Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Hi logjam The legwear is a pair of dancers/aerobics tights, I've had them for years from memory they're called 'Kicks'. They are a heavy denier nylon that very effectively cover leg hair. I used them a lot when I used to crossdress fully. I'm usually a tall/extra tall in hosiery. Regards Luvnheels.

Thanks! Regards, Logjam

Well, it figures to be a challenge to whip up outfits to match with shiny red shoes, but that's a challenge I'll certainly enjoy. I've already got an idea or two in mind (yes, those ideas involve skirts) and look forward to wearing them in public. Oh, yeah, I'll also need a red handbag to go with the shoes! HA!

I already have a red bag. I finally found a purple bag at Kohl's last week. I wore it Sunday for the first time, with a purple ensemble Looked great too. Will post some pics, when I get time.

I can't wait to carry my hot pink bag, with my pink ensembles in October, for "Breast Cancer Awareness" with the wearing of pink!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Evans8, I really like the first pair.  Strappy, but still with some support and coverage, and a nice heel height.  Are they still available, and what size might be available?

New New Look cross strap shoes

Awesome shoes dude - a good buy in my book.

I often wish I had smaller feet so I could buy more shoes on the high street. But then I'd also have an unbelievably large collection of heels!

I received my Priya sandals by Naturalizer today size 10 wide. they have 2 and a half inch heel,   leather upper and were only 30 dollars.  I think that was reasonable.   Love the 1960s type design and the chunky type heel. Seen them on a site called after 6pm.com.   I know in respect they are not that high of a heel.  I normally wear 4 inch or above heels.   I think they have a pretty look too them especially with my red toenail polish.  Ordered them on Monday standard shipping and the next day they were at my doorstep for suppertime How cool is that! Oh so comfortable :santa_hat:  I have been wearing them all day and took a walk around the block to break them in. Usually shop Payless but took a chance ordering online I hate to return things especially sandals and high heels  but they fit great  Might just buy another pair in a different color   Very versatile and do look great with me wearing shorts too boot :redface: And actually a justifiable purchase for shorter type heels for me!

NIce looking, how do they fit?

They fit nicely I have two new pairs on order, delivery to store is Friday. Its easy for me to find shoes in my size, but it does mean I buy lots and have a large collection.

Ordered from Payless this morning, taking advantage of a sale that's reduced the Karmen pumps to $17.99:

Black Patent: These shoes go with pretty much EVERYTHING! An essential for my wardrobe....

Posted Image

Brown: I have not one, but two long brown skirts that will match perfectly with these shoes....

Posted Image

Red: It's been quite a long time since I've worn red shoes, but I just couldn't resist them....

Posted Image

I should get them sometime early next week, then I'll have FIVE pairs of Karmens! Sounds crazy, but these shoes are crazy comfortable and are a treat to wear, that's why I wanted them! Trust me, guys, these shoes ARE worth it, and then some!

Picked up the shoes today, and they're everything as advertised. The black patent are great, sleek yet simplistic, the brown ones are cool, perfect for fall, and the red patent are terrific! I can already envision wearing them with a red top and black skirt, I just need a red handbag. I'm not exaggerating when I say that slipping on a pair of Karmens is almost a sensual experience because of how they embrace and cushion my feet. Fabulous shoes! I can't wait to take them all out on adventures!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Very nice, JeffB.  As I've said to my girlfriend, every guy that is into heels should at least check out a pair of the Karmen pumps.  I've noticed the flat black carried in sizes 12 and 13 at almost every Payless I stop into.  They'll be "gateway heels" for many, no doubt.

I had a Payless shipment arrive today myself, the Jetson oxfords that had been delayed by a rail accident and then the local UPS carrier that, no matter what, needs a signature for everything.  I absolutely love these shoes.  I've been looking for a pair of high heel oxfords that don't get too costumey and have more of a heeled menswear vibe.  These match that perfectly.  Wanting to get away from black a little, I elected to go with the burgundy color.  It's a very deep, hard, gloss burgundy and reminds me a little of oxblood Dr. Martens.  The fit is great, they are very supportive and comfortable.

