Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Hi folks, just bought a nice pair of pumps with polka dots.. Although they have a 5" heel, they are quite comfortable to walk in (of course because of the platform). post-19635-0-27098000-1367605641_thumb.j now i'm only missing the matching suit for it ;-)

• Like 1

Bought these very sexy yet very comfortable shoe boots from Pleaser. Surprised because I usually shy away from Pleaser. They always run true to size but also always seem to have a bit of an odd feel to the fit. These however are extremely comfortable. They are listed to have a 5" heel but infact the heel is 4.75" which in my opinion makes them easier to wear. I did go public with them yesterday, no comments but it was obvious people noticed, The heel was about 1 inch below my pant line and the laces are so long that they also were visible, not to mention the vamps on these are very short. My foot fits all the way to within 1 inch of the tip. They are real leather, another rarity for Pleaser. I would highly reccomend these shoes, they are easily as well made as anything Aldo or Nine West make and better then Collin Stuart.

post-1756-0-96005800-1367671633_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-26892400-1367671644_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-92300600-1367671652_thumb.jp

Hi folks,

supposed you were replying to my posting: ;-)

Oh God, I LOVE those shoes! Where'd you get them?

I got them at a local store where I go from time to time to buy some shoes.

Usually I don't like the platform shoes, but they somehow look quite funny and cool.

I like the tights even more!

well, those are no tights, its a zentai, but the result is the same... dressed legs ;-)

What do you like about it so much?

Greetings,

cgwm

hi again, since most of the shoes here seem to have rather classic colors, i thought it might be a good idea to add a bit more color ;-) they are quite comfy also and have a moderate 4" heel. Greetings

post-19635-0-16196700-1367694594_thumb.j

What an overdose of dark orange! The shoes look nice, I could wear a similar pair, but in a more moderate colour, like brown or grey.

I could walk on sunshine, but I chose heels instead.

Hey Jorisken123,

What an overdose of dark orange! The shoes look nice, I could wear a similar pair, but in a more moderate colour, like brown or grey.

yeah, i know thats quite a lot of color... luckily i got the same shoes in different colors: back, dark blue, brown, orange.. only grey and/or white are missing so far...

post-19635-0-09265900-1367748689_thumb.j

Cgwm, I often see girls on the streets wearing similar shoes, and on google images I found these beauties.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GAtXMGhqjGo/TH5f1en6FjI/AAAAAAAABWw/91WNDWIKuN0/s400/Anne+Michelle+Strut+69+Gray+Faux+Suede+Lace+Up+Bootie.jpg

The problem I can't seem to find any similar pair on the internet shops of my country. Shopping internationally is no option for me right now, as I can't have them delivered to my house. I have them delivered to post offices or newspaper shops near my house. Though my parents know about my heeling, they don't like me buying shoes. They think I already own more than enough shoes.

Though my parents know about my heeling, they don't like me buying shoes. They think I already own more than enough shoes.

You could ask your mother how many pairs she owns?

Yes, but she has bought maybe in total 15 pairs over a period of more than 10 years? I've bought 3 pairs in 3 months, and I haven't got an income like her. She's afraid that I'd spend all of my saved money on shoes, and that fear is actually realistic :P

Hi again jorisken,

Cgwm, I often see girls on the streets wearing similar shoes, and on google images I found these beauties.

http://4.bp.blogspot...e Up Bootie.jpg

The problem I can't seem to find any similar pair on the internet shops of my country. Shopping internationally is no option for me right now, as I can't have them delivered to my house. I have them delivered to post offices or newspaper shops near my house. Though my parents know about my heeling, they don't like me buying shoes. They think I already own more than enough shoes.

oh they really look quite cool... i saw something at least a bit similar at the buffalo online shop.

And the funny thing with the discussion about having too many shoes is what i just had this morning with my wife ;-)

Greetings

Yeah, I remember when I first bought some high heels from howcool.com when I was a student with almost no income. And then USD was almost 1:1 to EUR which was very expensive when calculating that to Polish Zloty :) It was several months of saving money and when I finally got enough cash, there was a huge logistic operation to get them without my parents' knowledge:)

Hi folks,

just bought a nice pair of pumps with polka dots.. Although they have a 5" heel, they are quite comfortable to walk in (of course because of the platform).

post-19635-0-27098000-1367605641_thumb.j

now i'm only missing the matching suit for it ;-)

I love polkadot shoes <3

Bought these very sexy yet very comfortable shoe boots from Pleaser. Surprised because I usually shy away from Pleaser. They always run true to size but also always seem to have a bit of an odd feel to the fit. These however are extremely comfortable.

They are listed to have a 5" heel but infact the heel is 4.75" which in my opinion makes them easier to wear. I did go public with them yesterday, no comments but it was obvious people noticed, The heel was about 1 inch below my pant line and the laces are so long that they also were visible, not to mention the vamps on these are very short. My foot fits all the way to within 1 inch of the tip.

They are real leather, another rarity for Pleaser. I would highly reccomend these shoes, they are easily as well made as anything Aldo or Nine West make and better then Collin Stuart.

Lovely ones <3

Couple of pairs of Domina 420s ;)

Very nice and flashy. Wow, red on black tights...

It's been a while since I've had any new pics to post on this thread. I've been looking for some pointed toe platforms for months, but only ordered a pair that looked suitable last week. They are the Nine West Love Fury style.

I only saw 4 colors available and I went for the "black cloth" color, since I thought I'd try something different than the usual flat black or patent black (my usual favorites). Wow, was I surprised when I took them out. They are nothing like the drab black color in the pictures!

The fit is good (10) and the heel tip seems to be rubber (not much noise). Nine West has some great looking styles and this is right up there again!

Here are some highlight pics. I will post more (to the gallery - unless I have more to add here) later.

Oh yeah, note the Love Fury logo on the underside of the shoe. The platforms and heels aren't all that high (5/8" & 5" - it doesn't quite seem like 5"), but the shape is excellent. So, it's official... there are pointed-toe platforms out there after all. ;)

(it seems like there's a ton more peep toe platforms - not a fan of peep toes for my own shoes - but don't mind them on women). The closed heel is more important.

post-519-0-79980800-1367820978_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-16315600-1367821045_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-44225700-1367821077_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-63576400-1367821099_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-24344400-1367821109_thumb.jpg

I also agree the heels look very nice on you. I think they would look nice with some sheer black hosiery or tights, like in your earlier pics. Keep the pics coming! Happy Heeling, bluejay

I think they would look nice with some sheer black hosiery or tights, like in your earlier pics.

Ok, thanks! I took some new pics this morning, with this suggestion in mind. :)

post-519-0-49588100-1367934723_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-41389700-1367934729_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-35630500-1367934735_thumb.jpg

Ok, thanks! I took some new pics this morning, with this suggestion in mind. :)

Bravo! Those are some very nice shoes. I hope your wear them well.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Back on April 29 I commented on the strappy sandals Bundy999 was wearing. I had seen similar in February at Payless in Florida, tried them on in 2 stores, but nothing showed on the web until this week. They are not in the stores in Canada yet, but as soon as they are, I'm buying. $29.99 in the US, probably $44.99 in Canada but that's ok as long as I get them. post-19704-0-95509300-1368099195_thumb.jpost-19704-0-08189100-1368099213_thumb.j