Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Yesterday I went shopping. I bought these two pairs. The pumps are 10.5cm (4") high and the sandals 11.5cm (4.5").

Great looking shoes.  They look like they are special occasion wearing.  Take good care of them and enjoy.

:giggle: My new to me Red suede like pumps by Style& Co  4 inch heel 1/2 in platform size 10

Now to get brave and ware them out some day

Gather your nerve, since it would be a shame not to show them off.  Being that bright, you can wear them with almost anything.  JeffB says no one will raise an eyebrow, but he didn't say they wouldn't be noticed. But then it isn't any fun if they aren't noticed.Take good care of the suede and be glad you no longer have to wear the shoes hanging on your wall.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Slides are great shoes…  I initially did not like slides but was convinced (changed) by my wife.  She has always been a "slide gal."  I, on the other hand preferred a shoe / sandal with a strap around the back or top of my foot.  With time, and her recommendation, I have gotten to like slides as well.  Slides, or slip-on's - are just that, a shoe that can be put on or off with ease.  

I still have my strappy sandals, as does the wife, but slides are fashionable and comfortable too !!  A few pics are included.  Take care all..  sf

post-230-0-69956100-1430494353_thumb.jpg

post-230-0-63217000-1430494384_thumb.jpg

post-230-0-23660800-1430494504_thumb.jpg

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Okay, guys, you've convinced me! I'll buy a pair of the Classique pumps and see what they're like. The only decision left to make: black matte or black patent.

I bought a pair of these, and then ended up returning them.  They are VERY narrow!

Slides are great shoes…  I initially did not like slides but was convinced (changed) by my wife.  She has always been a "slide gal."  I, on the other hand preferred a shoe / sandal with a strap around the back or top of my foot.  With time, and her recommendation, I have gotten to like slides as well.  Slides, or slip-on's - are just that, a shoe that can be put on or off with ease.  

I still have my strappy sandals, as does the wife, but slides are fashionable and comfortable too !!  A few pics are included.  Take care all..  sf

I also love wearing slides. I have many pairs of them. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, THEM!!!!!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

I like slides and mules just because it's easy to wear between inside and outside. I have a couple pair I wear when I go out to grill or get something out of the garage etc. Just easier to put on.

Here is my deal of the day.  I picked these up today at Winners for those that live in Canada.  The brand is Ivanka Trump.  The model is Kaylynns.  The material is a suede design with a metallic alligator like toe.  These ones are red but they have other colors.  The heel itself is 4.5 inches with no platform.  The shoes fit very well if not on the larger side.  Some people mght be able to go down half a size compared to what they normally wear.  And now for the price!

The tag said comapre at close to $200.  Seemed right for a shoe with Ivakas name on it.  Winners was selling them for just under $100.  But now they were on clearance.  I picked these up for $20!  When I got home I did some online research to find the real deal on these shoes.  They indeed retail for close to $200.  and the cheapest online I found was around $100.  Not bad for the $20 I paid.  Can't wait to try them out and about.

post-1352-0-75129700-1430687616_thumb.jp

post-1352-0-77056300-1430687645_thumb.jp

Here is my deal of the day.  I picked these up today at Winners for those that live in Canada.  The brand is Ivanka Trump.  The model is Kaylynns.  The material is a suede design with a metallic alligator like toe.  These ones are red but they have other colors.  The heel itself is 4.5 inches with no platform.  The shoes fit very well if not on the larger side.  Some people mght be able to go down half a size compared to what they normally wear.  And now for the price!

The tag said comapre at close to $200.  Seemed right for a shoe with Ivakas name on it.  Winners was selling them for just under $100.  But now they were on clearance.  I picked these up for $20!  When I got home I did some online research to find the real deal on these shoes.  They indeed retail for close to $200.  and the cheapest online I found was around $100.  Not bad for the $20 I paid.  Can't wait to try them out and about.

Wow....90% off!? What a deal! ^_^ Those are elegant!

