Who has bought some new shoes

gj

I think they are a great looking purchase. I, myself, don't really want a platform that high. But these are really nice. Have you had them out in public for a try? And if so, with what? How about comfort? The highest platform I have is about 1" and for myself I feel that is high enough.

Yes I have had them out in public. Wore the white ones with nude stockings, printed mini skirt and watermelon coloured blouse. Wore the mint green with tight skinny leg jeans and an ivory long sleeved tunic top.

I'm enjoying my winter heels here but it's nice to see summer heels going strong in the south.

Your outfits sound great for showing off those heels, you must've turned a few heads!

Just one (slightly silly) question - is "watermelon coloured" the outside (green) or the inside (red)? Either way it sounds like a nice bold flash of colour to go with the white heels.

If you like it, wear it.

I've recently bought a paur of Steve Madden Vippper. Extremely high booties, but when I got used to walkin in them after an hour or so, they haven't been far away from my feet. So sexy and comfortable. http://dimg.dillards.com/is/image/DillardsZoom/03773807_zi_blush?$c7product$

Check my site: www.incredibleheels.com

Hey All,

Spotted these on dsw's site and was in downtown Chicago today for a meeting and visited their store on State Street. Found these great wedges and WOW are they cumfy!! The size 10 and 11 boxes I I took the 11) were a little damaged from shipment so she discounted the pair by $5. That store has lot of spring shoes in already and I know it's only the beginning. This pair is, SERIOUSLY, one of the most cumfy sandals that I own and I noticed it right away. I don't normally walk around a store but I couldn't resist doing so in these! Is spring really that close? By some stores's inventory I'd say so.

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/mix+no.+6+wink+wedge+sandal?prodId=265432&category=cat20034&activeCats=cat10006,cat20034

HappyinHeels

This is the latest pair of heels I bought, jus waiting for them to arrive. They're made my Nine West as you can see. If any one knows the model that would be great, as I don't know it

6inch-heaven

Nice looking Nine West shoes. I am a big fan of Nine West and I have several pairs of their shoes and boots, that I love to wear. I am glad that you like Nine West too.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Hey All,

Visited NineWest today, unusual January warmth in Wisconsin (maximum of 63F/17.4C) so I wore some NineWest wedge sandals into the store and bought another TALL wedge in the store. Salesgirl seemed to love my wedge sandals, sat next to me the whole time while trying on a few different wedges :)

This is what I wore going in/out of the store;

http://www.ninewest....inewest-catalog=16493:PG.LEGGY10R.JJ4ZZF2.PZ.jpg]

This is what I bought today while there:

http://www.ninewest....inewest-catalog[attachmentpost-3654-0-00350900-1359521436.jpg

There is nothing better for confidence, or customer legitimacy, when one wears the store's brand of merchandise as you shop there. You'll get great service every time.

HappyinHeels

post-3654-0-79921500-1359521418.jpg

I love to shop at the Nine West Outlet store too. The sales staff is so very helpful. Many times I have worn a pair of Nine West shoes or boots into the store. I will always show them to the sales clerk. One of the clerks, often suggests shoes or boots to try on. She is always telling me how nice they look on me. According to her, I am not the only man that buys shoes at the NW outlet store. Happy Heeling, bluejay

According to her, I am not the only man that buys shoes at the NW outlet store.

Well, you were only man the day we went there together last July because I didn't buy anything and the rest of the customers were women. But it wasn't for my lack of trying. I tried some sandals on but didn't like the fit. You did well with that pair of hh black sandals you bought!

Steve

Wow, those are really high heels. I saw your post about getting used to them. It might take some work to get used to them but when you do you will be rocking a killer pair of heels. Enjoy!

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Just like with the girls, when it comes to high heels, a boy can never have enough shoes, and I bought a really cute pair at Payless today. Actually, I had seen these beauties little under a month ago on the Payless website and was lucky enough to find them in my size in a downtown Philly store. The shoes in question is the "Kortee" slingback in black patent with a 3 1/2 wedge heel. When I got them home and put the shoes on, I was pleased at how well they fit and how great they looked, to say the least, shoes like these BEG to be worn with a skirt, and I modeled them with a 15 inch denim mini I recently bought at JCPenney. I can't wait to take these shoes out for a spin! Let me know what you think!

post-154-0-69131700-1360438280_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-74568700-1360438289_thumb.jpg

post-154-0-87904100-1360438303_thumb.jpg

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

New Shoes: Joan & David Flipp Platform Pumps (5" heel 1" platform) I got the slightly used at a size 10. I don't know if my feet are shrinking (11 used to be my go-to size), but even these are slightly big on me. However, there was a very pleasant surprise in that they aren't just patent black. They have a very pretty, iridescent blue/purple highlight, that didn't see until I looked at them in the sunlight. The only drawback is the right toe surface isn't as shiny as the left and I can't get any of my usual products to get it to match the left shoe. The fit feels very comfortable. I also like the classic shape, with the heel not being too far back. I prefer classic, flowing curves. I just wish I didn't have the gaps in the back. I apologize for the over-exposure. I tried lowering it, but was still losing some detail.

post-519-0-61589300-1360458951_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-26443100-1360459007_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-12516600-1360459035_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-39081200-1360459151_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-87096400-1360459165_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-36987100-1360459194_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

New Shoes: Joan & David Flipp Platform Pumps (5" heel 1" platform) ...

The only drawback is the right toe surface isn't as shiny as the left and I can't get any of my usual products to get it to match the left shoe.

The fit feels very comfortable. I also like the classic shape, with the heel not being too far back. I prefer classic, flowing curves. I just wish I didn't have the gaps in the back. ...

Nice shoes, and I agree about the heel position, although a more pointed toe would improve them imho. I assume they are synthetic, in which case maybe rubbing on a little Vaseline (petroleum jelly) or a waxy furniture polish might bring up the shine.

Thank you for the kind comments and suggestions. Furniture polish? I'm a little nervous to try it... Yeah I agree that pointed toes would be better, but I don't see many such platforms. Here are a couple more pics, with some new tight pants, though they are not as tight as I had expected. They were also supposed to be black, but the online vendor sent charcoal instead... My "assistant" was looking to help in the 1st picture.

post-519-0-93160700-1360544482_thumb.jpg

post-519-0-24791700-1360544579_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the kind comments and suggestions. Furniture polish? I'm a little nervous to try it...

An application of Vaseline is the traditional way of restoring the gloss on true patent (leather) shoes. But, as most synthetic leather is non-absorbent, it will not be as effective. The alternative I suggested, i.e. a waxy furniture polish, should do no harm to synthetic and can be removed if it does not work, probably through non-absorption. Some spray polishes work almost like a varnish and will leave a shiny finish without buffing; these should not damage synthetic but it is sensible to test a small area first - e.g. the back of the heel cup, or on an old pair of shoes. The only thing to be wary of is a polish with strong solvents, which might possibly affect the finish on the shoes, but synthetics are quite resistant to most such substances.