Who has bought some new shoes

gj

New pair by Guess. Wore them out this past afternoon/evening and really broke them in. Put an actual ' mile ' on them.

Nice! I really like those.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Good looking shoe. As it's getting colder up your way what type of outfit did they go with? :)

This is going to sound completely wild..

I have a pair of Black Utility pants EMT's wear. They still have the draw-strings at the ankles. Put those on as they are baggy and a dark grey t-shirt covered with a black linen shirt thats pretty long ( goes below my arse ) and a black hat on top of the head.

Ilikekicks,

Nice looking pair of pumps. I hope that you enjoy wearing them.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

I did and hope to moreso in the future ;)

-Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Found at Nordstrum Rack, J.Renee, model SuriJJ, size US13M. The cheap iphone camera and floursecent light doesn't do it justice. It's black velvet with kind of rainbow-colored streaks. However I mainly like the heel, as I am a huge fan of micro-thin stiletto heels. These are 4.5 inch high, perfect for walking, and all of about 1/4" across. In rather short order I'll be giving them a metal tip yet. I wore them out of the store and to Best Buy, to Payless in the mall, and getting dinner at the food court. Under jeans, but less than half hidden. Got a few looks and maybe giggles, no comments. post-16273-0-54473100-1352519509_thumb.j

Found at Nordstrum Rack, J.Renee, model SuriJJ, size US13M. The cheap iphone camera and floursecent light doesn't do it justice. It's black velvet with kind of rainbow-colored streaks. However I mainly like the heel, as I am a huge fan of micro-thin stiletto heels. These are 4.5 inch high, perfect for walking, and all of about 1/4" across. In rather short order I'll be giving them a metal tip yet.

I wore them out of the store and to Best Buy, to Payless in the mall, and getting dinner at the food court. Under jeans, but less than half hidden. Got a few looks and maybe giggles, no comments.

post-16273-0-54473100-1352519509_thumb.j

Nice looking shoes! I hope you enjoy them!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Two and counting!

Hello again friends, its been a while since my last post, several months actually but to tell you the truth I couldn't top that last pair, till now. The official count is now two as I just secured at a steal of a price another pair of Christian Louboutin, Ron Ron 100s in the richest black patent known to man. Absolute perfection in the style and cut with the nice addition of new sizing. It can be difficult to determine a consistent fit from style to style along with the tendency for the shoes to run small, but it seems that this latest release of the Ron Ron is very true to size. As usual, the shoe features a beautiful plunging vamp for the all important toe cleavage, ultra feminine round toe box and towering but manageable 4.25" heel height. The contrast of the red sole against the black patent is hypnotic and alluring. I'm curious if Mr Louboutin realizes that along with the millions of female followers he has, there are many male customers who eagerly seek out and wear his masterpieces. Thanks for allowing me to share and as always, feel free to ask any questions!

Posted Image

post-12328-0-98964500-1352566020_thumb.j

post-12328-0-02519200-1352566869_thumb.j

post-12328-0-90755400-1352566936_thumb.j

post-12328-0-56044100-1352567035_thumb.j

post-12328-0-57131300-1352567238_thumb.j

post-12328-0-18973800-1352567351_thumb.j

Two and counting!

Hello again friends, its been a while since my last post, several months actually but to tell you the truth I couldn't top that last pair, till now. The official count is now two as I just secured at a steal of a price another pair of Christian Louboutin, Ron Ron 100s in the richest black patent known to man. Absolute perfection in the style and cut with the nice addition of new sizing. It can be difficult to determine a consistent fit from style to style along with the tendency for the shoes to run small, but it seems that this latest release of the Ron Ron is very true to size. As usual, the shoe features a beautiful plunging vamp for the all important toe cleavage, ultra feminine round toe box and towering but manageable 4.25" heel height. The contrast of the red sole against the black patent is hypnotic and alluring. I'm curious if Mr Louboutin realizes that along with the millions of female followers he has, there are many male customers who eagerly seek out and wear his masterpieces. Thanks for allowing me to share and as always, feel free to ask any questions!

Posted Image

Awesome! I'm actually pricing out pair #3 of CL...maybe even considering selling/trading a pair.

Two and counting!

Posted Image

WOW! Those are some awesome shoes! As a lifelong lover of plain black pumps, THE sexiest woman's shoe around, those CL's are incredible! I envy you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I found an awesome pair of platform boots at Goodwill (for those who may not know, it is a popular thrift store. I heard they were called "charity" shops when I was stationed in England). for $5 just before Halloween. I wore them on stage the following w'end. A couple of us in the band dressed up since it was so close to Halloween. Not sure if platform boots or shoes really count as high heels though. Some may consider them, some may not. I can post pictures if anyone cares to see. They're not super high, only about 3.5 inches in the back and I think 2.5 in the front.

Jabble, People probably aren't going to take the time to ask for photos; they're busy and they would most likely just move on. So if you're going to take the time to post a note like that, why not just go ahead and post the photos? Otherwise your post, quite frankly, isn't very meaningful. Don't ask for a request, because you probably won't get one. I would normally have read it and moved on, but I'm trying to be helpful. So consider this a request for photos, and next time you post something, automatically add the photos to illustrate your point, ok? Steve

Got these for £11!!!! Couldn't believe it. They only have a size 3 left, but when I bought them, they had them up to size 8. www.blueinc.co.uk/women/shoes-boots/ladies-platform-heel-sparkle-court-shoe.html I've only had a chance to wear them briefly before being away for the weekend, but they're amazing.

i love the louboutins featured above, and im very happy for their owner! thanks for sharing with us. i wish his famous footwear from the female side was available in my size :( im uk 11 with wide feet and CL seems to go up to 8 only, like most womens shoes. i realy like his ankle boots in black with that lovely trademark London Buses red sole :)

All Just bought - well ordered as the payment didn't go through but the order is in place - these. Saw a black pair in a local boutique but initially misread the label as melissa in leather; could I find them, could i bugger but on returning to look again at them i discovered they were by Miista. Style; Alka. Usually retail for around £160 but have picked up for £50. Initially to buy for GF but she doesn't like the tan; the black ones still too expensive and unable to get hold of in her size. Also available in turquoise. seemingly 5" heel with 1.5" platform. Will let you know how they are upon delivery. R post-367-0-71268200-1353282863_thumb.jpgpost-367-0-24363200-1353282874_thumb.jpgpost-367-0-92164100-1353282900_thumb.jpg