Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I love the second pair, Lime15.  Very nice!  If I saw them in my size, I'd buy them!

Thanks!  I could have let the auction run and maybe saved a bit of money but when I saw them I had to have them.

Hello All,

Got these two pairs of clearance sandals at the Call it Spring store in Gurnee, IL on Wednesday. It has become a great place to find bargains as well as size 11 sandals and shoes even the Bakara heels are size 10. When Aldo lets me down I head to Call it Spring which is the discount arm of Aldo Shoes headquartered in Montréal, Québec. These two pairs only cost me $35. The slingback wedges are one of the lowest heels I have bought (4.5") but a classic design and the Bakara heels are 5.5" which is much more typical of a purchase for me. If any of you locate a Call it Spring store I recommend you check it out.

[

post-3654-0-62014800-1409367192_thumb.jp

post-3654-0-20378000-1409367254_thumb.jp

Picked up a couple pairs recently at DSW

Italian shoemaker Napa sandals which have become a favorite for going out and about. They are a bit noisy and do make a flip flop kinda sound, but seem to be sturdy. I've put a few miles on these already, and may grab a second pair in a different color if they are still around next time I get to DSW.

8230e29f1bdb3e31369e78ba53ea0a1a.jpg

Was going out shopping to burn some time and get away from work related items while out of town, so I found a DSW nearby. I wanted to look over the boots since I nactually have worn out three pairs (rain stores and motorcycles tend to do this). Wasn't too happy with the selections they had, but I did find some awsome specials in the clearance rack. Found a pair of G by Guess dixie platforms that fit great. I originally thought the zipper concept was a bit strange, but now I understand why they do this. Makes them so much easier to puton / take off.

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/g+by+guess+dixie+sandal?prodId=294416&activeCats=cat10006,cat20034

Wore them out the next evening and got a few stares - - !!

sorry to thread drop but just listed 13 pairs of uk 9 heels and boots on my ebay page big clear-out of many styles which just don't quite fit properly im a uk 9.5/10 so sizing is more buy many pairs and keep maybe 1 in 4

ebay name hemstock4

also gives you a chance to view some of my collection

still have around 20 pairs in the wardrobe and maybe 6 I have worn out in public upto know but no stiletto heels yet

just buyed same pair i have previoulsy got on mori ebay shop, but in different color... i wanted to know if leather model slip less and was more resistant than the satin model...

img_8210.jpg img_8211.jpg img_8212.jpg

so, less sliping... it's same, but lether quality... i find this is cheap ! really less resistant than the satin model. so, no worry, i wear them again and again,  and the 16cm become easy to me

Very nice shoes, 5 inch should be the good Heel for me

Would anyone know what type of heels Alex Jones is wearing here? They're sort of a cross between a shoe and a boot and are sort of split down the middle. I seem to remember Mylie Cyrus wearing somerhing similar for a bit. I just don't know what to search for :(

Any help is  appreciated!aj16%20%2813%29.jpg

Bought  this pair last week. Paid little more then I wanted to but well pleased with them. Goes well with the dress I bought  couple of months ago.  Now I understand why women are always clothes shopping!post-2673-0-70688300-1410089284_thumb.jppost-2673-0-15779500-1410089319_thumb.jp Also got another 3 new  pairs to show off.

Bought  this pair last week. Paid little more then I wanted to but well pleased with them. Goes well with the dress I bought  couple of months ago.  Now I understand why women are always clothes shopping!attachicon.gif002.JPGattachicon.gif005.JPG Also got another 3 new  pairs to show off.

Slick! Those are really nice!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Would anyone know what type of heels Alex Jones is wearing here? They're sort of a cross between a shoe and a boot and are sort of split down the middle. I seem to remember Mylie Cyrus wearing somerhing similar for a bit. I just don't know what to search for :(

Any help is  appreciated!

I went on a google search to help and the best I could find was this...Only difference is no top strap there.

http://www.shopsavannahs.com/system/search/product.asp?id=2285&src=35878&siteid=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-71LSMi5FnFqLf0DmSwYkCw

Of course if a celebrity is wearing it, it's going to be expensive :(

• 2 weeks later...

Bcup….  Nice sandals, how high is the heel??  I like the "strappy" look.  Yes, wear them more, it IS good to get out in heels, although in MT the sandal season is waining….  Take care, enjoy the sandals…  sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Bcup….  Well they look nice.  I also try to keep my heels to less than 3 inches.  I am already tall (over 6 ft), and don't want to appear overly "gigantic."  Most of my heels are 2 1/2 to 3 inches high.  

Have fun with you new shoes…   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Did quite a bit of shopping lately. Been to Antwerp visiting my favourite store, New Look. Liked a lot of the heels but they didn't have most of them in my size so I ordered them through the website (pair 1 to 4).

