Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Very jealous Rockpup!  I would love to own a pair of Louboutins if it wasn't for the high price tag.  And the So Kates are definitely the ones I would buy.  I think they are the quintessential high heel.

Ynotme: size 40, 39.5 was way too tight and 49.5 had a gap in the heel.

Jkrenzer: I've been curious what $675 feel like. Neiman Marcus does not seem to have a time limit, but they need to look new. Basically only walk on carpet.

Mr X: I was never in love with the long pointy toe, but they don't seem to sell the Fifi 120 anymore. The leopard fur boots were comfortable but not my style.

(formerly known as "JimC")

These are my new Jessica Simpson Shirley Brilliant Blue suede pumps size 10 with a 4 ½ in heel single sole round toe

They fit great at this time .The sole is a soft rubber like substance so its nice none slip shoe I like it with these skinny jeans

Got them off Epay from Apparel Save
Maybe some day a nice trip with them is due

The first pic is the true color

post-24943-0-65245600-1431999881_thumb.j

post-24943-0-45742500-1431999968_thumb.j

These are my new Jessica Simpson Shirley Brilliant Blue suede pumps size 10 with a 4 ½ in heel single sole round toe

They fit great at this time .The sole is a soft rubber like substance so its nice none slip shoe I like it with these skinny jeans

Love your new pumps. They look great on you. I'm a big fan of royal blue, too.

If you want to be daring, I would pair them up with, white skinny jeans and add a royal blue top, that matches your shoe color. If you carry a bag, I would add that color also in royal blue or white. I have royal blue, cross body bags, from Vera Bradley and  Calvin Klein.

Enjoy wearing your new heels.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

I absolutely freaking love your new pumps. To me, those are perfection manifested as shoes. If they were available in my size I'd buy the in an instant and wear them out ASAP.

Best,

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

The toe box on the So Kate never got comfortable, so I traded them in on the "running shoe" style, Boltina. Not quite sure about the colors, or the comfort. Hrmf. Oh well. I'll try to enjoy them before I return them too. Will tell you if I find something in the summer sales. 

post-289-0-20369000-1432240096_thumb.jpg

post-289-0-15261200-1432240109_thumb.jpg

post-289-0-83017500-1432240118_thumb.jpg

There's a Nordstrom Rack near the King of Prussia Mall which I've visited off and on for years since they offer discounted shoes in size 13, though almost all in medium width. But I've never managed to even find, never mind buy something I liked there....until yesterday. That was when I found a super cool looking platform wedge sandal, the "Vessa" from a brand called Abound in the color natural (beige). At all of $39.95, it was a steal in itself, the style of the shoe with it's front zipper and four inch heel was eye catching, and the fit was great, perfect to wear with both short and long skirts. I'll be taking these shoes on a jaunt soon.

post-154-0-96097000-1432459631_thumb.jpg

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Just recieved this pair in the post from Ebay. The Brand is "Just Fab"  Good fit and the straps do up easy. Well pleased with pair and I only Paid £18 for them.

post-2673-0-67090400-1432830618_thumb.jppost-2673-0-04262000-1432830623_thumb.jppost-2673-0-26943900-1432830627_thumb.jp

Not sure if they look better with black tights or the other pair shown in the photo.

Decided to use the credit card so I could borrow a pair of Louboutin So Kates for the night. Walking is not bad, but you can tell it's a full 5" heel. The ball of foot and toe area are not comfortable, so I won't feel too bad about returning a pair of shoes I really like (the 5" boots I got are far more comfie for the same size)

Oh well, have been curious to try these out for months. As said, if I got a comfortable pair I might want to keep them ;)

58FBC399-60AF-440A-BB6D-702DC7EB7424_zps

8C547A69-03CE-44E9-8A8E-B951DC10771B_zps

Those are spectacular !

