Who has bought some new shoes

gj

[bought these last month. Some how forgot to post a couple of photos on here Pleaser with a 5" heel in real leather.

002.JPG 003.JPG

I thought those might be Pleasers. I got a similar pair too back in July at the Lingerie Superstore in Mesa, AZ during a long lunch. Awesome staff there.

Enjoy your your new-ish :-) shoes.

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

• 3 weeks later...

Five Dollar (USD) finds at Call It Spring:

Caimile, Size 11M

In my favorite color, black patent.

attachicon.gifIMG_3249.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3250.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3251.JPG

Bakara, Size 10M

Loved the T-strap style.

attachicon.gifIMG_3252.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3253.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3254.JPG

Nice, very nice indeed. Bravo to you on your purchases!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I have ordered the two pairs from New look. i have wanted this style for awhile.

Those are similar to a style I like, but I have never seen anything similar too. Someone on this forum found a pair of clogs at Kohl's years ago, and I bought a pair myself. Love these heels, but I haven't seen anything similar. Can't even find a duplicate pair in my size lately. The picture below is the Elle clogs, but this pair someone is selling is too small. Been looking for similar styles for awhile.

m_5428738888e3c649500f1db3.jpg

Those are similar to a style I like, but I have never seen anything similar too. Someone on this forum found a pair of clogs at Kohl's years ago, and I bought a pair myself. Love these heels, but I haven't seen anything similar. Can't even find a duplicate pair in my size lately. The picture below is the Elle clogs, but this pair someone is selling is too small. Been looking for similar styles for awhile.

m_5428738888e3c649500f1db3.jpgMy

My wife has this pair of clogs (size US 9).  They are very nice.

A few new pick-ups:

Nine Wish Vishnu (Goodwill, $6)

post-3445-0-03023400-1418764858_thumb.jppost-3445-0-25304800-1418764932_thumb.jppost-3445-0-52730600-1418765014_thumb.jp

Great find at Goodwill. Need to polish the leather.

Jessica Simpson Clirra (DSW, $41.96)

post-3445-0-84138500-1418765093_thumb.jppost-3445-0-76698800-1418765171_thumb.jppost-3445-0-26677300-1418765247_thumb.jp

Just left my first review with my pictures; these pumps, despite looking great, fit terribly. They are too small even at size 11; Wish this was one of the styles JS had in size 12.

Dexflex Karmichael (Payless, $15, Clearance)

post-3445-0-86547700-1418765332_thumb.jppost-3445-0-55059100-1418765414_thumb.jppost-3445-0-19614400-1418765493_thumb.jp

Comfortable.

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

Inquisitor,

If I may be critical in a constructive way, your leg skin appears very dry and scaly. You really owe it to yourself to take better care of it. It's especially bad in winter, no doubt, due to the dry air. Go to a drug store and buy Lac-Hydrin Five, a skin cream sold over the counter. It's expensive but has alpha hydroxy which works wonders to moisturize scaly skin, cracked heels, and other skin problems. My dermatologist cousin recommended it to me years ago and it's fantastic.

Disclaimer: I don't have anything to do with the company that makes it. I just love the product for its performance. You will, too.

And, nice heels. I like all of them. Too bad about the fit of the JS ones. Enjoy the others.

Steve

Inquisitor,

If I may be critical in a constructive way, your leg skin appears very dry and scaly. You really owe it to yourself to take better care of it. It's especially bad in winter, no doubt, due to the dry air. Go to a drug store and buy Lac-Hydrin Five, a skin cream sold over the counter. It's expensive but has alpha hydroxy which works wonders to moisturize scaly skin, cracked heels, and other skin problems. My dermatologist cousin recommended it to me years ago and it's fantastic.

Disclaimer: I don't have anything to do with the company that makes it. I just love the product for its performance. You will, too.

And, nice heels. I like all of them. Too bad about the fit of the JS ones. Enjoy the others.

Steve

Thanks, Steve. It's on my list of things to attend to. I'll stop by CVS/Walgreens and check it out.

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

Just bought these. Hoping they make it here for the gig I have on new years eve. They didnt have the size I needed in black so I figured why not ' stand out ' for once.. 70$USD from sexyshoes.com

post-12379-0-06242000-1419190898_thumb.j

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Just bought these. Hoping they make it here for the gig I have on new years eve. They didnt have the size I needed in black so I figured why not ' stand out ' for once.. 70$USD from sexyshoes.com

Good luck to you!

To match that pink guitar, I suppose.

Yep. If they arent too much of a hazard ( cords, bad lighting, small-ish stage ). If not, I have a pair of neon-ish wedge sneakers. Ggood to have a backup plan ;)

Good luck to you!

Thank you Jeff!

Killer shoes there ILK.

I wanted Black but they were out. Its a rare find these days to be able to purchase a non platformed shoe with a metal stiletto. 80's wear for sure! :D

Yep. If they arent too much of a hazard ( cords, bad lighting, small-ish stage ). If not, I have a pair of neon-ish wedge sneakers. Ggood to have a backup plan ;)

How long with your set be? I mean, spike heels aren't exactly comfy like bedroom slippers or sneakers after all. Oh, yeah! What will you wear with those shoes?

