Who has bought some new shoes

gj

Just got these from Bebe. The style is Ivy. It has a 6-1/2" Heel and a 1-1/2" Platform giving me a 5" rise for my size 10. Very comfortable and easy to walk in.

Very nice shoes. I like the style.

Same pattern on your trouser and shoes. Perfect match. Well done !

Guest IronCross

I just bought these 2 the brash heels with bogo and the sales price and a 20% off from payless ended up being free. Dont know where I will wear them but free is good.

Had them shiped to a local store and when I got there the sales girls wanted me to try the heels on to see how good they looked. they have always mademe feel comfortable buying and trying on heels

The oxfords are extremely comfortable aren't they? My first real (non-work) public outting in heels was with those a couple weeks ago.

Just bought these but I don't know how I will wear them yet...

They look great especially with the tops turned down and would look awesome with skinny jeans and a sheepskin jacket/coat. Those boots with bare legs and a denim skirt/shorts is a trendy look if you have the legs and confidence for it.

If you like it, wear it.

They look great especially with the tops turned down and would look awesome with skinny jeans and a sheepskin jacket/coat. Those boots with bare legs and a denim skirt/shorts is a trendy look if you have the legs and confidence for it.

Thanks for the advice. I don't like shorts much, but I should give a try with skinny jeans.

Just bought these but I don't know how I will wear them yet...

Nice booties Marion :-)

I concur with SleekHeels about the skinny jeans. It would be a very nice look.

Except I would wear them flap up with black jeggings. (Oh la-la !)

BTW, I like the advice in your avatar. Unfortunately, it is already too late for most of us here !

Happy heeling all !

I picked up a pair of these in beige patent from Sexy Shoes.com. Turned out to be made by Pleaser, but I hadn't seen them anywhere else. A little snug across the toes, but otherwise just fine. Look good with jeans, and didn't really turn heads when I wore them out to a mall recently.

Guest IronCross

These just arrived today. Predictions Janine from Payless. Not bad at all, a little tight over all compared to their regular size 13 but breaking in nicely with some hose. Would like to see these in more colors but glad to see any classic style pump back in stock with them.

post-17759-0-87593200-1349123699_thumb.j

post-17759-0-68471200-1349123706_thumb.j

Guest IronCross

Thanks Ironcross. I like em too. My wife isnt a big fan of them. They are very comfortable and has a rubber sole. So its not so loud either...

Mind saying what style they are and where you found them? I'm gravitating more and more toward oxfords these days.

These just arrived today. Predictions Janine from Payless. Not bad at all, a little tight over all compared to their regular size 13 but breaking in nicely with some hose. Would like to see these in more colors but glad to see any classic style pump back in stock with them.

Classic pumps! Gotta love em! Very nice, something I would wear all day long!

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Very nice! Very nice indeed! Those are some really sharp pumps! Bravo on your purchase!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

These are the last 3 pairs that i bought, all fit very well.

Greetings krazyhusband :-)

I like the wedge sneaker (snedge) very much. Want to know why ? I have exactly the same !

Bought them from "Le Chateau". Also have them in beige. Very comfy and stylish. Well done !

Le Chateau, favorite place to buy heels. Yes they are comfy. Worn those ones out many times to alot of places, even in Le Chateau, and no one noticed.thanks for your comment. The oxfords I bought from Le Chateau, largest they come in is an 11. I have boughten a few other oxfords from there, all great heels.

I will always cosider Oxfords a male shoe so if they now come with heels on, as they do in many varieties, I shall wear them as the traditional smart male shoe they are :winkiss: :winkiss:

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Guest IronCross

I will always cosider Oxfords a male shoe so if they now come with heels on, as they do in many varieties, I shall wear them as the traditional smart male shoe they are

:winkiss: :winkiss:

I've always considered them the most "gender neutral" style of dress shoe. "Gateway heels" for the masses perhaps? :lol:

Guest IronCross

Got the tried and true Payless Karmen pump in nude today. I notice that they are now available in navy - must resist. I've had the Interest oxford for a couple weeks but today was the first day I've really had them out of the box for more than an hour. I know they're not everyone's preference but I can honestly say that these are a solid candidate for everyday wear for all situations. I've had them on since this morning and they feel awesome.

post-17759-0-66535600-1349379316_thumb.j

post-17759-0-52306300-1349379324_thumb.j

post-17759-0-16808100-1349379331_thumb.j

post-17759-0-63269300-1349379338_thumb.j

Vinheel, nice purchase. I just wish you and other posters to this thread would add details. Brand and style? Where purchased? Cost? Fit and width true to size or bigger/smaller? And anything else you want to add. Tell us more about them, please. Steve

Hey Steve63130, The brand is nine west, bought 69$ on amazon, size 10B, perfect fit for my usual 11. I had never wear block heel before, the stability sensation give a great confort for long walk. À strong Heel like that give a masculin style to the shoes.