Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Thanks again.

I will have a Merry Christmas though. They came today. Man.. these things are comfortable! The footbed is padded ( but not overly leaving things unstable/too soft ). The color is a bit different then the pictures. They are more of a hot pink then a fuchsia. The fit is dead on for my feet.

Im normally not a fetish type of guy, but the sound of these on a large tile floor in a mostly empty hallway in dead silence..

I think im going to ditch the pale or white knee-highs and just go with a color natural to my normal skin tone. It doesnt look like they are, but they have a 5.25 inch heel ( thats 133mm for the non SAE types ;) ). No jackstand at all.

Wow very nice! I don't think I can ever rock hot pink pumps like that! I love the gold heel to it as well.

Very elegant LovesHiHeels. They do look a little big at the back but I guess maybe the ankle strap of the T-bar stops them from slipping too much. You've inspired me to rediscover my T-bar heels, it's ages since I wore them. Enjoy yours (and I do like the angles of your photos but it'd also be great to see how they look on the outside of your feet, not just the instep).

If you like it, wear it.

Very elegant LovesHiHeels. They do look a little big at the back but I guess maybe the ankle strap of the T-bar stops them from slipping too much. You've inspired me to rediscover my T-bar heels, it's ages since I wore them. Enjoy yours (and I do like the angles of your photos but it'd also be great to see how they look on the outside of your feet, not just the instep).

When I take photos I do a selfie, Which means I have to bend right over and try to get a good photo of my heels. I also have my feet twisted at odd angles to try and get a complete view of my heels in 1 photo. It not easy doing so and I take loads of photos. I then pick the best  1 or 2 to up load on here. What you are seeing here is my legs bent over which causes a little gap to appear at the back. 

I have odd size feet ,my right is more like a size 9uk but my left is more like a size 8uk or a very small size 9uk.  I also have a bunion on my left foot so it sometime pays me to buy a size bigger. I bought these on line so a usa12 fits me fine, where I might have a problem going down to a size usa11.  I did buy a size 11usa last year. Same make and style in leather with a more rounded shoe box. Should of been a comfortable pair of heels to wear. Could not wear them for more then 10 minutes and ended up selling them on.

Yes, it is quite difficult taking photos with a hand-held camera. You did well with the ones you took (especially the first one), they're clear and sharp with good lighting.

As for the gap I agree it makes more sense to go up to a 12usa rather than try to squeeze into 11usa that doesn't fit. I guess the 12 might give you enough space for some gel inserts in the toe area, which would make those heels super-comfortable so long as that doesn't spoil the line around the toes.

I have a very slight size difference between my left and right foot but not as much as you describe for yourself (which is apparently quite common). I remember that a young lady who worked at a cafe was very excited that I was wearing heels, and when she said that she was thinking of buying a pair she really liked but she had reservations. I said "hey, if I can overcome my reservations about wearing heels, you can overcome yours, go for it!". When I next saw her she had bought her heels but had a nightmare (stuffing the toes with tissues) because she has quite a big size difference between her feet. It only occured to me afterwards that slingbacks could be a good solution as they could be adjusted for each foot. Do you wear slingbacks?

If you like it, wear it.

Yes, it is quite difficult taking photos with a hand-held camera. You did well with the ones you took (especially the first one), they're clear and sharp with good lighting.

As for the gap I agree it makes more sense to go up to a 12usa rather than try to squeeze into 11usa that doesn't fit. I guess the 12 might give you enough space for some gel inserts in the toe area, which would make those heels super-comfortable so long as that doesn't spoil the line around the toes.

I have a very slight size difference between my left and right foot but not as much as you describe for yourself (which is apparently quite common). I remember that a young lady who worked at a cafe was very excited that I was wearing heels, and when she said that she was thinking of buying a pair she really liked but she had reservations. I said "hey, if I can overcome my reservations about wearing heels, you can overcome yours, go for it!". When I next saw her she had bought her heels but had a nightmare (stuffing the toes with tissues) because she has quite a big size difference between her feet. It only occured to me afterwards that slingbacks could be a good solution as they could be adjusted for each foot. Do you wear slingbacks?

