Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Most of the time I don't comment much.  I seem to be too lazy, but I figured Daisuki might appreciate hearing my wife's comments as she looked over my shoulder.  She said, "The shoes look nice on her."  I told her that that it was a guy, to which she replied, "Oh, in that case, they look good on him."  I agree with her.  Well done!

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Most of the time I don't comment much.  I seem to be too lazy, but I figured Daisuki might appreciate hearing my wife's comments as she looked over my shoulder.  She said, "The shoes look nice on her."  I told her that that it was a guy, to which she replied, "Oh, in that case, they look good on him."  I agree with her.  Well done!

A worthy comment.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Those heels look really pretty and a lot of fun, I love the subtle animal stripe effect!

I also like the contrast with the white trousers, but how do you feel about the length/fit of the trousers? My feeling is that they look a little awkward bunching around the heel, so you could either leave the trousers loose over the back of the heel (which is a nice sophisticated party look) or, if you don't want to hide that feature of the shoes, maybe go for slightly shorter white trousers with a skinnier fit. In any case, that's still one gorgeous pair of heels!

I seem to enjoy both flats and higher heels, but not heels in between.

I feel exactly the same way.

If you like it, wear it.

Didn't buy any shoes for a while but suddenly I went in shopping frenzy mode and got me three new pairs. The basic pumps look reasonably high but they are very easy to walk in. Got the pair with the laces for street heeling. Very comfy shoes! :)

post-4974-0-02327100-1387218511_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-05226600-1387218519_thumb.jp

post-4974-0-90236200-1387218526_thumb.jp

Are thosew basic pumps the Karmen from Payless?  If they are, I understand the comfort they provide.  I am eyeing a purchase of those in red patent sometime soon as they actually fit better than the black smooth.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Bought 3 pairs of heels these week, all from the same Ebay seller.  Black platforms are from Faith.  Bought because I had another pair just like these in the same colour from Faith but with a pointy shoe box. Had to sell them as those were to small and couldn't  even walk in them.  

The wedge platfrorms are from next.Bought because I wanted a court shoe with a wedge heel. Makes a good shoe to wear around the house during the daytime

The mules are from Faith. I like the look of the buckle on them and are much better then mules from Pleaser etc.I took a gamble on these as I am a size 9 and these are a size 8. Not a good fit on my feet.

post-2673-0-85012800-1387400126_thumb.jp

post-2673-0-75325600-1387400185_thumb.jp

post-2673-0-13559100-1387400244_thumb.jp

Very impractical, and not easy to walk in, but certainly the highest non-platforms I've worn.

http://amzn.com/B006QX913C

You may wish to see this TV walking quite well in the same shoes.   I guess that practice makes perfect!   He has several similar videos; this is just one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sYZs0NmmSc

Those non-platform shoes look a little much to me.  Platforms seem to look less extreme for the same height.

In any event, here are a few more pictures of my latest platforms, but with leggings instead of pants this time.

post-519-0-77762500-1387549700_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-84164500-1387549717_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-43240500-1387549734_thumb.jpg

Those non-platform shoes look a little much to me.  Platforms seem to look less extreme for the same height.   In any event, here are a few more pictures of my latest platforms, but with leggings instead of pants this time.

Daisuki I just love your taste in heels. Those black platforms looks great

My last shoe order of the year came in earlier this week.  I thought I was done but then the stock on the other pair of shoes at Torrid I had my eye on started to get thin so I placed an order.  As with the previous tie front pinup pumps, I went with my usual size, US13, expecting them to be a hair big as Torrid generally offers only wide sizes.  That expectation was valid although due to them being t-strap pumps, it's really a non-issue, especially with a ball of foot pad inserted. I've always been a sucker for spectator heels, and with the same base as the tie front pumps I knew they would have the same pin up style shape and heel height.  I've been wearing them all day whilst taking care of holiday related things in the kitchen and I'll say that they're pretty darn comfortable, especially given the rise of the footbed.  Once I pop in some new inserts (all my ball of foot pads are pretty worn out and I've needed to replace them for awhile) they'll be great. One thing I did notice is that these aren't a Torrid style or a replica of something else.  I first noticed something was up when the sticker on the bag (yeah, still no boxes, silly Torrid) had a style name.  I was shopping for my girlfriend later and had to do a double-take when I saw the same shoes on another site.  These heels are actually "Hannon" from DOLCE by Mojo Moxie, simply in extended sizes and wide width.  The other pair is "Hailee" from the same manufacturer.  It's not all that uncommon for Torrid to re-brand other shoes as their own but it would be spectacular if they got into bed with Mojo Moxie as there are quite a few of their styles I really like that unfortunately stop at US11.

post-19684-0-30313300-1387572308_thumb.j

post-19684-0-90092000-1387572313_thumb.j

post-19684-0-55180000-1387572320_thumb.j

post-19684-0-40364000-1387572327_thumb.j

Attached are some pics of my latest additions.  6" heels and flats.  Both are comfortable and very good looking.  The heels are definitely in the party shoe class, but they are remarkably stable, much more so than my next highest platforms which are 5.5".

