Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Managed to grab a couple of pairs in the Christmas sales, size 42 is hard to find in designer land!

Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes & Christian Louboutin Sandals. Both have 160mm heels.

sorry bout the quality of photos..

happy new year to all!!

Nice, get them fairly cheap...ish (designer cheap obviously) I hope?

Looking very, very nice, booty lover!  I especially like the second pair.

Although I haven't bought myself anything new, this time of the year tends to see me buying more shoes than usual for my girlfriend.  Aside from gifts, we usually hit up the awesome clearance rack at DSW toward the end of the year.  Nothing for me as they tend to stop around 11.5 (although I do check that area of the store to see if they have 13 or 12w on a whim) but we found a few pairs for her. DSW purchases begin with Madden Girl Getta in navy.  When walking around to try them on she received complements from an employee and two other shoppers - yup, time to buy.  Next is Parma from Mix No.6 in black.  1992 is alive and well I suppose but I really liked these chunky mary janes, they fit her perfectly, and are something different from the rest of the closet.  Last is Agree from Kurt Geiger in grey.  These were 80% off store-level markdown and came to like $12 so she couldn't pass them up.  Way nicer than the $140 I saw them for last month.

Two other purchases for here were online.  Bass Glenbrock in citrus to complement the pair in black she's had for a year or so.  The red pumps are Palma by Mossimo as incredibly she was without a pair of straight up red pumps in an assortment of over 150 pairs of heels.

post-19684-0-75439800-1388525984_thumb.j

post-19684-0-15975000-1388526106_thumb.j

post-19684-0-45029300-1388526229_thumb.j

post-19684-0-29034800-1388526274_thumb.j

post-19684-0-41537700-1388526285_thumb.j

post-628-0-40384500-1388541917_thumb.jpg I've been thinking about getting these since I first saw them last spring. They were on sale at 6pm, so I couldn't pass them up. Can't wait until they arrive. They are Clarks "Caslynn Cheryl"

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

These are the BCBG shoes the Mother in law gave me for Christmas. I wore them to the gig I played earlier today but they are kind of tight ( about a quarter size too small ) and I changed into my sneakers to play.

This is about the biggest Platform I can tolerate. ( 1/2inch or less ).

post-12379-0-61864300-1388553121_thumb.j

post-12379-0-79535500-1388553139_thumb.j

post-12379-0-33367700-1388553147_thumb.j

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I have stumbled across a small "Mom and Pop" type of shoe store chain in Tennessee. They buy store returns and resell at lower prices. I bought several pairs in the past few months. My two favorite are both by Jessica Simpson. The "Jodette" style in black leather, and the "Calie" style in black patent. Both pairs were under $20, with neither pair showing any signs of wear (when I bought them anyway!!) A year ago I would have bought before trying them on, but thanks in part to this website and reading posts by everyone, I tried on both pair in the store to make sure they fit. "Calie"post-20055-0-76037500-1388554552_thumb.j "Jodette"post-20055-0-34415000-1388554629_thumb.j Also just the other day, I was in Payless. I tried on a nice pair of heels and walked to a different section to check for other sizes while wearing them. The sales associate appeared seemingly out of thin air and I didn't have time to take them off and put my work boots back on. She asked if I needed help to which I replied no thanks. She pointed at the shoes I was wearing and told me those are very pretty shoes and were a popular seller. She didn't seem fazed at all that I am standing there in high heels, a button down shirt, baseball cap and a 4 day old unshaven face. This is all new and exciting to me as I have only recently gotten bold enough to start trying shoes on in the store. Anyway, after our interaction, I tried on several other pairs and finally settled on thesepost-20055-0-09932100-1388555078_thumb.j They are by American Eagle, style "Landry". It is so funny to me now that when looking at boring guy shoes, I never spend more than 6 minutes or so shopping. But when shopping for heels, it takes me a good 30 to 45 minutes. I understand now why my wife takes so long to shoe shop and why she has 20 pairs of shoes! Dude

These are the BCBG shoes the Mother in law gave me for Christmas. I wore them to the gig I played earlier today but they are kind of tight ( about a quarter size too small ) and I changed into my sneakers to play.

This is about the biggest Platform I can tolerate. ( 1/2inch or less ).

Way to go!  I wish I had a female relative who I could share my shoe love with, let alone have them buy me some!

thanks, not too much, they were 40 % off.

Nice!  I would love to own a designer pair but the price always puts me off.