When I do start to feel pain is always my left foot and my bunion which causes the pain.  I can wear those T-bar heels for around 3 hours before I need to take them off. Not a pair I would wear out any way.

I do own 3 pairs of slingbacks. I pair I no longer wear but were comfortable. I don't seem to wear the other 2 pairs much either.  I do own a pair of Nine West slingback wedges in a size 11usa  but still have pain after about 2 hours but seem to fit fine. My last pair of slingbacks no problems with pain what so ever.

Wow, ILK, I didn't realize that you were comfortable in heels that high!  Seems to me most of your wonderful collection has been a bot more conservative height wise?  They look good with those skinny jeans you have on in the pics here. Beyond my limit though!  Enjoy!

And I dislike jackstands as well!  .

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1800857/candies-high-heels-women.jsp?srccode=cii_325141019&cpncode=45-19802646-2

If only my feet were small enough :sad:  Thes are my idea of the perfect pump - and even on sale.

The basic ' Classic Pump '. Believe it or not, I find them ageless and appropriate for almost anything. They are so boring and simplistic that they become attractive to me. If Im not wearing one of the few wedge boots/booties I have, Its always a classic type pump for myself.

Wow, ILK, I didn't realize that you were comfortable in heels that high!  Seems to me most of your wonderful collection has been a bot more conservative height wise?  They look good with those skinny jeans you have on in the pics here. Beyond my limit though!  Enjoy!

The shoes your commenting on are ' common ' height in my pumps category. The largest platform/jackstand I own is about 1inch. I dont really wear anything with a platform as Im 5'10" and with a platform, I look like a tree in a crowd with a pair of cynderblocks on my feet. With platforms, I stand out too much when all I want to do is blend in and enjoy myself, be a ' nobody ' and go about as I choose. I dont want attention endless Im looking for it.

We setup our equipment and for safety reasons, Im going with the hi-top wedge sneakers. Its very dark on stage. I am ( however ) bringing those pumps with me to wear after were done playing. ;)

And I dislike jackstands as well!  .

Its not that I dislike jackstands, I find them having a rather entertaining value on most men. It takes a certain kind of ' build ' on a guy to really look good in them ( higher platforms ). Theres 2 members on here whom really have the physique and personality to ' Rock ' a higher platform and they do it better then most of the women I know. I'm not one of those 2 though. :D .

I dont wear anything with open toes, anything over a 1/2inch ' platform ' OR anything with a ' thick ' heel. They just dont look right on me in comparison to a wedge or a classic-type of pump. Its a self-observation with inputs from various sources.

To each their own.

Cheers!

-ILK

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

The basic ' Classic Pump '. Believe it or not, I find them ageless and appropriate for almost anything. They are so boring and simplistic that they become attractive to me. If Im not wearing one of the few wedge boots/booties I have, Its always a classic type pump for myself.

I couldn't agree more! In my mind, there's no sexier shoe on god's green earth than a plain black, spike heeled pump. The eternally simple, but classic styling makes them easy to wear with everything from shorts, jeans, skirts and dresses.

Just like any woman, a man can never have enough shoes, and New Year's Eve proved a boon to me as I bought two new pairs from Payless in what I call a case of short and tall. The short (pictures 1 & 2) is the "Genevieve" flat heeled loafer in cognac with a shiny gold buckle on top, stylish and comfortable, just the sort of shoe for casual outings. The tall (pictures 3 & 4) is the "Manic" four inch heeled pump in black, what makes this shoe unique are the perforations on top and along the sides, this sort of shoe DEMANDS to be worn with a skirt, hiding it under pants or jeans would be criminal. All in all, I'm very pleased with my purchases and will show them off on future jaunts.

post-154-0-72145200-1420056515_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-80947800-1420056523_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-34348700-1420056530_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-73053500-1420056537_thumb.jpg

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

ILK and Jeff, I'm with you on the basic, classic pump.  I can;t tell you how many pairs of just plain black pumps I've bought over the years.  I might have a pair in the closet, but I'll see another with just a slightly different toe box shape or a slightly different cut to the upper, and I have to have them!  I guess a lot of women are the same way...lol.

