Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Yeah 10 should be more than fine. Judging by those amazing pumps in your avatar, you'd love them. The other day I was browsing the site and they had 50% off codes listed so keep an eye out for incredible deals!

From a couple days back.

I received my size 10's and they fit pretty good as you suggested they would. Strangly tight to slide into but comfortable once fully in/ My dissappointment though is the quality is actually not very good. Check your heels at the interface where the heel tap is inserted in. In my left shoe there is a vertical crack, more like a split. I may return them but they were the last pair so I may try to repair them instead, haven't decided yet,

Larry,

Great that you lost some weight and some foot width. I'm inspired to do the same! I could do with 20 lbs less on my frame.

Steve

Thanks, Steve.

I have a good 30 lbs to go.  I have six weeks to go until the fund raiser that I am attempting to get in shape for.  Hopefully I can knock it down another notch or two and be able to pull off the skinny jean look.

Best,

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Howdy, Well, I have mentioned in another thread that I have lost some weight recently. Yeah, better health is a motivator however slightly smaller shoes size is even better. Most of the last ten years or more I have been limited to 12W shoes from Payless or Torrid. I have tried other brands in size 12M and they just don't work. So as I have been losing weight I have noticed that I am starting to flip shoes off my feet as I walk. So today I went into a Last Chance and scored a pair of 4.5-inch heel black patent pumps from Steve Madden for only $10. I cannot tell you how many awesome pairs of Steve Madden shoes I have passed on because their size 12 M will not fit. Now they do!! I am very excited about that. Only if Steve Madden still offered their heels in 12M. eBay and charity stores here I came. I also am looking forward to heading out to the NIne West outlets that we have here in Phoenix. Best, Larry IMG_20140121_161614.jpg IMG_20140121_161658.jpg

Howdy, I am sitting on the couch with the Mrs. and I am so stoked that I am wearing a pair of heels that are not from Payless or Torrid. I love these pumps because, even though they don't look that tall, they sure feel tall. I love that they take a few steps for me to walk well in them. They bring me back to my early days of wearing heels. Gosh, I love this. Best, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I hit the "jackpot" with a sale price on the Javelin black oxford, coupon, BOGO, discount for having to get the second pair at a different store as a clearance bargain.  Two pair for $17.00 - hard to beat that for a deal. 

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

I hit the "jackpot" with a sale price on the Javelin black oxford, coupon, BOGO, discount for having to get the second pair at a different store as a clearance bargain.  Two pair for $17.00 - hard to beat that for a deal. 

I did about the same thing last week, stacking a coupon with BOGO at Payless.  It's nice they lifted the sale and promotion restrictions regarding BOGO the last couple times.  Anyway, my shoes arrived today.  I swear, you could fit eight pairs in the huge box they used to mail two - which means they bounced around all over the place inside.  Everything was fine just the same.  My feet were a little red in these pictures as I had spent the working day in 4 1/2" Mojo Moxie spikes and changed once these arrived. First pair are Ignite booties and are a type of shoe I've been after for what seems like forever.  These are my usual US13 and they fit great.  I'm glad they offered them in regular width instead of the wide that was on the website for quite awhile as they would have been too big otherwise.  The only thing I don't like completely is that the splits in the banding aren't equal at the top and bottom, with the lower opening being larger but I can understand why they're made the way they are and have good support.

Second are Krime peep toes, with black and white fabric uppers.  I wish the uppers were patent but the fabric isn't bad.  I love black and white stripes so these were right up my alley.

I won't have the opporunity to give either pair a full day's wear until Thursday but I think I'll go with the Ignite booties for that entire day.

post-19684-0-20042200-1390950976_thumb.j

post-19684-0-90423200-1390950983_thumb.j

post-19684-0-66438600-1390950992_thumb.j

post-19684-0-86740700-1390951274_thumb.j

post-19684-0-52458600-1390951282_thumb.j

I was lucky enough to find these shoes at the local Payless store. I usually can't find strappy sandals that are wide enough. These fit perfectly.

Posted Imageinfuego4.JPG

Posted Imageinfuego2.JPG

Nice looking sandals. I like your red pedi too. I usually have a red pedi, but I'm currently wearing hot pink. Need a new pedi, but with all the cold and snow here, no way to wear sandals or peep toe shoes out. I'll get a fresh pedi when the weather warms up.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Hi guys, I'm back after a while.