I paired them with what I was going to wear today anyway but I'm sure they'll also look great with slacks and my usual menswear attire.  Hell, they may even get me to go streetheeling once the weather gets cooler.

post-19684-0-43240400-1380748506_thumb.j

post-19684-0-03773000-1380748515_thumb.j

post-19684-0-49225300-1380748523_thumb.j

post-19684-0-26509100-1380748871_thumb.j

post-19684-0-95384300-1380748881_thumb.j

Very nice, JeffB.  As I've said to my girlfriend, every guy that is into heels should at least check out a pair of the Karmen pumps.  I've noticed the flat black carried in sizes 12 and 13 at almost every Payless I stop into.  They'll be "gateway heels" for many, no doubt.

"Gateway heels", yeah, that sounds about right. And, like you, I've seen plenty of the black matte Karmens in 12 and 13 in the stores. The suits at Payless aren't stupid, they know what sells as there have been well over 200 reviews of those shoes on the website going back a year and a half, and I'd say a solid one-fifth of those reviews were submitted by men like myself. By the by, those oxfords look quite attractive. Well done.

I bought these Dune "Heather" silver strappy sandals. The heels are 4¾" (with no platform) which for me are wonderfully teetery to walk in. I've found Dune quite small-fitting in my experience so I bought one size bigger and I think that was the right choice (not exactly a "choice" as they didn't have my regular size, but in any case I think they'd have been a bit too small).

post-12051-0-48137700-1380845735_thumb.jpost-12051-0-19840600-1380845742_thumb.jpost-12051-0-22787500-1380845751_thumb.j

If you like it, wear it.

I bought these Dune "Heather" silver strappy sandals. The heels are 4¾" (with no platform) which for me are wonderfully teetery to walk in. I've found Dune quite small-fitting in my experience so I bought one size bigger and I think that was the right choice (not exactly a "choice" as they didn't have my regular size, but in any case I think they'd have been a bit too small).

Posted ImageDuneHeather1.jpgPosted ImageDuneHeather2.jpgPosted ImageDuneHeather3.jpg

My, my! Those are some very nice sandals! What do you plan to wear with them? Not to influence you or anything, but for me, I consider it a crime to hide pretty heels under pants, which is one reason why I only wear skirts these days.

Posted ImageDuneHeather1.jpgPosted ImageDuneHeather2.jpgPosted ImageDuneHeather3.jpg

Very nice!  I'll bet they are a challenge to walk in!

When I went to collect my order from the store I wore bootcut jeans, a white tshirt, grey waterfall cardigan and plain pewter-coloured ballet flats. I had every intention of saving the new heels until I got home, but midway through the day I couldn't resist so I changed into them (knowing my toes were painted red certainly contributed to that). I guess I chose the outfit in the morning knowing that would probably happen.

The first few steps I was thinking "wow, these feel high" and I had to concentrate to try and walk elegantly - indeed RonC a challenge, but one that I relished. I sat in a cafe for a while with my laptop, and the sandals definitely got a few glances mostly from women who didn't seem at all disapproving, one or two even smiled. For sure you're right Jeff, it'd be great to show off the heels with a skirt, but I think the smart-casual look of the glamorous sandals with the jeans was very well-suited to that environment, I really like that look and it felt like onlookers were actually admiring the heels, not just gawking :)

If you like it, wear it.

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10088&subCatId=cat220004&skuId=134169075&productId=73653&lotId=134169&category=&catdisplayName=Womens

I ran across these when I was shopping the other day.  I tried the 12M and was hopeful the 12W was going to be a better fit in the toe area.  Sadly, they are still too tight and I am leaning towards returning them sadly.  The measure at the back of the heel is 4 3/4" while the measure at the middle of the heel is the 4" listed - they really are a beautiful shoe but no 13M's are left - I wonder why ;)

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Awesome shoes dude! Very attractive.