Also just the other day, I was in Payless. I tried on a nice pair of heels and walked to a different section to check for other sizes while wearing them. The sales associate appeared seemingly out of thin air and I didn't have time to take them off and put my work boots back on. She asked if I needed help to which I replied no thanks. She pointed at the shoes I was wearing and told me those are very pretty shoes and were a popular seller. She didn't seem fazed at all that I am standing there in high heels, a button down shirt, baseball cap and a 4 day old unshaven face. This is all new and exciting to me as I have only recently gotten bold enough to start trying shoes on in the store. Anyway, after our interaction, I tried on several other pairs and finally settled on thesePosted Imageimage.jpg

They are by American Eagle, style "Landry".

Dude

On one of my "excursions" in preparing forHalloween, I tried on a pair in a size 12 - :( too small.  Then located a pair of black in 12w - also too small and the 13 was no longer available.  Then one day, still checking - one store had a size 13 and on "CLEARANCE" - They are very comfortable and a fun shoe to wear.  On all occasions, I had great interaction for help from the Payless staff.  

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

These are not exactly "new," as I bought them several months ago, but they are "new" to the general public.  I've spent quite some time learning how to walk in them properly, as they're quite high for me, and I've finally worn them out a couple of times in the past week.  They are Nine West Plantera, and when I first saw them, I just had to have them.  The first time I tried them on, I thought maybe I'd better return them, but I've stuck it out, and I'm pretty sure they will eventually be among my regularly worn shoes.  The heel is 5.5 inches (14 cm). They never fail to draw comments from visitors to our house just sitting there on the floor with my other shoes, just because of their sheer height.  They are not uncomfortable, but they do make my feet tired after an hour or two.  I need to spend some more time in them if I ever hope to wear them out for a day.

post-19325-0-62541800-1388763570_thumb.j

post-19325-0-23015400-1388763593_thumb.j

Docs, Let us know how you like those Clarks sandals.  They look nice !!!!!

DudeInHeels, I liked your story about trying on heels at the store.  It took me a while to get used to it, that the clerks really don't care, and some even give advice!  Same goes when you venture out in public.  I have also had great luck at Payless, the clerks there are very good.  Like those Payless heels too…   take care…  sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

These are not exactly "new," as I bought them several months ago, but they are "new" to the general public.  I've spent quite some time learning how to walk in them properly, as they're quite high for me, and I've finally worn them out a couple of times in the past week.  They are Nine West Plantera, and when I first saw them, I just had to have them.  The first time I tried them on, I thought maybe I'd better return them, but I've stuck it out, and I'm pretty sure they will eventually be among my regularly worn shoes.  The heel is 5.5 inches (14 cm). They never fail to draw comments from visitors to our house just sitting there on the floor with my other shoes, just because of their sheer height.  They are not uncomfortable, but they do make my feet tired after an hour or two.  I need to spend some more time in them if I ever hope to wear them out for a day.

I love those!!

Way to go!  I wish I had a female relative who I could share my shoe love with, let alone have them buy me some!

She has a shoe-collection that goes many decades back. I would LOVE to go through and snag a bunch of the shoes/boots she has.

I love pink shoes and have wanted a pair for a while (never found the right shoe-size until now) when I saw these however they were exposed in green, but since I liked them I decided to buy. When I asked for my size however, the sales woman gave me the "bad" news, in a size 10 they only had them in pink.

post-5327-0-76630000-1389131434_thumb.jp

Looking very, very nice, booty lover!  I especially like the second pair.

Although I haven't bought myself anything new, this time of the year tends to see me buying more shoes than usual for my girlfriend.  Aside from gifts, we usually hit up the awesome clearance rack at DSW toward the end of the year.  Nothing for me as they tend to stop around 11.5 (although I do check that area of the store to see if they have 13 or 12w on a whim) but we found a few pairs for her. DSW purchases begin with Madden Girl Getta in navy.  When walking around to try them on she received complements from an employee and two other shoppers - yup, time to buy.  Next is Parma from Mix No.6 in black.  1992 is alive and well I suppose but I really liked these chunky mary janes, they fit her perfectly, and are something different from the rest of the closet.  Last is Agree from Kurt Geiger in grey.  These were 80% off store-level markdown and came to like $12 so she couldn't pass them up.  Way nicer than the $140 I saw them for last month.