Nice job on the Manic pumps, Jeff.  I've had my eye on those, but they are not yet available in most of my local Payless stores in the gunboat size range (12).  Hopefully, they will fit decently, as I've been having a tough time with fit as of late.  

Jeff, the brown loafer flats look great. I might just get a pair mysefl. Thanks for the inspiration! And I did see those perforated pumps on the Payless site yesterday. The look cool, literally! Have fun wearing them!

Steve

ILK and Jeff, I'm with you on the basic, classic pump.  I can;t tell you how many pairs of just plain black pumps I've bought over the years.  I might have a pair in the closet, but I'll see another with just a slightly different toe box shape or a slightly different cut to the upper, and I have to have them!  I guess a lot of women are the same way...lol.

Nice job on the Manic pumps, Jeff.  I've had my eye on those, but they are not yet available in most of my local Payless stores in the gunboat size range (12).  Hopefully, they will fit decently, as I've been having a tough time with fit as of late.  

I know what you mean about the allure of plain black pumps. I must have over half a dozen pairs: matte and patent, round toe and pointed toe, three inch heels to five inchers. I just can't resist them. As for the Manic pumps, I was damn lucky to have found them in battleship size (13 wide) at the store I visited yesterday, and they fit like a dream. I can't wait to take them out on a jaunt!

Jeff, the brown loafer flats look great. I might just get a pair mysefl. Thanks for the inspiration! And I did see those perforated pumps on the Payless site yesterday. The look cool, literally! Have fun wearing them!

Steve

Regarding the brown loafers, I really liked them because of how comfy they were, not to mention how stylish they were, what with that buckle on top. They also come in black which I'd love to have, but I couldn't find them in that color, either in the stores or online. As for the Manic pumps, I first saw them on the Payless site on Monday and was floored by how awesome they looked, from there, I just HAD to have a pair, to find them at that store I visited was certainly good luck on my part. At the risk of spouting hyperbole, I'll go on record saying the Manic pumps are THE most dynamic heels I've ever bought!

Spent 8 hours right out of the box with these Pleaser Domina's. Fit is amazing, bought size 10, I normally wear a 10-11 but recently discovered the higher heels fit better from Pleaser when I get them in size 10. Years ago I had these in size 11 and they seemed to fit good but but my foot shifted around some. The slippage caused undo pressure in smaller areas on my foot resulting in local pain. At this size they are snug but not too tight and with no slippage I had no pain after 8 hours of normal wear, walking and sitting on and off.

Love these pumps,

Joe 

post-1756-0-84238900-1420120771_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-46753000-1420120785_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-10250200-1420120797_thumb.jp

Congratulations on your find in the store Jeff B.  I bet those will be something "else" after a day in the sun ;)

I had the "Matilda" T-bar "menswear" on the radar and had located a couple of stores on the 31st - they were gone from both stores on the first :(  There has to be a couple of happy people around.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Just like any woman, a man can never have enough shoes, and New Year's Eve proved a boon to me as I bought two new pairs from Payless in what I call a case of short and tall. The short (pictures 1 & 2) is the "Genevieve" flat heeled loafer in cognac with a shiny gold buckle on top, stylish and comfortable, just the sort of shoe for casual outings. The tall (pictures 3 & 4) is the "Manic" four inch heeled pump in black, what makes this shoe unique are the perforations on top and along the sides, this sort of shoe DEMANDS to be worn with a skirt, hiding it under pants or jeans would be criminal. All in all, I'm very pleased with my purchases and will show them off on future jaunts.

I waited on commenting as I needed several ' looks ' over a period of time before I could make a truthful comment.

I didnt know what to think about the loafers. I own a few pairs of flats, but none are loafers. I didnt really have any interests in loafers before but after looking on with time intervals.. I might have to get a pair.

Dunno what it really is, but there is something ( in a small way ) appealing about that style.. I keep going back and looking at them wondering ' why do I find them interesting ' to the point where they seem ' like-able ' from my view.

I waited on commenting as I needed several ' looks ' over a period of time before I could make a truthful comment.