I just ordered these from Barefoot Tess:

http://www.barefoottess.com/shop-all/shop-all-heels/9west-flax-bk.html

Hi All, So I went out this weekend looking for some new heels so I drove to a town that is a little way away where I knew I wouldn't see anyone I knew. I went to a large shopping centre and spent 45mins or so walking around a few stores, checking out some heels and trying a few pairs on. I didn't like anything that I tried on so moved on. I did have a few looks when I was trying them on but also some really nice women there to help. In one shop I was trying some heels on with a woman and her younger assistant (about 20 and very attractive) and they were both very nice. They were bringing me heels and helping me try them on. Eventually, I went to a department store where there were two younger female assistants working (also about 20). I went there because I had seen some heels online that I really liked. After browsing some of the heels one of the assistants came over and asked if I was okay and I told her about these heels. The two of them were looking for them, found them but they didn't have my size. It was really comfortable as they just assumed that they were for me. After that we spent about 15mins walking around the store and one girl was asking me about the heels that I liked and we were just talking about heels which was nice as I don't do it very often! She brought me 5 or 6 pairs to try, some didn't fit, and others that just we're not what I was looking for. During this time quite a few women came in and looked and a few gave me some smiles. They girl said that she usually gets a guy in once a week looking for heels. A few families came in too and I always find it more awkward with guys, I don't like it too much to be honest. After all that I continued to look around the store and found a black and white pair of faith heels that were quite high (for me) so i tried those on. They fitted really well straight away and I walked around the store for a few minutes before deciding to buy them. I made sure that I walked past some of the other women in there too! I left the store to go to my car and put them on. I walked from my car to the pay station (about 100m) and back in them and there I got plenty of looks from shoppers and cars leaving! That was in broad daylight too so a bit of a first for me! So, hope you like the pics but I love my new heels! post-7113-0-47291800-1381167257_thumb.jppost-7113-0-91045100-1381167302_thumb.jppost-7113-0-87342300-1381167343_thumb.jppost-7113-0-21225700-1381167378_thumb.jppost-7113-0-32679500-1381167423_thumb.jp

Here are some pics of my latest additions.  They are a little big, which always surprises me for a size 10.  They also have the thinnest heel of any pair I've had.  The heel taps are only 7mm wide, so who knows how long they will last.  Also, the color is more purple vs. pink as in the pictures.  They are quiet shoes with rubberized taps and toes.  The heels are about 4.5" with not much of a platform (just under 1/2").

post-519-0-71789800-1381240122_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-39837900-1381240131_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-67899300-1381240157_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-21764000-1381240166_thumb.jpg

Well I bought some mary jane-like wedge pumps that I had in store since a while. I decided that I could give them a try and paired them with a regular and a slim fit jean for testing. Please be forgiving for the low quality of the snapshots. Today i went shopping for my groceries in them (with the regualr fit jean), and drew not even a few stares nor double takes. What do you think ?

post-2251-0-07960100-1381242093_thumb.jp

post-2251-0-16253600-1381242098_thumb.jp

post-2251-0-52760200-1381242110_thumb.jp

post-2251-0-86016400-1381242119_thumb.jp

Here are some pics of my latest additions.  They are a little big, which always surprises me for a size 10.  They also have the thinnest heel of any pair I've had.  The heel taps are only 7mm wide, so who knows how long they will last.  Also, the color is more purple vs. pink as in the pictures.  They are quiet shoes with rubberized taps and toes.  The heels are about 4.5" with not much of a platform (just under 1/2").

I truly like those! What brand/style if you dont mind?

Well I bought some mary jane-like wedge pumps that I had in store since a while. I decided that I could give them a try and paired them with a regular and a slim fit jean for testing. Please be forgiving for the low quality of the snapshots. Today i went shopping for my groceries in them (with the regualr fit jean), and drew not even a few stares nor double takes. What do you think ?

As you stated, " drew not even a few stares nor double takes ". You present the perfect example of what to do if one wishes to just go out and not draw any negative attention. Not flashy, but not looking like any kind of ' bum '. Just a well dressed guy going about your way.

Bravo to you!

-Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

MATT! your pumps are beautiful. I especially love the little "winged" part along the heel.

Daisuki: Those are cute, how's the stability of the thin stiletto?

Gudulitooo: I like the extremely casual look! It really doesn't look like you're wearing heels which is nice about wedges.

Mass reply I know  :online2long:

Well, what about fuscia? In any event, those are some gorgeous shoes. Bravo!