Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I pulled on an old pair of pumps that I haven't worn for a long time. Since I rarely wear pumps, any pumps for me are new. I headed out to a local drug store where the staff is used to seeing me wear boots and skirts. Several of the staff greeted me with a friendly hello. I didn't notice for any other patrons. I am much more self aware when I'm wearing pumps than when I'm wearing boots, ans I still haven't figured out why that is. Anyway, I'm getting more used to the look. I grabbed a couple of pictures on the way home. post-530-0-03697900-1370899819_thumb.jpg post-530-0-79794200-1370899804_thumb.jpg :wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Nice pics THBG. Those pumps look great on you and go well with the leggings. I like to wear pumps and leggings also. I just bought Hue capri length, "Jean Style leggings" in white. I liked them so much I also bought them in fire engine red, midnight rinse (black) and medium rinse (blue). During the winter I wore regular length leggings, with knee boots and pumps too. This summer I'm wearing them with sandals both stacked and wedge heeled. Thanks for your post and pic. Happy Heeling, bluejay

So i come across Debenhams uk and found out they do have a german online store. soo some shopping later i got me these beauties ;)

I ordered Size 43 on the site and when i got them i got a bit worried because on the sole it says UK9 EU42 but they fit very well infact these are the best fitting shoes i own =) and with a heels of 9.8cm they are really easy to walk in.

post-15057-0-51860900-1370356563_thumb.jpost-15057-0-45835200-1370356574_thumb.j

Quite nice! I love the style with the suede/patent combo and the small bow.

That's a pretty cool outfit you have some thick legs.

Yes I do and that's in heels, you don't want to see them in flats!

Impressive outfit, my friend. As for those shoes, whoa! How do you stand and walk in those things?

They're much easier than they look. Strangely the balance is fine front-to-back, but were a little tricky side-to-side at first, especially on a soft carpet. I've got used to them now, but I've not tried navigating tricky pavements in them yet.

Not too crazy about the shoes. But I love the outfit!

For sure I prefer a classic stiletto heel, but the sculpted wedge heels provide a bit of fun and variety, and they definitely get noticed more (which used to be a terrible thing but now that's great!)

I am much more self aware when I'm wearing pumps than when I'm wearing boots, ans I still haven't figured out why that is. Anyway, I'm getting more used to the look.

Thighbootguy, I think those pumps with the trousers/leggings is a great combination. I always feel way more self-conscious with skinny trousers than bootcut jeans, because skinnies are much more figure-revealing with less to hide behind. However I guess that thigh boots and a mini skirt are quite figure-revealing too, so bang goes that theory.

If you like it, wear it.

I pulled on an old pair of pumps that I haven't worn for a long time. Since I rarely wear pumps, any pumps for me are new.

I headed out to a local drug store where the staff is used to seeing me wear boots and skirts. Several of the staff greeted me with a friendly hello. I didn't notice for any other patrons. I am much more self aware when I'm wearing pumps than when I'm wearing boots, ans I still haven't figured out why that is. Anyway, I'm getting more used to the look.

I grabbed a couple of pictures on the way home.

post-530-0-03697900-1370899819_thumb.jpg

post-530-0-79794200-1370899804_thumb.jpg

:wavey:

Well done, TBG! Well done, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Those green peep-toes look fun soscmr. They look great peeping out from long bootcut jeans, and while the skinny jeans are also stylish, maybe cropped skinnies would also show off the ankle straps nicely.

If you like it, wear it.

So, if this link works, you should see my new Heels :spin2:

I was going to say, more pics! But I see the gallery has a couple more. I think the ones with the white pants. :)

But wow, those heels seem impossibly thin!

Attached are a few pics of a new acquisition of my own...

These are MK York Platform sequined pumps. The color is quite stunning in person (more silver, really). They are also size 9.5M and they fit! And to think that I used to get size 11 as the default.

I uploaded some additional pics to the gallery. More to follow.

http://www.hhplace.org/gallery/album/355-michael-kors-york-platform-pumps/

post-519-0-68766700-1371450988_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-59782700-1371451110_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-55346000-1371451143_thumb.jpg

Just got these last week in the mail from Payless.com. If more styles like these were carried in the stores in the larger sizes I would probably be in every week. I also just ordered them in black and white polka dot and I'm holding off on writing a review on the Payless website until those arrive so I can add pictures of both. This is their "Lipstick Bow Pump" in nude. The regular size 13 fits great on me and I like that it's a little stiffer than many of the other Payless styles. The nude is also on sale right now

post-19684-0-67295300-1371485543_thumb.j

post-19684-0-95977600-1371485550_thumb.j

post-19684-0-36072000-1371485559_thumb.j

post-19684-0-32799700-1371485567_thumb.j

Just got these last week in the mail from Payless.com. If more styles like these were carried in the stores in the larger sizes I would probably be in every week. I also just ordered them in black and white polka dot and I'm holding off on writing a review on the Payless website until those arrive so I can add pictures of both. This is their "Lipstick Bow Pump" in nude. The regular size 13 fits great on me and I like that it's a little stiffer than many of the other Payless styles. The nude is also on sale right now

Please add your pics to your review on the Payless site. I did last week on the Portia wedge heel sandal. Not only did they post my review exactly as I wrote it, they also added my pic too, I did state in my review that I was a fashion froward male that liked to wear heels and I thanked Payless for carrying this style of heels that appealed to men too.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Please add your pics to your review on the Payless site. I did last week on the Portia wedge heel sandal. Not only did they post my review exactly as I wrote it, they also added my pic too, I did state in my review that I was a fashion froward male that liked to wear heels and I thanked Payless for carrying this style of heels that appealed to men too.

I leave a review with pictures for every pair of heels I purchase from Payless. As I said above, I'm waiting until I get the polka dot ones in so I can post pictures of both. Payless only allows you to post a single review so I've learned to wait until I have my multiples if I'm purchasing different color / style options. I don't consider myself fashion forward, I'm just me. Even when I buy men's sneakers (from the radical to the mundane) I always leave reviews and pictures if possible.

These are MK York Platform sequined pumps. The color is quite stunning in person (more silver, really). They are also size 9.5M and they fit! And to think that I used to get size 11 as the default.

I really like those Daisuki, they have just the right heel height with the platform, and the texture amd shiny bits look fun and exciting to wear without that "trying too hard" bling. They look great barefoot with the black leggings. In the first photo the right shoe looks too big, but they look like a perfect fit in the other photos - do you have trouble with the heels slipping when you walk in them?

If you like it, wear it.

Thanks for your comments! No problems with slipping. The support from the sides seems sufficient to keep the heel in place when walking. Yeah, my right foot is about a half size shorter, but is a little wider. Still, that a 9.5 would be a little big is most surprising. Here are a few more pictures with white leggings.

post-519-0-98015700-1371646504_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-27698500-1371646538_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-34518500-1371646634_thumb.jpg

ME! I have some new shoes for your viewing pleasure!

file://localhost/Users/larkosmaximus/Desktop/New%20Shoes/P1030426.JPG

file://localhost/Users/larkosmaximus/Desktop/New%20Shoes/P1030426.JPGOh, I've done it wrong! I'll try again - hold on!