I am still actively wearing heels and bought my 4th pair! My highest heels yet, a little over 5 inches with a platform.

They run a little small, but I can get them on my feet. I've got more of a problem with the height.

I have some issues about the overall flexibility of my feet, but I will post them in a different topic in the infirmary. I would appreciate if anybody could help me on that subject.

I love wearing them but walking in them is hard at the moment. I hope it will get better!

So, after this hiatus, I hope to stay active again, for a little longer! Cya!

post-19591-0-55838600-1391469880_thumb.j

post-19591-0-90754600-1391470184_thumb.j

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

Splurged a Bit at the Nine West Outlet a few days ago. Three pairs of Makayla pumps in three colors. The Girl in the shop was absolutely wonderful.

Nude Patent:

post-3445-0-96058200-1391479128_thumb.jppost-3445-0-90993500-1391479199_thumb.jppost-3445-0-35089000-1391479274_thumb.jp

Blue Patent:

post-3445-0-25023400-1391479367_thumb.jppost-3445-0-73495200-1391479444_thumb.jppost-3445-0-59609500-1391479532_thumb.jp

Black Patent:

post-3445-0-41975000-1391479619_thumb.jppost-3445-0-58056100-1391479699_thumb.jppost-3445-0-13242300-1391479785_thumb.jp

Also wore a pair of boots out of the store; sneakers got soaked that day.

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

Splurged a Bit at the Nine West Outlet a few days ago. Three pairs of Makayla pumps in three colors. The Girl in the shop was absolutely wonderful.

Nude Patent:

Posted ImageIMG_2751.JPGPosted ImageIMG_2752.JPGPosted ImageIMG_2753.JPG

Blue Patent:

Posted ImageIMG_2754.JPGPosted ImageIMG_2755.JPGPosted ImageIMG_2756.JPG

Black Patent:

Posted ImageIMG_2757.JPGPosted ImageIMG_2758.JPGPosted ImageIMG_2759.JPG

Also wore a pair of boots out of the store; sneakers got soaked that day.

Well done, my friend! Well done!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Howdy,

Well, I have mentioned in another thread that I have lost some weight recently. Yeah, better health is a motivator however slightly smaller shoes size is even better.  Most of the last ten years or more I have been limited to 12W shoes from Payless or Torrid.  I have tried other brands in size 12M and they just don't work.  So as I have been losing weight I have noticed that I am starting to flip shoes off my feet as I walk.  So today I went into a Last Chance and scored a pair of 4.5-inch heel black patent pumps from Steve Madden for only $10.  I cannot tell you how many awesome pairs of Steve Madden shoes I have passed on because their size 12 M will not fit.  Now they do!!  I am very excited about that.  Only if Steve Madden still offered their heels in 12M. eBay and charity stores here I came.

I also am looking forward to heading out to the NIne West outlets that we have here in Phoenix.

Best,

Larry

Posted ImageIMG_20140121_161614.jpg Posted ImageIMG_20140121_161658.jpg

Great shoes!

I did get to purchase the breckelles diva-22 gladiator sandals on Amazon.com   What a disappointment! the picture of the models legs show a leg fitting gladiator sandal. As soon as i took them out of the box I knew the leg portion was way too big! My foot fit perfect in them and the 5 inch heel no platform was perfect!   But the leg portion was too big  (disappointed but did not send them back) Ended up experimenting  and cutting the leg portion off and keeping the strappy foot portion(like I said that size and width  especially the 5 inch heel fit perfect)   Just do not know if I ever will order online again! Try before you buy is my opinion!

I did get to purchase the breckelles diva-22 gladiator sandals on Amazon.com   What a disappointment! the picture of the models legs show a leg fitting gladiator sandal. As soon as i took them out of the box I knew the leg portion was way too big! My foot fit perfect in them and the 5 inch heel no platform was perfect!   But the leg portion was too big  (disappointed but did not send them back) Ended up experimenting  and cutting the leg portion off and keeping the strappy foot portion(like I said that size and width  especially the 5 inch heel fit perfect)   Just do not know if I ever will order online again! Try before you buy is my opinion!