Two other purchases for here were online.  Bass Glenbrock in citrus to complement the pair in black she's had for a year or so.  The red pumps are Palma by Mossimo as incredibly she was without a pair of straight up red pumps in an assortment of over 150 pairs of heels.

I sure do miss my wife being able to wear heels........  Bad case of jealous right now.

Got a few more new purchases from the last few months, but first a Nordstrom Rack find; just a bit out of my normal price range I found a pair of Stuart Weitzman "So Naughty" pumps in black patent for $84. Shoes were marked $129.99.

post-3445-0-25672000-1389374830_thumb.jppost-3445-0-69204400-1389374854_thumb.jppost-3445-0-33056300-1389374868_thumb.jp

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

Got a few more new purchases from the last few months, but first a Nordstrom Rack find; just a bit out of my normal price range I found a pair of Stuart Weitzman "So Naughty" pumps in black patent for $84. Shoes were marked $129.99.

Those are nice, something I would wear. Its tough to beat a classic type of pump!

Posted ImageIMG_2697.jpgPosted ImageIMG_2698.jpgPosted ImageIMG_2699.jpg

Those are a great, classic, conservative pump.  I wonder what could be "so naughty" about them?  I wonder where they come up with some of these silly names for shoes?

Breckelles diva-22 gladiator high heels Anyone  heard of them?   about a 5 inch heel   I am a size 10 wide ladies (men size 10 wide also)   how is the fit? amazon.com has them would love to get them but hate to order online  especially if I have to send them back.

About a couple of weeks ago, I ordered a couple of pairs of sandals from Payless. Well, I got them yesterday (they were shipped to a nearby store) and tried them on back home. Needless to say, I was very pleased with the new acquisitions, and I took pictures of both for your viewing pleasure. The "Salliana" (picture #1) were quite intriguing with the gold colored wedge heel while the "Thatcher" (picture #2) were very pretty what with the thin straps. At four inches high, both were crazy easy to stand and walk in, even with the one inch platform, and they were very comfortable, but, unlike the "Molly" sandals I bought last year, these were wide widths which increased the comfort factor. And yes, these sandals look great when paired with one of my short denim skirts, hell, I can't imagine wearing those shoes with anything else! Already, I can't wait for spring and summer so I can spend quality time in these new shoes, I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun wearing them.

post-154-0-54127900-1389535894_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-43072800-1389535923_thumb.jpg

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I'm really happy be able to post in this thread since my new heels have arrived. They are the Wilson-01 by Wild Rose. Strangely enough they are considered an ankle boot which makes sense but I see it more as an atypical pump. They're size 11 which they fit perfectly being that I'm a 12. The heel is just shy of 5 inches and I find them really easy to walk in and are VERY comfortable despite the really thin stiletto. I was a bit skeptical at first buying them because the style is different but I found an amazing deal on MakeMeChic and got them 40% off so I only spent about $26 without shipping. They're retailed around $42.99ish. With the intense cold though the past few weeks FedEx was having issues so I thought they were never going to come. The one thing I really don't like about them and it's not really a big deal but there's a lot of toe cleavage that shows. So all in all I love these shoes and might have to wear black pantyhose or something to try and hide that one little flaw. But I love them....a lot haha. These could be the first stilettos I go public in, who knows.

Note that "wilson01-blk_01.jpg" is from google image and I provided it to show the difference between the internet image and my images.

post-19721-0-85767900-1389620777_thumb.j

post-19721-0-15642600-1389620787_thumb.j

post-19721-0-68429600-1389620799_thumb.j

post-19721-0-84241900-1389620811_thumb.j

post-19721-0-12281000-1389620858_thumb.j

Wow. I think I may have to get a pair. You say they run large. I normally wear 10 - 11 so I think I will go for a 10.

Yeah 10 should be more than fine. Judging by those amazing pumps in your avatar, you'd love them. The other day I was browsing the site and they had 50% off codes listed so keep an eye out for incredible deals!

I'm really happy be able to post in this thread since my new heels have arrived. They are the Wilson-01 by Wild Rose. 

Holy shit! I like those! Im normally not into flashy footware outside of maybe the color.. but those.. those are hot!

Yeah 10 should be more than fine. Judging by those amazing pumps in your avatar, you'd love them. The other day I was browsing the site and they had 50% off codes listed so keep an eye out for incredible deals!

Oops forgot to put in text. I got my order in. Think I got the last 10 in black. Lot's of white left.