From a nice lady on another website I got a pair of black Dr. Martens mary-janes which are very comfortable to wear. I've got a thing for DM's. When I saw the Jeffrey Campbell look-a-likes on an auction site I had to have them. They appear to be of good quality and where very cheap.

My thing for shoes started with platform sneakers in the late eighties early nineties. Didn't had the possibility back then to get me a pair. I always kept liking them and bought a few different styles a while back. When searching for them I ran into the brand "Max Star" quite a few times but didn't know when to get them. I was so jealous of the ladies I saw on the websites owning them and posting a review. When I finally found the webshop I let myself go nuts and bought four pairs. Three pairs of 'regular' and one pair of wedges. The 3rd pair and the wedges aren't in yet but im totally in love with those sneakers! :-)

post-4974-0-68825600-1411407213_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-04996500-1411407243_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-89803200-1411407271_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-29366400-1411407286_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-34586800-1411407318_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-27317500-1411407346_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-98009300-1411407418_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-72673200-1411407425_thumb.jp

I had some shoe money from selling a few pairs of old heels and decided to splurge on some fall styles at Payless.

The first pair are Jorge Oxfords from the American Eagle branding in black.  These are essentially an oxford that they sold last year in patent finishes but are now offered in matte.  I actually had a pair of the earlier patent oxfords in burgandy / oxblood but as the heel wasn't patent shiny they looked odd to me and I ended up selling them once they were discontinued.  In contrast, I really like these all matte black oxfords and replaced a pair of lower black oxfords with them.

Selling the lower black oxfords mentioned above gave me the funds to take advantage of buy one get one half off last week.  In addition to free shipping and a coupon I had been holding onto I purchased two more pairs.

First of these is the Jetset Platform Oxford from the Fioni branding in blue faux suede.  Again, these are essentially a reworking of an older style, in this case the Jax oxford from a few years ago.  I had a pair of those but wasn't accustomed to wearing heels with such a steep rise and quickly returned them.  The Jetset are Jax with some very slight detail changes and a tapered heel.  I'm much more comfortable with a steep rise these days and I really like the thinner heel as I thought the cone shaped heel on the Jax platforms added too much bulk.  Don't get me wrong though, these are steep and are very open as an oxford goes.

Finally the Hogan Monk Strap Heels from the Dexflex Comfort line.  I won't lie, when Payless first put these on their website a few weeks ago I knew I had to have a pair.  I toss the phrase around sometimes but the moment I opened the box I knew these were it, quite simply the favorite pair of heels I've ever owned.  Very similar to a Ralph Lauren style from last year, they may not be all that high or super exotic but they simply appeal directly to my sense of style.  To me they are the epitome of heels for men.  Masculine yet feminine, refined yet payful, conservitive yet modern.  They are extremely luxurious with surprisingly high quality all around.  Every part of the shoe is supple without sacrificing proper support and the strap and buckles are up to par with heels priced 10x as much.  I really am shocked with how well Payless did with this style.  I simply don't want to take them off.  Very lightweight but still rock solid feeling and fit like a glove.  I don't mind that they're not super high or that it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing heels because they fit so well.  Everything about them is perfect in my mind.  My girlfriend was really impressed as well so I ordered her a pair in black and myself another pair in brown as they're on sale right now.

post-19684-0-65064800-1411796590_thumb.j

post-19684-0-87875900-1411796597_thumb.j

post-19684-0-26593900-1411797255_thumb.j

post-19684-0-94373000-1411797262_thumb.j

post-19684-0-74224300-1411797381_thumb.j

post-19684-0-17273300-1411797389_thumb.j

post-19684-0-33640000-1411797397_thumb.j

Did quite a bit of shopping lately. Been to Antwerp visiting my favourite store, New Look. Liked a lot of the heels but they didn't have most of them in my size so I ordered them through the website (pair 1 to 4).

From a nice lady on another website I got a pair of black Dr. Martens mary-janes which are very comfortable to wear. I've got a thing for DM's. When I saw the Jeffrey Campbell look-a-likes on an auction site I had to have them. They appear to be of good quality and where very cheap.

My thing for shoes started with platform sneakers in the late eighties early nineties. Didn't had the possibility back then to get me a pair. I always kept liking them and bought a few different styles a while back. When searching for them I ran into the brand "Max Star" quite a few times but didn't know when to get them. I was so jealous of the ladies I saw on the websites owning them and posting a review. When I finally found the webshop I let myself go nuts and bought four pairs. Three pairs of 'regular' and one pair of wedges. The 3rd pair and the wedges aren't in yet but im totally in love with those sneakers! :-)r mary jane please?

=> Do you have more pics of you

Just picked up these two jems from Steve Madden. Both are very comfortable and the heel height on the black pair is just over 5" with a slight internal platform. I have a second pair of the T-Straps on back order that are black.

post-1756-0-38811300-1411836877_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-54189200-1411836887_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-61281700-1411836895_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-01173600-1411836903_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-22109000-1411836913_thumb.jp

• Like 1