Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Hey what's up you all just wanted to show you my new editions that I got I have a black pair of black, Bordello Teeze shoes (which I love) but I managed to do a little alterations. Here is a link to an image and I posted some more photos in the gallery let me know what you all think. Take care.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/antonsboots/9484803941/

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

Picked these up yesterday. I just couldn't resist the mesh insert and bow on the toe box area. Heel height is right about 4" on my size 11. They are tight on me, but that was expected, as I have wide feet. Audrey Brooke Millie at DSW. $49.95.

post-79-0-15943300-1376489891_thumb.jpg

post-79-0-78340800-1376489911_thumb.jpg

post-79-0-10442300-1376489931_thumb.jpg

Picked these up yesterday. I just couldn't resist the mesh insert and bow on the toe box area. Heel height is right about 4" on my size 11. They are tight on me, but that was expected, as I have wide feet. Audrey Brooke Millie at DSW. $49.95.

Whoa! Pretty darn sharp there, RonC! I found the mesh insert quite appealing. Well done!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thanks, Jeff! I saw on the DSW web site that one of the reviewers said these were about the most feminine shoes she had ever had. Same goes for me, I think....lol. I hope that maybe I can have the good fortune of seeing them on an attractive lady some time! I'd very much enjoy that.

gallux, I typically wear a size 12. While I can wear these, there is no way I would call them a "comfortable" fit. If you intended to wear them for longer periods of time and do much in the way of walking in them, and you usually need a 12, then I'd have to say no. But then my feet are wide, so maybe if you have a somewhat more narrow foot, they could work. Not sure if you own any of the shoes from Classic Pumps (like my avatar, and certainly your avatar looks similar). I have a pair of their Rossi pumps in size 12, and they are pretty tight on me as well. I would say this new pair is slightly more tight than the size 12 Rossi style from Classic Pumps. Hope that helps.

I picked up these Tommy Hilfiger clogs/mules, model Two 1419, from eBay for about 25 USD, new without box. I was looking ahead to fall, and wanted to find some plain, black clogs to replace/supplement my Söfft Aviano clogs, which are beginning to wear out on the inside a bit. They are the most masculine looking shoes I've purchased in a while, but they've got nice, tall 5 inch heels, which I absolutely love. The platform is barely an inch, but they don't feel too steep for an everyday shoe, especially since I've been practically wearing the soles off of a pair of Söfft sandals this summer with a 4 inch heel and no platform. The problem, if there is any, is that, although they fit perfectly, I find that the sheer mass of the heel interferes with the fluidity of my gait when compared to the much thinner heels of all my other shoes. Hopefully, practice will allow me to overcome this difficulty. I haven't yet worn them further than across the street to the neighbor's garage sale, and I won't wear them out until I'm satisfied that I look quite at ease in them. Although I question my sanity about choosing 5 inch heels as bumming around, running errand type shoes, I really like the way they look, and I hope they work out.

post-19325-0-60676200-1376742734_thumb.j

Miroseplant, Like those mules/clogs very much, especially the splash of color on the shoes. With the sturdyness of that heel, you should have no trouble wearing them out. Have fun wearing them. Post some pics with you wearing them too. Happy Heeling, bluejay

Hi Folks, i just ordered some more pumps online last friday, and as they arrived i was really pleased that the fit quite good. I know the red of my suit does not really match the shoe 100% but hey, its quite close somehow ;-) The only thing thats bad is that they do not sell those shoes without the applications... But you have to take what there is, right? ;-) Greetings, cgwm

post-19635-0-41113700-1376926165_thumb.j

post-19635-0-51334600-1376926171_thumb.j

mlroseplant, Those Tommy H clogs look great. I have an older pair, similar, but I didn't wear them at all last winter. I'll have to take them for a spin when the weather turns cooler. Right now it's too hot for clogs, so I've been in sandals all summer. I wore my Aerosoles Scotland black leather sandals out to supper last night to a restaurant with friends of ours. I wore them with boot cut jeans and a yellow polo shirt. Our friends saw me getting out of the car, but I don't think they noticed. At any rate, they didn't say anything. These are so comfortable. Great arch support. The front strap is a bit stiff yet, but it gets better with each wearing. I've worn them with and without sheer hosiery. Last night was without. Steve

post-4071-0-23572100-1376936421_thumb.jp

Steve, Your footwear has barely more topography than most of northern Ohio and is perhaps more stealth than that that Stealth plane at the Air Force Museum in Dayton. I was surprised just how much they blend in no matter where we went. My footwear is a little more noticeable although even they became lost in the crowds at Easton Center. I think you may be the master of steath sandals. Now to start looking for a college that grants degrees in that....so many things to do:). HappyinHeels

Happy, your footwear choices are almost extreme compared to mine! Your high platforms and towering stilettos and wedges you wore so gracefully were breathtaking - it must be the altitude! lol Really, I admired your boldness and skill in walking like you've practiced quite a few hours. Nicely done! And it was great walking in the shopping mall. Everyone was too busy with his or her companions or smartphone to notice our feet. Steve

gallux, I typically wear a size 12. While I can wear these, there is no way I would call them a "comfortable" fit. If you intended to wear them for longer periods of time and do much in the way of walking in them, and you usually need a 12, then I'd have to say no. But then my feet are wide, so maybe if you have a somewhat more narrow foot, they could work. Not sure if you own any of the shoes from Classic Pumps (like my avatar, and certainly your avatar looks similar). I have a pair of their Rossi pumps in size 12, and they are pretty tight on me as well. I would say this new pair is slightly more tight than the size 12 Rossi style from Classic Pumps. Hope that helps.

Yes, I owned one pair of Rossi in size 12, they fit perfectly for me (I do have narrow feet, thank god). I guess these would be a little bit snuggy but nothing I couldn't stand... we should expect a bit of disconfort in pumps, I think it is part of the fun :) These would be wonderful paired with a night/formal outfit... I will keep an eye for clearances!

The heel tips are very narrow and like with my narrow Steve Madden's I will need to find a tip replacement source. The tip diameter is 7mm. So far the smallest round tips I have seen for replacement purposes are 9mm. If any of you have a source you are aware of please share.

Joe :)

http://www.newheeltips.com/home.aspx

Give these folks a try, good selection and service.

Yes, I owned one pair of Rossi in size 12, they fit perfectly for me (I do have narrow feet, thank god). I guess these would be a little bit snuggy but nothing I couldn't stand... we should expect a bit of disconfort in pumps, I think it is part of the fun :) These would be wonderful paired with a night/formal outfit... I will keep an eye for clearances!

You are fortunate then. If my feet were narrower, there would be so many more options, as then size 11 would fit I'm sure.

Those are great looking shoes. However, with the platform being so thick, it appears you still only get a four inch lift with a six inch heel and I always thought that the lift should increase along with the heel height.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Are you a Smurf?

Hahaha, good one. I also thought about these blue stockings or whatever. It ain't cool at all, no matter how sexy model wears it. But, of course, shoes are very nice.

@Heeleddude, great shoes both in the pictures and in the avatar. It's a pity that Carvela goes up to UK 8 size:( I wish I could buy them in UK 9 or 10 because I've heard they go a bit tight and small.