Quite the bargain!  And they look pretty nice.  Heel is likely more than this old guy can handle, but I like them!

My latest purchase.  Vince Camuto Stefania sling back pump, in the very rare size of 11.5.  4" heel.  They fit nicely, show a little toe cleavage, and are very classically styled.  Found them on Amazon at $29.47 plus shipping of $9.99.  I think they'll be comfortable - they are now, but time will tell!

post-79-0-70781600-1430842139_thumb.jpg

Just received a package from Payless - they sent me a coupon for 25% off for my birthday, combined with their BOGO sale I saved a few bucks: list price on each was $39.99 but I ended up paying $37.33 for BOTH pair, including shipping and tax! I'm wearing the white lace ones now and they feel great!

post-726-0-94538800-1430884372_thumb.jpg

post-726-0-64084500-1430884381_thumb.jpg

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

Not much in the way of a heel, but new sandals - It is definitely sandal buying season :) These are "Shirley" from Earth Origins.

Very comfy and i like the multi-color leather.

post-26173-0-59744600-1431042761_thumb.j

post-26173-0-27973900-1431042765_thumb.j

I saw a lady wearing these the other day. Complimented her on her outfit/shoes which see took well. Found out where she got them from.

I checked the website and ordered a pair last Friday for collection in store. Picked them up yesterday.

Nice and comfy. Nice addition to my ankle strap shoes.

post-2264-0-28968800-1431112253_thumb.jp

Just received these Sexy 20's from Pleaser. I love this style. Fit is pretty good. I now have these in black, black patent, tan, and red. Color is a deep red, photo appears a bit pinkish but they are candy apple red.

post-1756-0-37252900-1431192789_thumb.jp

Just received these Sexy 20's from Pleaser. I love this style. Fit is pretty good. I now have these in black, black patent, tan, and red. Color is a deep red, photo appears a bit pinkish but they are candy apple red.

Well done! Those are sharp looking shoes! Hope you enjoy your purchase!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I didn't buy any shoes for a while but went a little overboard the past weeks. :angel: I attached a selection of what I've gotten recently. My trousers are a little odd at the shoes in the picture of the t-straps and it's quite fuzzy. It's not so easy to take good pictures by yourself! :cheeky:

post-4974-0-69588900-1431363078_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-60432800-1431363095_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-37511600-1431363140_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-56510200-1431363172_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-98137800-1431363181_thumb.jp

I didn't buy any shoes for a while but went a little overboard the past weeks. :angel: I attached a selection of what I've gotten recently. My trousers are a little odd at the shoes in the picture of the t-straps and it's quite fuzzy. It's not so easy to take good pictures by yourself! :cheeky:

Ever so envious. Great shoes!

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Thanks for the positive comments!

@Pumped

Thats an easy fix:

#1: Even & Odd (Zalando), no model name

#2: Iron Fist - Gold Digger Zombie

#3: New Look, no model name

#4: New Look, no model name

#5: Graceland (Store: van Haren/Deichmann, I believe thats "Rack Room Shoes" and "Off Broadway Shoes" in the US), no model name.

@Logjam

Since English isn't my native language it took me a couple of guesses what you meant. But I believe you made a typo and meant legwear? If so, thats correct. My friend made me a sucker for pantyhose. I'm a big fan these days and wear a lot of hold-ups and ankle-high pantysocks. It makes shoes much more comfortable. I prefer hold-ups and socks because they are easier with everyday tasks than full pantyhose.

Decided to use the credit card so I could borrow a pair of Louboutin So Kates for the night. Walking is not bad, but you can tell it's a full 5" heel. The ball of foot and toe area are not comfortable, so I won't feel too bad about returning a pair of shoes I really like (the 5" boots I got are far more comfie for the same size)

Oh well, have been curious to try these out for months. As said, if I got a comfortable pair I might want to keep them ;)

58FBC399-60AF-440A-BB6D-702DC7EB7424_zps

8C547A69-03CE-44E9-8A8E-B951DC10771B_zps

(formerly known as "JimC")