Who has bought some new shoes

gj

JSLS, I like the black courts, and I love the boots, too good to share if you can find another pair at that price.

Whilst I agree, SleekHeels, I like sharing them with her/her sharing them with me. It's just.....nice? Haha

post-16522-0-70292200-1355496324_thumb.j[i bought these a while a go. They are brash heels from payless. I have worn them a lot from sports bars to movies and a couple of times at the supermarket. I really like the fit and the look.

The only time that I had any coment about the shoes was one time I went to Payless to pick up a pair of boots that I had ordered I had them on with a pair of skinny jeans. A person could see the entire shoe. A female shopper in her 40's looked and gave a little laugh. I just went about getting my new shoes as if it was no big deal and it isn't they are just shoes.

She did ask the sales gal about it and she just said Oh we see that a lot.

I wish I had your shoe budget. Between the Boots and the shoes above; you are making me very jealous. I think I need to go shoe shopping.

Good Luck with all of them.

Henri

Thanks! And most of them where quite inexpensive. Between 10 and 20 euro's! :)

C10setheels, that is a great collection you have purchsed for yourself.

The 4th last one is my favorite ones

Those where a little more expensive but it shows. They have a great shape which makes them very easy to wear. And the quality is excellent! :)

Just received these last week, but today was the first chance to wear them. 6" heel, 2 1/4" platform. Pretty comfortable even though they are a half size too big (I normally wear a US 9.5 in a women sized sandal). The thong does not intrude at all (look closely). Been in them for about 5.5 hours so far and no issues.

post-13206-0-33661100-1355513325_thumb.j

post-13206-0-84526700-1355513330_thumb.j

post-13206-0-33489200-1355513336_thumb.j

post-13206-0-60223500-1355513341_thumb.j

post-13206-0-57814600-1355513346_thumb.j

post-13206-0-60585700-1355513351_thumb.j

post-13206-0-85732100-1355513356_thumb.j

Sale everywhere so i've been on quite a shopping spree! :blush: Good thing the new forum can handle more pics in one post. ;) I attached a selection of shoes i've bought over the past couple of weeks. I've went completely mad and bought about every pair I saw cheap and loved. :blush: The blue pair I also bought in black. Got quite a few pairs to break in over the coming weeks.

We'll look out for the "Shoe Sales Were Up In December" news headlines ;)

My favourites are the 3rd and 4th pairs. Enjoy them all !

If you like it, wear it.

Just received these last week, but today was the first chance to wear them. 6" heel, 2 1/4" platform. Pretty comfortable even though they are a half size too big (I normally wear a US 9.5 in a women sized sandal). The thong does not intrude at all (look closely). Been in them for about 5.5 hours so far and no issues.

Very nice looking sandals. Did you buy those sandals from Nine West? I bought a pair in July from the Nine West outlet store just like the pair that you are wearing. I hope that you got a great price on them as I only paid $15.00 for my pair. I did wear them out a couple times with black capri jeans and I liked the look and also got a couple of stares and double takes too. By the way I like your pedi too. I also wear a deep red color also on my toes.

Happy heeling,

bluejay

Very nice looking sandals. Did you buy those sandals from Nine West? I bought a pair in July from the Nine West outlet store just like the pair that you are wearing. I hope that you got a great price on them as I only paid $15.00 for my pair. I did wear them out a couple times with black capri jeans and I liked the look and also got a couple of stares and double takes too. By the way I like your pedi too. I also wear a deep red color also on my toes.

Happy heeling,

bluejay

They actually came from Shoe Dazzle. I had missed a pair of high heeled thongs last year and swore I would buy the next pair I found!! They were $30.

I didn't even think of the pedi - it's so normal now - but thanks. They were BRIGHT red last time, kind of scarlet this time. I go every three weeks, so we'll see what happens next. I'm kind of leaning toward Punki Pink or a bright orange (attached).

post-13206-0-30318700-1355585260_thumb.j

I just bought myself some new shoes. Very comfy 4" heel and super cute black sparkly outsole. from Target for $27.00!file://localhost/Users/keithpinheiro/Desktop/0.jpegfile://localhost/Users/keithpinheiro/Desktop/0-1.jpeg

You have to upload the pic for us to see it. The path appears to be on you local machine or network

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

@heelguy36 click "More Reply Options" and then underneath the text box you'll see "Attach Files" click browse, find the photo you want to share, and upload also you should edit your comment, and remove the in-correct 'link' anyways: i just got these wedges:

http://hhplace.org/gallery/album/274-black-wedge-fashion-sneaker/

And two more pairs of heels should be here tomorrow :)

I haven't posted on HHP in a long time, but recently bought a few pairs of new heels.

For this post, I thought I would share some pics of my Nine West Fortonight 5" Platform pumps. They are the highest heels I've had in quite some time and the first real platforms I've tried. I didn't think I'd like platforms, but I was wrong. They are quite comfortable to wear and much easier to walk in that I had imagined.

They are a little long as you can see in some of the pics, but at least there is enough room for my toes! ;-)

My assistant (my cat) can be seen in one of the pics. He's always interested when I'm taking pics!

Nice shoes, they look good on you!

Uh....

Yep, no pictures, even the link is dead.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

post-12967-0-94292100-1355948368_thumb.jpost-12967-0-74789500-1355948397_thumb.jpost-12967-0-96693200-1355948418_thumb.j

Thanks for the heads up Naiomi!

Nice heels! I treid those on at Target, but their 11s were a bit too snug for me.

Here are the shoes I got today. Just what I wanted. post-756-0-33330900-1356000424_thumb.jpgpost-756-0-76565600-1356000480_thumb.jpgpost-756-0-26477000-1356000531_thumb.jpg

Nice peep toes! Great heel, and the platform is understated, which I like. Are they comfortable? Do the platforms help reduce the pressure on teh ball of the foot?

Nice heels! I treid those on at Target, but their 11s were a bit too snug for me.

Nice peep toes! Great heel, and the platform is understated, which I like. Are they comfortable? Do the platforms help reduce the pressure on teh ball of the foot?

They feel great. Not real pressure but I have not been wearing them for long.

davemcwish.

I've a slightly lower and similar pair (2") stealth wise fine no issues at all, airports, cities perfect. I also have a 3 1/2" that I've done across London without any major problems, I only got spotted on a park bench whilst having lunch by a couple of women. No giggles or silliness but I was well watched, My wife spotted them first.

Al