Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I think everyone will have difficulty viewing your photo's as they reside on your computer and not available for others to see.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I think everyone will have difficulty viewing your photo's as they reside on your computer and not available for others to see.

Ha ha! Yes indeed! I was trying to upload photos using the "image" button and it doesn't want to work and then I got side tracked. Now I'm trying a different method. Lets see if this works:

Posted Image

Ta-DA!! Now kiss MY nine wests! Bought from ebay these stiletto peep toes are rocking my heel world right now. Super sexy and very comfy to wear - I love these new shoes!

And I'm experimenting with more femme garms too (in case you didn't notice).

Like the look. Love the fact that the jean tapers down without being a skinny fit. It's the perfect fit for those a little bit insecure about wearing full on skinnies.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thanks for your comments! No problems with slipping. The support from the sides seems sufficient to keep the heel in place when walking. Yeah, my right foot is about a half size shorter, but is a little wider. Still, that a 9.5 would be a little big is most surprising.

Here are a few more pictures with white leggings.

Whoa there! Well done! Your shoes look positively exceptional! Bravo to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Like the look. Love the fact that the jean tapers down without being a skinny fit. It's the perfect fit for those a little bit insecure about wearing full on skinnies.

I realized that I have to ask about the floral top. I would like to see more of it. I like the pattern, and would love to see the fit and style.

Thanks man! Skinnies look crap on me anyway as I've got quite big feet (US 13 ish) and quite skinny ankles plus my legs bow a bit. Girly shoes just look like they've been stuck on end of my legs if I wear skinnies! It really is a bad look although cropped they don't look so bad.

These "slim" jeans from UK retailer Next hide all of these features quite well.

I realized that I have to ask about the floral top. I would like to see more of it. I like the pattern, and would love to see the fit and style.

I'll have to take some photos of it. I can't recall who made it but I got it from TKMaxx - don't know if you have them in the US but they basically sell designer gear at high street prices - usually last years lines or something like that. You never see 2 of the same garms in the rack or even the following week but they do have some good stuff relatively cheap if you can be bothered going through it all.

Thanks for your comments! No problems with slipping. The support from the sides seems sufficient to keep the heel in place when walking. Yeah, my right foot is about a half size shorter, but is a little wider. Still, that a 9.5 would be a little big is most surprising.

Here are a few more pictures with white leggings.

Love your look, Daisuki. Your white leggings go very well with your heels. I also like to wear leggings with my heels and white is a favorite color with me this summer.I have been wearing them in the capri length.

Thanks for your post and pics.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Just got these last week in the mail from Payless.com. If more styles like these were carried in the stores in the larger sizes I would probably be in every week. I also just ordered them in black and white polka dot and I'm holding off on writing a review on the Payless website until those arrive so I can add pictures of both. This is their "Lipstick Bow Pump" in nude. The regular size 13 fits great on me and I like that it's a little stiffer than many of the other Payless styles. The nude is also on sale right now

I've had my eye on those for a while, but haven't been able to find them near me. I guess I could order them, but I really dislike doing that. Wish they would just have them in my size (11W or 12M) in store, but no such luck. I did see something a bit disturbing the other day. One of their stores in my area is being remodeled into what they are claiming will be the largest Payless in the metro area. The sign on the window says something to the effect that - feet come in all sizes, and so do our shoes - and then states Women's Sizes 5 to 11. What happened to size 12? If that's the case, looks like Payless will be out of my loop, though I suppose I could look for 11 wides if they have them.

Those Nine West pumps look great Fatfuzz - can you get a pic with the heel showing? I like the style and they look good on you.

Got some new tall platform wedges. They're Steve Madden Xenon with a 5.5-inch heel and a 1.5 inch platform.

Nice looking wedges. Guessing you're size is fairly large as they seem to have a low lift for 5.5 inch height.

Got some new tall platform wedges. They're Steve Madden Xenon with a 5.5-inch heel and a 1.5 inch platform.

Nice looking wedges, Bundy999. I like to wear wedges too. Just tonight I wore a pair of white wedge heel slide sandals, from Sear's that I got last summer. I really like them.

