. Everything about these is soft and well-made and my size 13 fits perfectly. Of all the shoes purchased in this group these ended up being the biggest surprise.

Next are Manic pumps in black. I was hoping to get a pair of these in blue but they finally sold out. I opted for black and white instead since they are currently $10 per pair and with BOGO it's two pairs of awesome heels for $15 - can't go wrong. Although they were universally praised here when they first became available, I've heard mixed reviews from others. That said, I really like them and they feel like they'll be really comfortable. I just hope the mesh lining doesn't sag over time as it has already detatched in a few places but I was expecting that from what I read.

Last are Manic in white. Same with the above, fit very nice and will look great this summer. I've wanted a pair of white heels for awhile but never found a pair that I really liked. These have a classic feel to them and I really like how they look. I'm also looking forward to mixing the black and white versions of this shoe on the same day.

While these are all great, I really wish Payless would bring back Christian Siriano's Gold Collection. Those styles were all really unique and even if all of them weren't my thing, it was nice to have those choices in size 13.

Wow! I really like the top pair. I've seen them online but didn't think they would look as good on as they do on. Awesome shoe haul there Lime!

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

They are online. Amazon actually. if you look at one of my posts, you can see the exact same shoe in a different color. the brand is daily shoe.

They are indeed from Amazon.

• 2 weeks later...

I love those!, ive had my eye on a white pair, just a bit out of my price range though.

I have bought a couple of new pairs of sandals, one pair because they were just really hot, and the other pair for practicality.

The first pair are Charles David, model unknown. They have a full 5 inch heel, and a 5/8" platform. This is the only pair of slingbacks that I own, or will probably ever own. They were just so nice looking, I couldn't resist them. The only problem I've had is that they're size 8, and I really needed an 8 1/2. Steve helped me solve this problem by suggesting that I soak them in water while wearing them. That seemed to do the trick, and the straps stretched enough to be comfortable, and luckily, there is no "overhang" on either end. I just love these sandals. They are nice and high, and the curvature of the heel is just what I like.

The second pair I bought because this is the season for outdoor barbecues, and I wanted a pair of wedgies so that my heels would not sink into the soft earth. We've had quite a bit of rain here this summer. They are BCBGenerations. Again, I don't know the model name. I'm not a big fan of wedgies, but these looked very cute in the pictures, and they did not disappoint. The downside is that they're not real leather, and they're a bit heavy. Still, they're easy to walk in, and they're much better on the grass than my other pair of wedgies, which are higher, and have a much thicker platform. The heel on these is right at 4 inches, with a 1/2" platform. A little on the low side for me, but I still love them, and they serve their intended purpose. I've worn them a lot already.

post-19325-0-83781600-1437362614_thumb.j

post-19325-0-81537400-1437362629_thumb.j

post-19325-0-47890800-1437362644_thumb.j

post-19325-0-30144300-1437362656_thumb.j

• Like 1

Nice shoes….  The first pair would be way to high for me, but they look nice.  The second thong style are my favs, I could see me wearing those.  I prefer thong styles anyway they just look good…..   Enjoy your new shoes !!!   Take care, sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Some nice used heels just arrived from an E-Bay auction. $13 including the shipping. Heels are 5" but with the slight platform these are so easy to walk around in, especially after wearing the many Pleaser Sexy 20's I recently acquired. Boutique 9, all leather. Average quality.

post-1756-0-37072900-1437432528_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-39795100-1437432559_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-71872500-1437432572_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Some nice used heels just arrived from an E-Bay auction. $13 including the shipping. Heels are 5" but with the slight platform these are so easy to walk around in, especially after wearing the many Pleaser Sexy 20's I recently acquired. Boutique 9, all leather. Average quality.

Nice shoes and very nice cat.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 2 weeks later...

post-79-0-14090200-1438880906_thumb.jpgpost-79-0-47567100-1438880908_thumb.jpgpost-79-0-71943300-1438880910_thumb.jpg

Well, I crossed over to the platform side of the fence.  Never been a big fan, but I liked the style of these and they were on sale at Sears today for $25.  Bongo brand, Zelda is the style name.  Heel is just over 4.5", and the platform is about 3/4".  I usually need a size 12, but these fit really well for an 11.

Steve, these will remain private.  A bit too feminine for me to feel comfortable in public.  I am waiting for a pair of None West boots I bought on line to arrive.  A chunky 4" heel that I will be much more comfortable wearing in public.

Ok, Ron. Thanks for the reply. Enjoy wearing those lovely sandals, no matter where you wear them. Show us photos of the None West boots when you get them. I presume they are 9 less than Nine West, right? Nine minus nine is none.

Just having fun with your typo! Never take me seriously! LOL

Steve

Sorry if I disturb the thread, but I could need some help on buying this strappy sandal from LightIntheBox:

http://www.lightinthebox.com/da/damesko-sexet-spidse-taa-stiletto-heel-sandaler-fest-sko-faas-i-flere-farver_p2709101.html

Sorry for a danish URL, but you can hopefully find the corresponding English version.

I need help in choosing the size. Does anybody know if their sizes are small or normal? I use EU41 for male shoes using a sock, but when I buy high heel pumps, which I use with nylon socks, I choice one number less - EU40.

Heellover

new pair from aliexpress. wanted size44 eu, and this is half size (eu) too small... but i think the upper size would bee too big, and i dont like that. so... i am happy with that for the moment. 13cm of heels, already love them !

0610.jpg0710.jpg0812.jpg0910.jpg1010.jpg

Here is my latest purchase.  They are from Aldo.  The model is paules and the heel measures 4 inches.  It must be the design of the shoes.  4 inches is normal for me, but wearing these, the heel seems quite high.  The shoes themselves are a take on the Stuart Weitzman "nudist" sandal which costs hundreds of dollars.  The nudist continues to rule the red carpet and is a celebrity staple.

I had been wanting these for a while and they finally went on sale.  Usually once they are on sale they don't have my size though.  To my suprise they did!  I tried them on and they looked as good as they fit!  It was funny.  As I was tring them on the sales girl said they were too high for her.  She would not be able to wear them all night.  I just kinda laughed on the inside.  I happily paid for them.  The best part of me buying them was the price.  They were originally $80 but on sale for 50% off.  Plus they were an additional 25% off.  So I paid less than $40 for these.  Sweet!

http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca/en/Aldo-Catalogue/women/sandals/high-heels/PAULES/p/37666121-82?position=4

post-1352-0-91469300-1440617617_thumb.jp