Yes, I agree, with online ordering, sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. And sometimes you make do, as you have done. Got any pics to show how you have modified them?

Hi guys, I'm back after a while.

I am still actively wearing heels and bought my 4th pair! My highest heels yet, a little over 5 inches with a platform.

They run a little small, but I can get them on my feet. I've got more of a problem with the height.

I have some issues about the overall flexibility of my feet, but I will post them in a different topic in the infirmary. I would appreciate if anybody could help me on that subject.

I love wearing them but walking in them is hard at the moment. I hope it will get better!

So, after this hiatus, I hope to stay active again, for a little longer! Cya!

Love your new shoes, I hope you can adapt to wearing them comfortably. I replied to your other thread. Just give it time and take it slowly. I'm sure that after a few months, you could wear them all day to visit an amusement park!

I was lucky enough to find these shoes at the local Payless store. I usually can't find strappy sandals that are wide enough. These fit perfectly.

Posted Imageinfuego4.JPG

Posted Imageinfuego2.JPG

Nice find and congratulations.  I tried those also (in red and black) but passed as the strap was so thin that it was almost impossible to get into the buckle to fasten.  I like them since there was no platform but just could not fing the handle on the strap - even the sales girl had trouble when she tried to help (that was an interesting experience in itself).

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

FL, I saw your review of these sandals at the Payless site.  There was at least one other guy who wrote a review as well.  I was at a Payless store two days ago, looking for these shoes, wanted to try on a pair just for fun.  They didn't have my size, OK since the heel is probably to high for me anyway…  But the sandals do look very nice.  Let us know how it goes when you wear them out..   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Jetheelsfan and SF,

I found the ankle strap a little tough at first, but I cut the end into a point and now it's easy to get into the buckle.

I wore them with my long jeans shopping last week, but didn't get any comments. I was hoping I would get comments because

I like the way they show off my pedicured toes. Oh well, I'll try again

They're not new, and I didn't buy them. I'm commandeering them. I was idly staring at my wife's huge collection of shoes, and noticed something odd. This pair of Söfft sandals just looked too big. That's because they ARE too big. A 9 narrow. No way those are ever going to fit her 7.5-8 wide-ish feet. But they actually fit me perfectly! I'm taking them! Wonder how she'll take the news when she gets home? They are way lower than anything I'd buy for myself, but they are just super cute. All that remains to be done is just wait for Spring!

post-19325-0-06275200-1392995823_thumb.j

post-19325-0-75587400-1392995886_thumb.j

They are cute, indeed! I have a similar pair of Aerosoles that I love to wear. Go for it! Lucky find! How did they happen to get in the closet? Did your wife buy the wrong size? Did somebody leave them at your house?

Wish shoes like that would magically appear in MY closet! LOL

Steve

They are cute, indeed! I have a similar pair of Aerosoles that I love to wear. Go for it! Lucky find! How did they happen to get in the closet? Did your wife buy the wrong size? Did somebody leave them at your house?

Wish shoes like that would magically appear in MY closet! LOL

Steve

Steve, when I saw those shoes (which are on a shoe rack by the front door--I was actually looking for something else), I thought of you. And SF. Which is funny, because I only know you two by your avatars.

Anyway, I know where the shoes came from, but I'm still not sure of the why. My wife goes faithfully to our local Goodwill store every week, sometimes more than once a week. Goodwill is a thrift store or charity store, by way of explanation for those outside the U.S. They turn over their inventory fairly quickly. It seems that she always buys something, be it a dress, or a pair of shoes, or a handbag for just a few dollars. I think the standard price for a pair of shoes there is 3 USD. And these are sandals, so they might have been 2. There are new shoes suddenly appearing at our house all the time. These particular sandals have obviously never been worn. Up until this week, there wasn't a single mark on the soles or heels.

As to why she bought these shoes which can't possibly fit her properly, I cannot say at this time. I haven't actually brought up the subject because she's been working long hours, and I really don't want to cause friction when she comes home really tired, and I know it will cause a certain amount of friction. I just try to make sure dinner is on the table when she gets home. I will guarantee she didn't buy them with me in mind. I'll let you know, as we both have a day off coming up soon.