How long with your set be? I mean, spike heels aren't exactly comfy like bedroom slippers or sneakers after all. Oh, yeah! What will you wear with those shoes?

The set will be.. Probably just over an hour. Our singer.. well.. lets say this is his very first gig. Hes never done Kareokee or even held a mic before we put him behind one. We dont want to be up there too long endless he finds the hook-n-groove and gets cumfy in his own skin. If that happens, an hour and a half. He might just look out at the crowd and run off and leave us to take over singing ( yes, I speak from experience, such has happened before ).

As for my other attire.. A white collared shirt unbuttoned. The back is VERY long, almost like coat tails ( almost reaches the back of my knees ). It has regular sleeves. Some kind of T-shirt underneath it. Stone washed leggings ( Blue with a LOT of white in them ). ' Cheaters ' or knee length stockings in a pale white color or possibly a nylon/spandex type of sock ( again in white ).

The 3 guitars Im using are 2 Charvel SoCal models and one Jackson DK-1. White ( standard tuning ), Bright Pink ( Tuned down 1/4 step or just ' flat ' ) and a Metallic flake Purple in standard tuning.

I try to wear what matches my guitars or match guitars to what I wear. I try to be presentable ;)

As for the time in heels.. I can go a good 4 or 5 hours without any issues. Im used to wearing them almost every day when Im not doing physical labour. My only concern is with them being new and not yet ' broken in '. I DO have the SAME shoe in a size 10/white ( bought over a years ago ) but they are a bit too snug. They fit my friends 8.5USWomen PERFECTLY. I ordered these Fusicha ones in a USWomans 11 so Im hoping they will fit much better.

A couple last minute orders came in to round out the year for me.  I actually took these pictures in a hurry to get them cataloged before I head out the door for holidays away with family.

First up is a pair of Iron Fist Zebracorn platforms.  These are from the period of time when Torrid licensed manufature of a couple of their styles in wide width and extended sizes.  These are 12D and although they are just a little bit short and my toes hang off just a tiny bit more than I tend to like, it won't get much better for this particular style.  12D width was the largest that Torrid had during that season's run.  I know Iron Fist manufatured up through US14 in the RuPaul's Drag Race line but the larger sizes were massively under manufatured, very hard to find, and what was made ended up being sent to discounters.  I missed out on a couple pairs of those years ago and still "kick" myself for it.  These were a second hand purchase.

Second are a pair of black patent platform pumps with a cool faux zipper on the back.  The red behind the gold zipper gives them a little pop in my opinion.  These are by Hot Tomato and amazingly run true to size.  I only wish I knew the fit would be so good so that I could have ordered other colors before they were discontinued.

post-19684-0-14311800-1419447111_thumb.j

post-19684-0-60427900-1419447118_thumb.j

post-19684-0-98477600-1419447124_thumb.j

post-19684-0-89007800-1419447139_thumb.j

post-19684-0-05917500-1419447146_thumb.j

Well, good luck to you, my friend. I hope all goes well for you!

Thanks again.

I will have a Merry Christmas though. They came today. Man.. these things are comfortable! The footbed is padded ( but not overly leaving things unstable/too soft ). The color is a bit different then the pictures. They are more of a hot pink then a fuchsia. The fit is dead on for my feet.

Im normally not a fetish type of guy, but the sound of these on a large tile floor in a mostly empty hallway in dead silence..

I think im going to ditch the pale or white knee-highs and just go with a color natural to my normal skin tone. It doesnt look like they are, but they have a 5.25 inch heel ( thats 133mm for the non SAE types ;) ). No jackstand at all.

post-12379-0-72895700-1419456284_thumb.j

post-12379-0-32560600-1419456302_thumb.j

post-12379-0-88039500-1419456316_thumb.j

post-12379-0-25526200-1419456328_thumb.j

Even if the color is slightly more than expected, they look great. Good pick - - - do they make hot pink picks???

Umm.. They have a ' pearl pink ' which is like a white with a very light pink overtone to them..

https://www.sexyshoes.com/p-694-ss-9706.aspx

They only had pink-pearl and fuchsia in size 11 ( which fits a small 10, large 9.5 . They do run a full size or so smaller ( maybe my feet have grown? ).

Red, black and white are all sold out for anything even close to what I wear..

I still have a pair of their white pumps that I bought in the summer of 93.  They are 13 wide and fit like a small 12 medium.  They used to carry some really great shoes in larger sizes back then.  It was before the mainstream internet had made its way into homes so you had to call them to request a catalog and order by mail.  I still had that catalog up until a couple years ago and I'm pretty sure that those shoes were in it.

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Thanks again.

I will have a Merry Christmas though. They came today. Man.. these things are comfortable! The footbed is padded ( but not overly leaving things unstable/too soft ). The color is a bit different then the pictures. They are more of a hot pink then a fuchsia. The fit is dead on for my feet.

Im normally not a fetish type of guy, but the sound of these on a large tile floor in a mostly empty hallway in dead silence..

I think im going to ditch the pale or white knee-highs and just go with a color natural to my normal skin tone. It doesnt look like they are, but they have a 5.25 inch heel ( thats 133mm for the non SAE types ;) ). No jackstand at all.

Bravo! Those shoes do look sharp! Well done on your purchase!