Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Yeah you are right luvnheels as far as the red hat and black shirt. Actually you were my inspiration to purchase those heels because they looked so good on you. I wasn't sure if they would felt so well because I've had bad experiences with pleaser's shoes but those I just love from the jump. I'm looking to possibly get another pair. I'm debating on whether to get a black pair or consider the swartoski ( not sure I spelled that right) style but yeah they are definitely the bomb. And also like I mentioned I'm a fan of your photos as well.

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

http://www.lulus.com...lats/88874.html

Im thinking about those. I LOVE ankle wrapping footware for some reason.. Thoughts?

That's a very nice flat you found, and a good price too.

I found another one I would buy instead, more my style:

http://www.lulus.com/products/betsey-johnson-emmi-yellow-patent-cutout-pointed-toe-flats/78946.html

Here is a link to my latest purchase. Not a huge platform fan, but at least it is hidden. Plus, I like my heels high, and these are high! The website list the heel at 5". I measured it more like 5 1/2 " In store with discounts, I paid like $40 for these.

http://www.aldoshoes...-bilenemacia/90

Mr. X - very nice looking pumps, very "chic" too :)

Way back on April 11, I posted pictures of thong sandals I was considering purchasing from Marshalls. I did buy them and loved them, especially the height. But the piece between the toes didn't line up well and caused discomfort so back they went. I have had many pairs of women's thong sandals over the years and this was the first pair that just didn't fit well. Too bad. I'm getting very confident (or cheeky). When the girl said, "Didn't she like them?" I replied, " Actually they were for me and they just didn't fit well." She said, "Oh too bad" and gave me my money back.

post-79-0-09959100-1366839998_thumb.jpg

Been having back luck with shoes as of late. I just bought these Nina Floreal style at Shoe Carnival. I tried them on in the store and walked about some, and they seemed to be about the usual size 11s for me - the right foot is tight and the left foot usually fits pretty well. So I took them - on sale at $29. I put them on when I got home, and as soon as I started to take a normal speed stride, I found I was walking right out of the left shoe. I don't know if the upper part of the heel area isn't narrow enough, or if the base of my heel is just too wide for the shoe, resulting in the upper part of the heel being pushed outward so it no longer hugs the foot. In any event, I find I just can't walk in them. Very frustrating, as I've had problems with several shoes I've bought as of late, seeming fine in the store and then not working well at all in normal walking. Platforms are a particular problem - I'm not a big fan to begin with, but the pair of pumps I did buy gave me similar problems with the heels popping off due to the sole of the shoe not bending to match the bend of my toes. I should likely stick with something that has some type of strap around the ankle or instep to keep the shoes from coming off, but me feet aren't really up for sandal styles.

I didnt realize they had carpenters there and already had some work started. It was their ladder. I was just in the neighborhood, they called so I stopped by.

Im fine. Swelling is almost completely gone, using band-aids now instead of gauss. If my foot feels as good as it does right now later in the evening.. Im going to wear those new neon-yellow pumps out on the waterfront for my evening walk ;) .

Glad you're on the mend. Enjoy those yellow babies!

Here is a real nice pair of Gianrico Mori OTK wedge heeled platforms boots. So nice

Here is a real nice pair of Gianrico Mori OTK wedge heeled platforms boots. So nice

Amazing boots. Wow

(formerly known as "JimC")

Bundy999: Yes, those blue pumps are seriously cool! Bravo to you! I hope you wear them well!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Bundy999, both pair are quite nice! I've tried on the Nine Wests, but I have a problem wearing plats due to the lack of flexibility in the sole causing the back of the shoe to come off, so not for me, though they did look nice on my foot.

I was in Florida back in February and Payless had a pair of Brash heeled sandals very similar to the pair Bundy is wearing. I tried them on and wanted them but because I was travelling with my wife, who disapproves, and crossing the border into Canada (never know when they will pull the car apart) I had to wait. Unfortunately I haven't seen them in Canada, New York state or the web site. At $29.99 I figured it was a good deal. BTW, they both look great on you Bundy999.