Who has bought some new shoes

gj

nice shoes Bootboy. by chance is that scar on your foot from a Lisfranc injury?

Larry

definitely not a scar. might be the evening lighting.

Nice heels, Bootboy, although they're not boots! Will you wear them in public places as a guy?

Enjoy them!

Steve

since they are a low heel compared to the rest of my collection i have been doing errands and housework in them. havent mustered up the courage to wear these in a heavily trafficked public place. i mainly wear my wedge boots for that. 

I've found myself intrigued by these new pumps from Pleaser, the pointy toed "Classique". While I love how sexy these shoes look, I wonder, and worry about whether or not the 4 inch needle heels would be strong enough to support my 225 pounds, never mind the inevitable bother of getting such thin heels caught in sidewalk cracks. Opinions?

4-pointed-toe-pump-pl-classique-20-3.jpg

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

JeffB;

I think when Pleasers makes a shoe in a size 14 they don't think a 90 pound pencil thin gal is going to be wearing them.  I suspect they know their market.  But on the other hand, a few less Chick-Fil-A or Beef & Cheddar sandwich with curly fries wouldn't hurt either.

When you have the heel tips replaced, have the cobbler flair the tips and they will last a lot longer.

TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I've found myself intrigued by these new pumps from Pleaser, the pointy toed "Classique". While I love how sexy these shoes look, I wonder, and worry about whether or not the 4 inch needle heels would be strong enough to support my 225 pounds, never mind the inevitable bother of getting such thin heels caught in sidewalk cracks. Opinions?

You should try a pair and see how comfortable they are. Check the returns policy to see how long you have to return them.

If your worried about getting the heel stuck in cracks etc you could wear them for special occasions rather than everyday use.

I've found myself intrigued by these new pumps from Pleaser, the pointy toed "Classique".

Great shoe, Jeff. I may need to get them. My Nine West pumps that style are getting worn out. (Qouted just to put up that picture again)

I have 10 or 15 pounds on you and i've had very little trouble with heels breaking. Some really cheap heels will loosen up and wobble, especially after getting too wet, and I've had a few bend a slight bit but they can be carefully bent back. Mind you, I'm often deliberately hard on heels when the fetish interests overtake the fashion ones.

In short, go for it. Don't let this fear hold you back. For the most part, heels are a lot stronger than they look. Just mind the tips.

Okay, guys, you've convinced me! I'll buy a pair of the Classique pumps and see what they're like. The only decision left to make: black matte or black patent.

Assuming they fit well, wouldn't the obvious answer be, uh, both?

Well, the plan is to buy one pair to see if they'll fit. If they do and they're comfortable, then I'll buy the other.

Well, the plan is to buy one pair to see if they'll fit. If they do and they're comfortable, then I'll buy the other.

Could you not initially buy a left in matte and a right in patent (or even vice versa) to get the best of both worlds?  

I once saw a woman at a party wearing a pair of very similar but mismatched shoes.   When she was challenged by another guest, she laughed and said she liked them - and had another pair the same at home!

Could you not initially buy a left in matte and a right in patent (or even vice versa) to get the best of both worlds?  

I once saw a woman at a party wearing a pair of very similar but mismatched shoes.   When she was challenged by another guest, she laughed and said she liked them - and had another pair the same at home!

HA! That certainly sounds intriguing!

JeffB get matt black first. I think they go better with lots of different outfits, but that's just one oppinion.

That's what I had been thinking about since yesterday.

Puffer, great story! I just read it aloud to my wife and we both had a good laugh! That gal was...shall we say...quick on her feet with that comeback! (No pun intended of course...)

Steve