I didnt know what to think about the loafers. I own a few pairs of flats, but none are loafers. I didnt really have any interests in loafers before but after looking on with time intervals.. I might have to get a pair.

Dunno what it really is, but there is something ( in a small way ) appealing about that style.. I keep going back and looking at them wondering ' why do I find them interesting ' to the point where they seem ' like-able ' from my view.

Perhaps the gold buckle on top? I won't deny that was what attracted me to those shoes and led me to buy a pair. By the by, what do you think of the "Manic" pumps?

I just bought a pair of 5" open toe heels. I uasally don't wear open toe heels but I really like this style. I did put on nail polish to match I might need to do this look again. But not todAy as we are in a winter storm warning now and have 3" if the new stuff on the groundpost-16522-0-21306300-1420482588_thumb.j

I thought heels an hose was it. But you guys are getting me interested in nailpolish as well!

It has been a while since i've posted here so here goes... My latest purchases where four pairs of New Look heels. They have a sale so I couldn't resist (pic 1 to 4). :cheeky:  I've been a fan of the JC Lita's but original ones are so expensive. When I found these look-a-likes I had to have them. Lots cheaper (paid €10,-) and they are very comfortable. The studded sandals where given to me by a friend. She ordered them and they where way too large for her. For me they are on the large side as well but this makes them very comfy. I'm a sucker for heeled booties so when Zalando had a sale I had to order those as well... shoe-a-holic anyone? :blush:

post-4974-0-08490100-1420488296_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-97997200-1420488308_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-65590800-1420488317_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-16557100-1420488365_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-83068000-1420488403_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-31959100-1420488471_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-99020100-1420488485_thumb.jp

• Like 1

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1800857/candies-high-heels-women.jsp?srccode=cii_325141019&cpncode=45-19802646-2

If only my feet were small enough :sad:  Thes are my idea of the perfect pump - and even on sale. 

I've pretty much given up on Kohls.  All of the stores have stopped carrying size 11 completely, and even many of their shoes on line are not offered in anything above 10.  Someone there doesn't like people with larger feet.

Perhaps the gold buckle on top? I won't deny that was what attracted me to those shoes and led me to buy a pair. By the by, what do you think of the "Manic" pumps?

It could be the buckle. I was looking at them again and still wondering what I find about them thats draws me for another look..

The Manic pump? Its a classic type of pump, has my liking. I like how the toe cover is a solid with the rest of the shoe seeming vented. Adds contrast to it.

Cheers!

-ILK

It could be the buckle. I was looking at them again and still wondering what I find about them thats draws me for another look..

The Manic pump? Its a classic type of pump, has my liking. I like how the toe cover is a solid with the rest of the shoe seeming vented. Adds contrast to it.

Cheers!

-ILK

And the thing about the venting on the "Manic" pumps is that those perforations aren't open, there's a fine, transparent mesh covering them, no doubt for protection from wet weather. Very clever I thought. Can't wait to take them out on a jaunt!

I thought heels an hose was it. But you guys are getting me interested in nailpolish as well!

It has been a while since i've posted here so here goes... My latest purchases where four pairs of New Look heels. They have a sale so I couldn't resist (pic 1 to 4). :cheeky: I've been a fan of the JC Lita's but original ones are so expensive. When I found these look-a-likes I had to have them. Lots cheaper (paid €10,-) and they are very comfortable. The studded sandals where given to me by a friend. She ordered them and they where way too large for her. For me they are on the large side as well but this makes them very comfy. I'm a sucker for heeled booties so when Zalando had a sale I had to order those as well... shoe-a-holic anyone? :blush:

I like them all!

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Man, I must be getting old (well, not getting, I am.. :fine: ).  I just returned from Payless, and they had the Manic in both 11W and 12M.  The fit was decent in both, but from the pictures on line and the ones you sent, I didn't realize just how high of a heel those have.  Has to be a minimum of 4" and I wouldn't be shocked if it wasn;t a bit more than that in the large sizes.  I liked them, but found I was not walking very well in them.  Ended up taking a pass.  Crap!