Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Both styles are surprisingly elegant considering how big the platform is. I've tried the nude ones and I liked them but I preferred to buy a different style that was a better addition to my collection. They felt pretty comfortable to walk in for a couple of minutes in store - Have you worn them out-and-about for any significant length of time?

If you like it, wear it.

Here they are http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/limited-nude-patent-super-platform-court-shoes-_283667314

I wonder if this uk8 is more like 42 because in Poland the New Look shoes are always translated as UK 8/EU 42 even though it's not sure. Maybe I'll go with my wife and try some UK8 heels in the shop to have some knowledge. I wouldn't like to order shoes which are too tight.

Okay, I'm officially on the Karmen bandwagon. Bought 'em in navy on Friday:

Posted Image

I was quite pleased at how well these pumps fit on my feet, the combination of the round toe and three inch heel makes them quite comfortable to wear. All in all, the Karmen pumps are quite nice. As soon as I find a handbag to pair with these shoes, I'll take them out for a jaunt.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I have been thinking very strongly about a pair of these. When I did my Halloween shopping and purchase, the SA highly suggested these but I wanted the thick "Frankenstine" look of the platform on the Kosmic. I know they were very comfortable when I tried them. I was disappointed when the price increased and am now awaiting for that "special" coupon toarrive in my inbox. The problem is as to which colors to ignore.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Awesome pick on the Karmen pumps. I have them in black matte, black patent, nude patent, and navy matte (now discontinued, got them the week they were phased out for the navy patent). There are other colors I like (including the navy patent) but I'm trying to go for a little more variety before I purchase a fifth pair of the same style. ;-)

Awesome pick on the Karmen pumps. I have them in black matte, black patent, nude patent, and navy matte (now discontinued, got them the week they were phased out for the navy patent). There are other colors I like (including the navy patent) but I'm trying to go for a little more variety before I purchase a fifth pair of the same style. ;-)

Well, the Karmen pumps are delightful shoes. I wish I had bought a pair MUCH sooner. Anyhoo, I'm gonna see about buying a pair in black patent of matte, maybe nude patent or red if I can find them in those colors.

Here's a couple of my latest purchases. The first ones are nude patent. The brand is George. Which I believe is a Walmart brand. I picked these up in a second hand store though. The model is terra. The heel measures four and a quarter inches with a small hidden platform. The second pair is from Aldo. The model is achocalla. And the heel measures four and three quarter inches.

post-1352-0-36472600-1377544281_thumb.jp

post-1352-0-73904200-1377545964_thumb.jp

Here's a couple of my latest purchases. The first ones are nude patent. The brand is George. Which I believe is a Walmart brand. I picked these up in a second hand store though. The model is terra. The heel measures four and a quarter inches with a small hidden platform.

The second pair is from Aldo. The model is achocalla. And the heel measures four and three quarter inches.

Well done. Both are quite nice.

Bought a pair of Karmen pumps in black matte yesterday:

Posted Image

Once again, I feel foolish for not having bought a pair of these shoes much sooner than this as they're great!

JeffB: very nice, I also recently found pumps I like, and wish I'd dug deeper to find good ones in my teens :) Hit Nordstroms again today. Sales guy was very helpfull as I tried the Adidas and Puma wedges out. Ended up leaving wearing a pair of black/ grey Pumas. The Adidas fit odd, and I was disappointed.

post-289-0-39779300-1377894167_thumb.jpg

(formerly known as "JimC")

JeffB, I sense another Karmen addict! I'm glad that Payless has continued to stock them so long and if you want to be technical, they're a rework of the older Karma pumps they had for a long time a couple years ago. Rockpup, those are great! I tend to wear Puma sneakers for my day to day job as well as my general sneaker preference. The day I come across Puma wedges in size 13 is they day they get added into my regular rotation. A new pair for me, Kim mary janes from Payless. I really like them but they're not all that great quality, even for Payless. I just submitted my review so it'll be up soon - "Buried on the last page of my size I came across these awesome mary janes. With a classic silhouette, offset strap, almond toe, and button detail I had to order a pair. I usually check out the quality in the local stores and then order online once satisfied, as size 13 is rarely stocked in store. However since these are online only I didn't have that luxury but decided to place an order anyway. Once the shoes arrived, I was disappointed to find that they were packed in a large universal shoebox, which caused them to bounce and slide around against one another en route to me. Thankfully they were undamaged but it left me wondering if these are extremely old warehouse stock or in fact a new style. I was also initially disappointed in the quality. At first glance these are shoes of the old Payless lower-quality standard with thin man-made uppers and even thinner foam insoles. Years ago when shoes like this could be had from Payless for less than $12 this wouldn't be an issue, but these were more than twice that price. Also I expect shoes purchased at full price, from a retailer, to come in a proper shoebox. After wearing them for awhile I can say that they're not as bad as I first expected. They fit great and are very supportive although I'm expecting to have to use an insole once the footbed starts to degrade from wear. The only real issue is that these should be $20 shoes, max. At the time I ordered they were pushing up near $30 which is just too much for quality lower than what I expect from Payless these days." I can't deny that I really do like them and have been wearing them since this early this morning with no pain or fatigue.

post-19684-0-24117800-1377894842_thumb.j

post-19684-0-33397500-1377894850_thumb.j

JeffB, I sense another Karmen addict! I'm glad that Payless has continued to stock them so long and if you want to be technical, they're a rework of the older Karma pumps they had for a long time a couple years ago.

Heh! And that's rather ironic since I have a pair of the Karma pumps (last wore them two weeks ago) which I like. But yeah, the Karmen pumps are pretty good indeed, heaven knows I don't need any more black pumps in my closet, but I couldn't resist them, and I'm glad I bought them!

Just got these classic Wild Pair off of the bay. These are older shoes and were in near perfect contion prior to my getting them. The soles had no scratches and the uppers had no wear stretch marks. These are rare shoes these days, the uppers are real leather, long since available from Wild Pair. Amazingly poorly listed as I get them and a second pair of shoes for 99 cents, and with shipping they cost less than $8. I've been wearing them for 2 days straight and they have already stretched to fit the form of my feet. I changed my avatar accordingly. i just love these shoes. :)

post-1756-0-84854400-1378042518_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-11205300-1378042531_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-46549200-1378042540_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-13437100-1378042553_thumb.jp

Fabulous heels Daisuki, I surprisingly like the look with the black patterned tights, as well as the barefoot look which reveals the exquisite black trim on the shoes (and highlights your amazing arches). You wear those shoes very well indeed.

If you like it, wear it.

Thanks for the comments. Yeah, you can see why my feet don't like men's shoes much. Too much pressure on top of my feet from the high arches. As for the tights, it was fun putting those on for the pics with the summer temps reaching their peak now. ;)