Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Nice shoes everyone !

Here is my latest purchase from Spring Shoes.

I could not resist the big chucky heel...It is different.

Heel height 4¼" measured at the back. No plattform.

They are very light and comfortable to wear.

i have a pair like that aswell wear them day and night high and comfy

I have had some opportunities to get out and do some shopping. Being that this is October, I was looking for possibly something with Pink, and maybe something to go with Halloween. While I was out of town on business, this afforded me to actually get the nads up and go to a mall in heels other than boots. Womens boot cut jeans, and Guess leather round toe platform pumps were the order for the day. What a head rush. Had a blast. Downside was that I didn't see to many interesting ideas. Saw one, but I debated. Went back a few days later and they were gone. After discussing with a fellow member here, opted to go to a mall about an hour from me. I used to stop on a regular basis, but haven't been that way for years. First stop was a DSW I didn't even know was there. First stop of course was back to the clearance racks. Checked out a few different shoes, but I just had to get these Orange Pumps. http://www.dsw.com/shoe/qupid+neutral-156+pump?prodId=240618&activeCats=cat10006,cat20006 Now there is a story behind this selection. First off, Halloween is a big thing around our house. My other half has pretty much eliminated any heels she had, but she did keep one pair of orange 3-1/2" pumps around just in case she ever thought she could wear pumps again - - alas, they just went to Goodwill the other day. Kinda sad for me as they were the pumps that were the topic of discussion when I made the decision to get my own heels. It's gonna be interesting to see her reaction when she see's me in these. Also found a pair of Madden wedge pumps in black leather. What I didn't notice until I got home is that these wedges are super quiet on hard floors Next was into the mall itself. Stopped at quite a few stores but one of the suggested stores to check out was Charlotte Russe. I hit the jackpot there - found the perfect pink heels (might be the same as ILK's) and best of all - on sale. http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/Shoes/Heels-15/Closed-Toe-Heels/entity/pc/2115/c/2848/sc/2851/199008.uts Sales girls were helpful. There was one Mother/daughter duo that were watching what I was doing, and you could tell the mother was discussing it with her daughter on the QT. What kinda surprised a few of the women in the store (and it was busy), was that I was actually going to try them on - - - you could hear the "oh my's" - - but that stopped pretty much as soon as I started walking around. All in all, a very successful shopping spree. I picked up some other items to go along with the shoes too.

Next was into the mall itself. Stopped at quite a few stores but one of the suggested stores to check out was Charlotte Russe. I hit the jackpot there - found the perfect pink heels (might be the same as ILK's) and best of all - on sale.

http://www.charlotte...2851/199008.uts

Same shoe but mine are denim/fabric covered instead of leather/patent. They were like.. 12-15$ or something? I dunno, I didnt buy them, someone else paid for em :D

-ILK.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Found a pair of Nine West Preston wedge sneakers for $13. If they were not so cheap I might not have gotten them. The material for the sole is quite hard, and I am not sure how traction will be. They are decently comfortable, and the heel feels lower than it looks. Might use them for yard work ;)

Posted Image

I also tried out a pair of Nine West Brit's. I had high hopes for these, as I really liked the look, but something about the footbed just did not fit my feet. Must not have fit many people either since they were on and off the market quickly.

Did not buy these.

Posted Image

(formerly known as "JimC")

Guest IronCross

I would be all over both those styles if they came in my size, Rockpup. I know they're not for everyone but I generally like sneaker inspired wedges and pumps.

I ordered some very nice booties, and according to the tracking site from GLS, they should arrive on monday or tuesday... post-1593-0-89814500-1351958319_thumb.gipost-1593-0-53159100-1351958338_thumb.jppost-1593-0-70881700-1351958354_thumb.jppost-1593-0-09655400-1351958364_thumb.jp They are from spain, "Andres Machado", and available in sizes up tu EU45...yesss! They have some other nice boots i like to buy, but i am unsure about which color to choose. post-1593-0-93968200-1351958419_thumb.jp They have them among other colors - also in camel and brown, both with light-brown sole and heel (like the booties above). Heel size is about 4", rubber sole. Should be very quiet.

Who the heck is General Failure and why is he reading my Disk?

Shouldn't this have been posted in the new boots thread instead?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

For the black ones on the bottom, yes....but for the other ones i was a little bit undecided, they are not really boots, so i thought, they count as shoes, which is a more generic topic...or am i wrong?

Who the heck is General Failure and why is he reading my Disk?

Thank you. Just trying to keep some sense to the threads. Nice boots by the way.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I bought these sandals about two months ago. They are from Annie shoes, called Venice. I really like them, they have that classic simple thong look and are very comfortable. I tried to make them my avatar but the system won't let me for some reason.... sf

post-230-0-24070600-1352046555_thumb.jpg

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

SF, Those sandals look fantastic on you. I'd recommend a subtle nail color, like a soft rose perhaps. Here are a few I like: Target - Sally Hansen Antique Bronze, OPI Nomad's Dream, G2 - Spicy Chocolate, and Jessica Nutter Butter. They're pretty similar - kind of a copper color mostly. But I've had a few compliments on my manicure and pedicure; you will too. Enjoy wearing those Annie sandals! Steve

Steve, Thanks much. I love 'em!!! Too bad summer is gone, they will have to wait till next spring. In the photo I actually am wearing a beige polish, very subtle but very shiny too!! I should have taken the picture when I was wearing my toe ring... Take care... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

New pair by Guess. Wore them out this past afternoon/evening and really broke them in. Put an actual ' mile ' on them.

Bravo to you! Those are some mondo sharp shoes, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Bravo to you! Those are some mondo sharp shoes, my friend!

As odd as this might sound, I really wish they had a rubber/grippy bottom instead of leather. They are a very well fitting and they dont feel like a 4 inch high pump at all.

Thanks!

-Ilk

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.