Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Excellent choices, JeffB!  Since you say they fit true to size, I may have to buy the Manic pumps in cobalt from Payless online.  It's been at least two years since I've found anything close to fitting at a Payless store, local or otherwise.

Man, I must be getting old (well, not getting, I am.. :fine: ).  I just returned from Payless, and they had the Manic in both 11W and 12M.  The fit was decent in both, but from the pictures on line and the ones you sent, I didn't realize just how high of a heel those have.  Has to be a minimum of 4" and I wouldn't be shocked if it wasn;t a bit more than that in the large sizes.  I liked them, but found I was not walking very well in them.  Ended up taking a pass.  Crap!

Just finding shoes my size (13 like JeffB) sometimes feels like a success, even if they don't end up working out.

Excellent choices, JeffB!  Since you say they fit true to size, I may have to buy the Manic pumps in cobalt from Payless online.  It's been at least two years since I've found anything close to fitting at a Payless store, local or otherwise.

By all means, go for it, my friend. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Manic pumps like I do!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Go for it, Lime15. But be careful. If they don't work out for you, you'll be Manic-depressive.

:roll:

Steve

Corny, my friend. Corny!  :lmao:

Humor? Wow, thanks for the compliment, AZ!

Jeff, you're just jealous you didn't think of that (half) witty remark. HA HA HA

Ok, I'll shut up now. The forum can go back to sleep....

Steve

As a matter of fact, I was!  :lmao:

Bought a few pairs in the last few weeks:

FYI: the tights in the pictures were from a pair found at the Goodwill Outlet (in mint condition, too).

From the Nordstrom Rack:

Kenneth Cole Reaction "Mark Out" Mary Jane Wedge; saw it on after work mooch at Nordstrom Rack. Almost rejected them on price.

post-3445-0-40924300-1421099126_thumb.jppost-3445-0-11304900-1421099213_thumb.jppost-3445-0-19812300-1421099294_thumb.jp

From the Aldo Outlet:

Aldo Caviel Pump; I saw these right after Thanksgiving. Luckily the size 11 was still there after Christmas. In my favorite color with a hidden platform.

post-3445-0-13374600-1421098716_thumb.jppost-3445-0-78697900-1421098802_thumb.jppost-3445-0-05336000-1421099038_thumb.jp

From Payless:

Dexflex Comfort "Matilda" Pump; on sale for $14.99 much better than the original $39.99. Houndstooth with patent accents.

post-3445-0-51139900-1421099392_thumb.jppost-3445-0-51361600-1421099504_thumb.jppost-3445-0-25929300-1421099768_thumb.jp

A bit slow the purchases right now; looking to thin the herd on eBay soon.

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

Lime15. I have enough trouble at 12.  Can't imagine 13.  The Payless I frequent does, however, have a section for 13s.  The selection is, as expected, generally limited.  Actually, I did notice the Matilda pump pictured above in a size 13 when I was there last week.

I bought some Black glitter Casadei Blades.

There are more Blades on sale there still but none in black glitter style :cheeky:

Happy New Year everyone!

And then I posted them in the wrong thread by mistake!

And then I moved them to the right thread!

My latest addition: pointy toe 3-1/2" heels in size 11 by Enzo Angiolini. I got these at DSW for just under $40.! They are actually very comfy to walk in , compared to most of my other pointy pumps

post-22193-0-52917900-1421362527_thumb.j

Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it....oh!

My latest addition: pointy toe 3-1/2" heels in size 11 by Enzo Angiolini. I got these at DSW for just under $40.! They are actually very comfy to walk in , compared to most of my other pointy pumps

Very nice indeed. I like those!

My latest addition: pointy toe 3-1/2" heels in size 11 by Enzo Angiolini. I got these at DSW for just under $40.! They are actually very comfy to walk in , compared to most of my other pointy pumps

Not bad, I like them.

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

C10setheels, just been on the Zalando website and they have you black lace up heels for a knowdown price, so I will be ordering myself a pair, how do they come up in sizeing? I normally wear a size 7 uk.but I find if the heels is a bit high I have to go for a 7 and a half.

life is not a rehearsal

My latest purchase:

Pleaser Amuse 20 in size US12 and i must say they are the best fitting heels i own =) very easy to walk in aswell.