I seem to enjoy both flats and higher heels, but not heels in between.  If I'm wearing heels, I want them to feel like real heels, not kitten heels.  (I bought a pair with 2.5" heels and can't even seem to put them on long enough to take pictures.)

The below additions are much more worthy of the expenses.

I like the peek-a-boo effect of the flats. Where did you find them?

I like the peek-a-boo effect of the flats. Where did you find them?

Here is a link to them.  Yeah, I like the effect too.  I bought these as soon as I saw them.  They are a little small, but they are ok as long as I don't wear socks.

http://www.solesociety.com/sam-black.html

Daisuki I just love your taste in heels. Those black platforms looks great

Thank you.  The styles I like have stayed pretty consistent, though I have added platforms to the mix over the past year.

I just got another pair in today and it's a style I already have (Nine West Love Fury), but wanted to add them in the classic flat black color.  I got lucky as this style seems to be out of production now.  They seem bigger than my other pair, but hopefully they will mold to my foot better with wear.  I like the heel shape and placement with this style and the slight platform is a nice touch.

For this set of pics, I opted for black leggings.

post-519-0-25712200-1387679709_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-98578200-1387679729_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-07979400-1387679760_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-14576100-1387679780_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-85434500-1387679788_thumb.jpg

just got new pair before the end of this year.

Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image

pretty good quality, i am very stisfacted ! 12,5 cm of heels,  just what i want. maybe an half size larger i think (size 13 us)

originaly come from payless, but they didin't ship outside USA, so got them on ebay for cheap... and no added importation fee  :happy:

I just got another pair in today and it's a style I already have (Nine West Love Fury), but wanted to add them in the classic flat black color.  I got lucky as this style seems to be out of production now.  They seem bigger than my other pair, but hopefully they will mold to my foot better with wear.  I like the heel shape and placement with this style and the slight platform is a nice touch.

For this set of pics, I opted for black leggings.

Bravo, Daisuki! Those pumps look absolutely gorgeous! I applaud your wonderful sense of style!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Gift from the mother-in-law. She bought them and never wore them.

Interesting. They have a period look about them. Are they old/antique by chance?

A pair of high heels from your M-I-L  -- that alone is kinda special.

Interesting. They have a period look about them. Are they old/antique by chance?

A pair of high heels from your M-I-L  -- that alone is kinda special.

I think they are recent ( 2001-present ).

My Mother in law is VERY supportive. ;) She met the ' country folk ' today en masse. The whole Clan was here. Was a rather ' interesting ' experience for her. :D

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Just ordered these from Payless:

"Thatcher" wedge sling sandal

Posted Image

"Salliana" wedge sling sandal

Posted Image

After discovering this past summer just how much fun it was to wear high heeled wedge sandals, especially with short skirts, I just had to add these beauties to my collection. I'll be sure to show them off when they arrive.

JeffB, I really like the "Thatcher" you will have to leave a review for us.

Of the two, I was intrigued most by the "Thatcher". I'll only be too happy to do a review when I get them.

Most women will tell you that they can never have too many pairs of black shoes.  I guess the same can be said for this guy...lol

I was browsing the local thrift shops today when I came upon these beauties!  I tried them on and they fit like a dream!  They also felt quite towering on my feet!  They are practiacally brand new, with almost no wear and tear whatsoever!  And then when I saw the $10 price tag I new I had to have them!

The brand is George, which I believe is Walmart.  They are flat black with some detailing on the toe box.  The heel measures 4 and 3/4 inches with no platform.  As I said earlier, they feel quite high on my feet!

I cant wait for spring and summer to give these beauties some action!

post-1352-0-71795900-1388350576_thumb.jp

post-1352-0-87688100-1388350677_thumb.jp

Managed to grab a couple of pairs in the Christmas sales, size 42 is hard to find in designer land!

Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes & Christian Louboutin Sandals. Both have 160mm heels.

sorry bout the quality of photos..

happy new year to all!!

post-1148-0-63678700-1388519367_thumb.jp

post-1148-0-60730100-1388519385_thumb.jp

post-1148-0-87119200-1388519405_thumb.jp

post-1148-0-46624900-1388519419_thumb.jp

stilettos are the way forward, just love them