Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Just curious ...

I've been very interested in the aliexpress site.

Especially the larger sizes; the look great.

How did the size match up for you?

I heard you need to add a full size the US size you typically wear.

Is that your finding?

Thanks,

SJ

OMG, don't fall off them or you'll kill yourself! And watch it through doorways! Be careful and enjoy wearing them.

Steve

maninpumps, I really like both those wedges, great choices by you and your wife.

hiheellover23, the platform on those blue heels is too extreme for me, but they look fun and you do have a habit of making even the most outrageous styles work for you.

Now for my latest purchase. I only went in to browse, I had no intention of buying anything!

post-12051-0-99858700-1405111906_thumb.jpost-12051-0-30490900-1405111912_thumb.j

They have a 5½" heel and 1½" platform, from New Look.

http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/-white-cut-out-mesh-panel-open-toe-platform-sandals_307848810

If you like it, wear it.

Just curious ...

I've been very interested in the aliexpress site.

Especially the larger sizes; the look great.

How did the size match up for you?

I heard you need to add a full size the US size you typically wear.

Is that your finding?

Thanks,

SJ

First off everyone thank you for the responses and yes I'm definitely going to make them work. Most of the shoes that I have bought there have been a good fit.  One word of advice though if you buy anything with the Louboutin  style you may want to get a size larger because they are very narrow.  I hope you find what you are looking for.

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

Your one of the very FEW guys I believe can pull off Platforms but those.. I dunno man.. 

Your gonna have to put them with an outfit before I make any comments as platforms on you are a lot different then platforms on some ' twig ' built guy.

Do a pose with them and get the head woman to take a pic. ;)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Looks like there is a lot of us doing some summer shopping and great styles on the market for all taste this year. I just hope the platform / wedge trends continue. 

hiheellover23 , The platforms you have are out of this world and as such are they registered with the FAA ? I look forward to seeing some pictures of you wearing them .

Sleekheels , I am really liking the white platforms you just purchased. They look great with the jeans. 

new sandals for my holidays. gianrico mori , 45 eu, 16 cm of heel. 

a little big, so just buyed an other (but different) pair in 44  :in_love:

0110.jpg0210.jpg0310.jpg

so much happy. i dont want quit them anymore   :w00t2: 

if you have enought training on more than 6 " heel, its very easy. even if the sandals are a bit too big (you can see it on pics), they hold my feet pretty well.

so, i just bought another pair yesterday on their ebay store, i choose one size smaller (44) and i will see if its better.

more pics to come next week  :santa_hat: 

new sandals for my holidays. gianrico mori , 45 eu, 16 cm of heel. 

a little big, so just buyed an other (but different) pair in 44  :in_love:

0110.jpg0210.jpg0310.jpg

so much happy. i dont want quit them anymore   :w00t2: 

Those are gorgeous, but I could not do that heel height.  I love the style though!

Glitterheels, 

Personally, I like the red sandals and the peep toes.  Good choices.  I'm not much for platforms, so the other two are not really mt syle, but enjoy them!

and this is my second pair arrived at my home. size 44eu  for this, always 6.5" of heels (16cm). straps hold the foot really well, it's great! very happy:

copie_10.jpgcopie_11.jpgcopie_11.jpgcopie_13.jpg

so...just buyed another pair of pump to complete my collection, and its all for this month !