Very nice shoes. They look really sharp.

Love those xray.

I've been wearing these from Pleaser for about a week on and off. I purchased them in 10 initially but returned them for 11 and they fit and feel great. These definitely run a size smaller than the other Pleaser's I've recently shown here. I reviewed them on Amazon as well.

Take Care

Joe :)

post-1756-0-70065300-1421797844_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-33530600-1421797853_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-04282000-1421797865_thumb.jp

Love those xray.

I've been wearing these from Pleaser for about a week on and off. I purchased them in 10 initially but returned them for 11 and they fit and feel great. These definitely run a size smaller than the other Pleaser's I've recently shown here. I reviewed them on Amazon as well.

Take Care

Joe :)

I like them. Pleaser has some decent designs these days. Enjoy!

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Regarding the Payless "Manic" pumps, it's interesting to note they come in three colors: black, cobalt (blue) and white. However, they're only available in 13 wide for black. I would love to have a pair in white for spring and summer, but wearing 13 regular can be a hit or miss proposition when it comes to comfort. Perhaps I'll experiment as I'm eager to have white pumps for the season, failing that, I'll fall back and see about a pair of Karmens instead.

• 2 weeks later...

My love affair with Pleaser's latest styles continues. These are the Devious Sexy 20. Love them but they are a bit tight. I have these in size 11 but if size 11.5 were available I would go with that, They definitely run 1 size too small. I'm keeping them and wearing them daily in short doses to break them in. They have stretched some since I first got them and I expect them to be fine. I posted a review on Amazon with the same images. Everybody stated they run small.

Joe

post-1756-0-98571100-1423162828_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-90717000-1423162852_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-53929500-1423162864_thumb.jp

From the Nordstrom Rack:

Kenneth Cole Reaction "Mark Out" Mary Jane Wedge; saw it on after work mooch at Nordstrom Rack. Almost rejected them on price.

attachicon.gifIMG_3296.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3297.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3298.JPG

I really like those wedges inquisitor!

My love affair with Pleaser's latest styles continues. These are the Devious Sexy 20. Love them but they are a bit tight. I have these in size 11 but if size 11.5 were available I would go with that, They definitely run 1 size too small. I'm keeping them and wearing them daily in short doses to break them in. They have stretched some since I first got them and I expect them to be fine. I posted a review on Amazon with the same images. Everybody stated they run small.

Joe

Hmmm... I may have to get a pair of those.  Thank you for posting fit information about various Pleaser styles.  It can sometimes be a pretty big crapshoot in terms of running small with their heels.

Yah these are great but run small. Just be sure you can return for a size change. I have noticed the styles are size independent but are consistent from shoe to shoe within the style.

Where I live there is no place to purchase this brand so online is the only option.

Early arrival today as I wasn't expecting these to arrive until next week.  They're an older Torrid style that I had a pair of years ago but they were just too big at 13W.  I finally stumbled upon a brand new pair in 12W that were cheap so I made the purchase.  The right shoe is a little tight but I expect it to loosen up as they are broken in.  Not sure I'll wear coffee hosiery with them but it just happened to be what I was wearing today.  I love the cream / black color combination but this past season most designers seemed to trade out the cream for blush, which I don't care for.  Glad to have these again!

post-19684-0-03228300-1423263283_thumb.j

post-19684-0-77606900-1423263289_thumb.j

Joe

Snazzy shoes, my friend! Really snazzy!

Early arrival today as I wasn't expecting these to arrive until next week.  They're an older Torrid style that I had a pair of years ago but they were just too big at 13W.  I finally stumbled upon a brand new pair in 12W that were cheap so I made the purchase.  The right shoe is a little tight but I expect it to loosen up as they are broken in.  Not sure I'll wear coffee hosiery with them but it just happened to be what I was wearing today.  I love the cream / black color combination but this past season most designers seemed to trade out the cream for blush, which I don't care for.  Glad to have these again!

Very nice indeed!

Got some new additions as of recent the first ones are from Shoesofdream and the second ones are from Onlymaker would love to know your thoughts!!!!!

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!