Decided to use the credit card so I could borrow a pair of Louboutin So Kates for the night. Walking is not bad, but you can tell it's a full 5" heel. The ball of foot and toe area are not comfortable, so I won't feel too bad about returning a pair of shoes I really like (the 5" boots I got are far more comfie for the same size)

Oh well, have been curious to try these out for months. As said, if I got a comfortable pair I might want to keep them ;)

58FBC399-60AF-440A-BB6D-702DC7EB7424_zps

8C547A69-03CE-44E9-8A8E-B951DC10771B_zps

Maybe you could try the So Kate's in another size or try a similar style that comes in a slightly lower heel height.

Maybe you could try the So Kate's in another size or try a similar style that comes in a slightly lower heel height.

So Kate's are only a 5" heel. The Pigalle comes in a 4 or 5 inch heel but have an even smaller toe box. I'm not too worried as I am not in the mood to spend $700 on a pair of shoes at the moment ;)

Ever buy a pair of shoes just cause they fit, and the price was right? I came across a pair being sold by a very awesome lady on the local classifieds. Even insisted I sent her pics of any outfits I made with them. For those who know me you'll know these are totally out of my comfort zone. But they fit perfectly and she only wanted $10!!!

20150529_174012.jpg

20150530_170308.jpg

Even insisted I sent her pics of any outfits I made with them. For those who know me you'll know these are totally out of my comfort zone. But they fit perfectly and she only wanted $10!!!

What a wonderful opportunity to expand your comfort zone.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Very sharp, Newfie! Everything just works with your outfit. Bravo!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Here is my latest purchase.  I picked these up from The Shoe Company for those that live in Canada.  The Brand is Nine West and the model is "Goodlookin"  That model comes in various colors but these ones are sea green.  They were the only color they had.  Online they will tell you the heel height is 4.5 inches.  But they actually measure at 4 3/4 inches.  And even though I would call myself a seasoned heel wearer, I can definitely notice the almost 5 inches when I put them on.  And there is no platform either.  So they are definitely high!

When I tried them on in store  I fell in love instantly!  Then I checked the price.  They were marked $80 on the box but they had a 70% off sticker as well.  So I managed to snag these babies for just over $25!  Now my only problem will be trying to find an outfit for them.  I have never worked with green shoes before.  I welcome suggestion from everyone.  Here are a couple of pics as well.

post-1352-0-03298000-1433386109_thumb.jp

post-1352-0-27299000-1433386118_thumb.jp

Nice looking heels Mr X. Nine West are favorites of mine too.

You can always pair green with black or white. They would look great with either long leggings, or I would wear them with capri legging, this time of year. I would match a green top  to the black or white legings. You would have a ,"Hot Look".

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

These are my latest new shoes. A birthday gift from my wife. Found another pair but they did not have my size but they did have her size. So guess who got a new pair also. Had a great birthday shoe shopping with her. She always gets noticed for the shoes she wears. Its nice to be with someone who like to wear high heels when she is out. Love my new shoes..

post-25705-0-61955500-1433479007_thumb.j

Ok, so I didn;t actually buy these, but I did want to mention them.  I was shopping at Sears and saw these, by Bongo, Zelda model.  Happened that they had a size 11 on the shelf.  Size 11 is iffy for me - sometimes way too small, most often smaller than is comfortable, and on rare occasion, a decent fit.  As  I've indicated in the past, I'm not really much for platforms, but I really liked the style of the shoe, so I decided to try them on.  Much to my surprise, the size 11s were a pretty darn comfortable fit (actually, I have had similar luck with Bongo brand in the past).  I walked in them for a bit, and I began to have a problem with the little toe on my left foot - not rubbed, by pressure of some sort causing some pain.  That's odd, because my left foot is smaller than my right by likely a 1/2 size or so, but the right foot was ok.  They were a platform I could live with because I liked the style, but after walking around a bit, I just decided the left little toe issue was enough to make me pass on this pair.  I might try a different pair just to see if it was some quirk with that particular shoe.  But anyway, if you're looking for a nice platform sandal and wear an 11 or 12, you might want to at least give these a try.  Decent price as well at $29.99.  Now that I think about it, I am going to have to try to find a different pair and see if they are better, because that $29.99 is almost too tempting to pass up.

post-79-0-09572000-1433539814_thumb.jpg