Thanks for the post and the pic too, Enjoy wearing your new wedge heel sandals.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

When it rains it pours as although I haven't really been after any specific heels as of late, a couple have either became available that I just had to have or dropped in price so much I couldn't resist. The latter relates to what arrived today. Like back in February I noticed these on the Torrid website as they are a combination of two pairs of heels I bought for my girlfriend years ago: A pair of Iron Fist platform peeptoes with a rainbow zebra print and a pair of TUK round toe pumps in a leopard rainbow print. The pair at Torrid was obviously based on the design of the Iron Fist platform but used the exact same material, print and colors as the TUK pumps. I debated on buying them for the longest time until I caught them on the website at the perfect moment - $9.99 on clearance in size 13. They arrived today and I couldn't be happier. Although Torrid branded, the TUK silica packets give away that they were manufatured by TUK for Torrid, something they used to do years ago for both Torrid and Hot Topic. Even better, although listed as wide width they are medium width which is great since the usual Torrid wide sizes never fit me right. So these are medium width TUK size 13's, a total rarity and I couldn't be happier. They look a little big in the pictures but fit perfectly and I can only imagine the fit will be even better without hosiery, which is how I intend to wear them anyway. I just happened to be wearing hosiery when they arrived today and didn't want to change. They're pretty insane but have immediately become the favorite heels I own.

post-19684-0-10994900-1371841031_thumb.j

post-19684-0-11967800-1371841038_thumb.j

post-19684-0-30794400-1371841045_thumb.j

post-19684-0-94887000-1371841052_thumb.j

post-19684-0-06345100-1371841062_thumb.j

Yes! I'm digging those shoes...

I've had my eye on those for a while, but haven't been able to find them near me. I guess I could order them, but I really dislike doing that. Wish they would just have them in my size (11W or 12M) in store, but no such luck. I did see something a bit disturbing the other day. One of their stores in my area is being remodeled into what they are claiming will be the largest Payless in the metro area. The sign on the window says something to the effect that - feet come in all sizes, and so do our shoes - and then states Women's Sizes 5 to 11. What happened to size 12? If that's the case, looks like Payless will be out of my loop, though I suppose I could look for 11 wides if they have them.

Those Nine West pumps look great Fatfuzz - can you get a pic with the heel showing? I like the style and they look good on you.

Thanks Ron. I'll get some more pics together soon..

They make for a more colorful avatar, I think.

Couldn't agree more. Those are some cool shoes!

Summer wear. Very comfortable and great feel, they feel higher but very easy for a perfect walk without feeling awkward hardly been of my feet since I got them :)post-2779-0-74574200-1371980513_thumb.jppost-2779-0-23277700-1371980521_thumb.jp Found them on ebay for a couple of pounds, from the Internationale store group, Sadly came missing a stud to be replaced shortly. Al

I just bought some new pumps last night. I got them at TJ Maxx. They are Bandolino pink patent pumps. VERY nice! The fit is a bit tight, but i'll loosen them up. As I wear them.

Very nice! Bandolinos are one brand in which a size 11 will often fit me decently. Most others require a 12. What size were these? I don't often find any size 11s at TJ Maxx.

Another bargain from that same estore for 99pence.

post-2779-0-44532200-1372092376_thumb.jp

Resistance was none existent.

Al

OMG, where did you get them? I want to buy those so much! The only problem is, as usual, the size, as I need 11/12 US, i.e. 42-43 EU.

I just bought some new pumps last night. I got them at TJ Maxx. They are Bandolino pink patent pumps. VERY nice! The fit is a bit tight, but i'll loosen them up. As I wear them.

Nice to hear that someone else wants to wear pink pumps.

I bought a pair of hot pink patent pumps last fall from Aerosoles called "Tapestry", with 3-1/2" stacked heel. They ft well and are easy to walk in with the stacked heel. I wore them several times in October for, "Breast cancer Awareness Month". I got several compliments and thank-you's from the ladies for wearing pink!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Pink, eh? How nice! I hope you wear them well.

*thumbs up!*

Pink, eh? How nice! I hope you wear them well.

Yes, JeffB pink is nice. I think that I posted some pics last October of myself, wearing my new hot pink pumps, from Aerosoles. You will have to go back on my," Heeling with bluejay", thread to view them.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay